Bye Y'all!! AKA the Blinks Play by Play Trip Report

PinballFamily said:
Ah....finally his turn! Hope he's not as big of a baby as most men are when they get sick! Hope the Disney magic helps him recover quickly!!!

no he just sleeps, a lot. He said he was going to meet us but I don't think that's going to happen. We're having lunch at pizzafari now then headed to Dino
land to wait out the everest fast passes

So sorry to hear DH is under the weather!! Hope it passes quickly!!!

Hope you are doing well at AK alone.. You poor thing!! Oh well, at least the kids will be having fun and not fighting...

Oh, poor Mr. Blink, he got hit despite thinking it wouldn't happen. What a shame you all got sick at one point or another turning this trip.:eek:

Don't forget to print out your boarding passes on the 27th.:surfweb:

just popping in to say hey and we are still alive and all upright for a change. We're putting in long days to catch up on what we missed.

We are currently packing so this will probably be my last post unless I get on in the parks. Lots to share, the good, the bad and the ugly. So hopefully I will finish my trip report early this week!

See you when we get home!!

Have fun!!! Text when you arrive at the airport and land at home! You know the rules!!

Can't wait to hear more!!

AT Orlando airport and through security. Our flight has been delayed by 30 minutes.
Nan we will land about 9:30 or so and get something to eat. We probably won't be home until 12:30 or so, do you still want me to text?

Hey besides that.. you will be going home..and you know tradition holds we talk from your destination all the way to the drive!!!! My DH expects this!!!

Yup, he laughed the last time we were driving home and the fact that you were giving me interstates and landmarks! ;)
DH up, seriously.. he'll be napping by 9pm!
I was up til 3am this morning... I just can't sleep...so I'll be up!

Good that you weren't held up going thru security with the carryons for the six of you. :thumbsup2

Safe travels! Sn@w coming Thursday and Friday :eek: in case you missed it while you were gone.

We have arrived at Bradley, headed up to cracker barrel for some grub
Lisa, the lines at Orlando were nonexistant, we walked right through. We checked 3 bags and carried on 9. Checked the clothes carried the Xmas gifts, you know priorities! Lol we had our act way more together then most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!