Bye Y'all!! AKA the Blinks Play by Play Trip Report

Glad to hear you were all out and about when we texted!!
DH and the kids are really excited about pizza planet!!! We couldn't find it last time..but than I wasn't looking really hard because I was overwhelmed with it being the first time ever at MGM! :)

Day 6 - Not exactly Animal Kingdom but it sure was a wild day

So as you can guess Day 6 was a complete bust! DS8 and I were singing to the porcelain gods most of the day. DH was stuck with Laundry duty, DD was rip roaring to go out and play, DS9 was "eh" all day (not great but not sick), and DS13 was running back and forth to the ice machine for me.
God bless DH and DS13 for holding down the fort. Mama was in no shape to do squat.

As DH posted he had some lovely words with the Russian housekeeper, and the other housekeeper wasn't much nicer. Can you believe that the housekeepers don't even have the same sides of the hallway like most hotels? They each skip a room. weird.
Anyway, DH coordinated a room swap while they cleaned each room and you could really tell they cleaned because of the cleaner smell. DH in the mean time ran into a lady doing laundry who was having issues with her kids being sick as well.
I hated being out of commission at WDW but at least I could open the sliding glass door and get some warm fresh air instead of frigid snow!

DS8 and I finally fell asleep and DH took the rest of the clan to see Illuminations. Typically DD is afraid of fireworks but she clapped and cheered for that. They all came back in, we played musical beds, sickies in one room and healthy people in another and we all hunkered down for the night.
That's about all there is to tell for tonight.

Day 7 - MGM round 2
this was an awesome night that will have to wait because Santa Claus is coming to town and I need my beauty sleep!!

While I've enjoyed reading your up to the minute (almost) trip report, I'm so sorry to hear you've all been sick. Sounds like everyone is making the best up it but still......

Have a merry Christmas and hope you all feel better today!

So glad I found this, Buffy. Sorry to hear all y'all were sick, but glad you had the ability to open the door to warm sunshine. And REALLY glad to hear you're all better!

Merry CHRISTMAS!

Hey you, you texted me before I was even up this morning!!! :) LOL

DH came in laughing.. hey your sister texted you at 7:29.. really? I laughed!!

DS9 was so glad to know that the Blink family was not overlooked.. I'll email you later the letter Santa left him that stated you were on the naughty list for at least a week or so!!

OH, DS13 wanted to know if you ever got your phone back from 50's Prime? He told me that was NOT a place we could eat because he'd never get out of punishment... He doesn't do veggies!

Mr. Blink, of course no stinking germ is going up against you!!

Dd is in line for tower of terror!! Her first time as well as mine!!!! Where's that I'm scared as all get out smilie?!?! Lol

OMG! You both are braver than I.

We MUST see Princess Blink's :bride: BBB picture!!!!

Oh man - did you get your phone taken away at 50s? I need to hear this story!!!!!

Actually, the battery died..but yes, she got busted..
Texted me to tell me how the teenagers were entertaining getting in trouble..one little girl had been in time out twice for her elbow on the tables..
We are chatting.....and than she exclaims.. ."Dang, I got busted"... Why?
"Not eating my veggies, elbows on the table and the walkie talkie!" Chat a bit more.. gotta make sure she is good and in trouble or my deed is not complete.... and she never responds... My DH said, they most have taken her phone away, this much to the delight of my 2 boys..cause Mommy got Aunt Buffy in trouble!!!:laughing:popcorn:::rotfl2:

Yeah, cousin Eric and cousin Jeff were funny! I'm definitely taking the PN96's there!

Today dh got bit by the bug so I am off to ak with the kidlets alone. Pray for me! If I don't come back soon send a search party to Mt. Everest, the kids might offer me up to the yeti as a sacrafice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter