Breakfast at Kona.....let's grab a table!!

Good morning!!:sunny:

I hope it's going to be a nice day; we are finally having some landscaping/yardwork done after four years! We don't get in a big hurry. As long as the rain holds off, we are gettin our ugly black drain pipes buried.:woohoo::woohoo: I can't wait!

Nathan brought home a notice that 5th&6th grade basketball tryouts are on Monday, the team list posted on Tues. and practice begins on Wed.!! Send Nathan some pixie dust, please!!pixiedust:pixiedust::tinker:

I woke up yesterday to NO COFFEE!!:scared1: That's right, my coffee maker failed to produce that brew that gets me going in the morning!!:scared1::eek::mad::headache: Fortunately, I had a one-cup travel maker that I used as a back-up. This morning I have a new coffee maker sitting on my counter!:rolleyes1:laughing:

Queenie:: I'm so proud of you getting back to your running! Way to go!! I am afraid I wouldn't make it very far at all, but perhaps follow your progress in a golf cart or something?:idea:

Had better get moving! Anyone up for some jelly donuts?

istockphoto_8983502-jelly-donuts.jpg

I hope everyone has a Thrilling Thursday!:banana::banana:

Happy 11th Birthday Madison!!!

minniemousecakebig.JPG

I hope you have a Magical day!

TGIF :dance3:

Boy I thought today would never come! Anyone figure out how to slow down time on the weekends? Next week will be very crazy too but right now I will just focus on enjoying the weekend.

Donna - good luck to Nathan!!
Disney_Sports_Basketball_GC.jpg

whenever I see jelly donuts I automatically think of Stephanie Plum ;)

YM - thats great about the running. I have noticed my shorts getting a bit tighter. Thats usual for me this time of year....ya know swelling from the insane heat and humidity down here :rolleyes1 or I use that as my excuse to be lazy over the summer

I hope everyone is doing well :goodvibes Any exciting plans for this weekend? I have to study for a physics and cell bio exam :sad2: I can't stand physics. I am going to try my best to master it, invent a time machine so I can go back in time and hit Newton a little harder in the head with that apple. I also work on Sunday but thats ok with me, just more money :)

Well I am about to eat some ice cream (yep thats to counteract the "swelling" :wizard:) and watch Wolverine with dbf

Good morning and Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

We went to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs Saturday. It was cute.

pozey...did the boys swim this weekend?
The boys have had a break from meets (but certainly not practice) since the first week of August. But they start back up this coming weekend. There is a meet in Tulsa (at the Union 6th & 7th Grade center) Saturday and Sunday. It's kind of a "fun" kick off the new season meet. You should stop by if you're in the area.

Good morning! :sunny:

Pozey:: I guess this is the weekend for the Tulsa swim meet. Good luck to the kids!!:thumbsup2

If I remember correctly, 2x2s closes on her villa on Friday. Good luck, 2x2s!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Not a whole lot going on here.
for those of you who haven't heard, Nathan made the Jr. Varsity team at school. We are so proud! Their first game is in 3 weeks and I already had my official Team Mom bracelet made.:laughing:;)

I did go to the dr. a couple of weeks ago....having trouble with sinuses and my ears. He suggested a routine blood test because he said I looked anemic?:headache::sick::eek: I got a call last night saying that the tests came back fine, but my cholesterol is a little high. I shudder to think what they would have said about six months ago before Gary was diagnosed with diabetes.:confused3

We don't really have anything planned for the weekend. I should run a few errands and my car needs washed pretty badly.

How about a Mickey Pancake from the River Belle Terrace at Disneyland? Enjoy!

th_Vacation020.jpg

I hope you all have a Super Special Saturday!:hippie::flower3:

Pozey:: I guess this is the weekend for the Tulsa swim meet. Good luck to the kids!!:thumbsup2
Thank you. The meet this past weekend was a little different. It was called the "Relay and Rally" meet or something like that. The only events Saturday were all Relay events. It was kind of fun for the younger kids, but it really in effect, was a glorified practice. But as long as the kids had fun...that's all that matters...

Not a whole lot going on here.
for those of you who haven't heard, Nathan made the Jr. Varsity team at school. We are so proud! Their first game is in 3 weeks and I already had my official Team Mom bracelet made.:laughing:;)

Congratulations Nathan!! Woo Hoo!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!!!!!!

children-birthday-cake-46.gif

I thought this might remind you of O'hana:goodvibes
Have a wonderful birthday!!!

hi everyone!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!!!!!!

children-birthday-cake-46.gif

I thought this might remind you of O'hana:goodvibes
Have a wonderful birthday!!!

hi everyone!!

Thank you, 2x2s!! It dowes remind me of O'hana....I want to eat there tonight!
How are you doing?

Happy Birthday Donna!

IMG_4302.jpg

Hope you are having a good day...are you doing anything special tonight?

Thank you for my cake, Queenie!!
We are going out to eat with my mom, sis and her family.
It's so funny; I think Nathan and Gary are downstairs trying to get my card and present together. They aren't being very quiet!!:rotfl2:

Thank you for my cake, Queenie!!
We are going out to eat with my mom, sis and her family.
It's so funny; I think Nathan and Gary are downstairs trying to get my card and present together. They aren't being very quiet!!:rotfl2:

You gotta love those men in your life! :love: You really made me giggle with that comment...they are all alike in many ways.:laughing: Hope you have a nice evening...I miss you guys(my DIS buddies)!:sad1:

You gotta love those men in your life! :love: You really made me giggle with that comment...they are all alike in many ways.:laughing: Hope you have a nice evening...I miss you guys(my DIS buddies)!:sad1:

Yes; just gotta love men!!
I miss you, too!!:surfweb::hug:

Happy BELATED Birthday Donna!!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

2x2s.....You're finally a new home owner!!

It's time for a party!!

:dance3::banana::dance3::cake::jumping1:party:

hey there everyone!!!

Thanks Miss Donna---

yes, I am finally a new homeowner. I can't say this process was a good experience, but it's finally over and it was well worth it. One thing after the other kept going awry, including a FIVE (yes, five:sad2:) hour closing yesterday----and that is after it was rescheduled three times. In fact, I was supposed to close Wed. afternoon only to find out ten minutes before I was leaving from work (in which I took off 2hrs early) that it wasn't going to happen. It was not productive for me to open my books for those last two hours because they would not have filled that quickly, so I am making them up next week in order to have a better chance to fill the books.

Anyway, it is done and I have the keys. The big movers came yesterday afternoon (yes, I cut it close:headache:) and I have two guys here from my dad's work loading up boxes, etc. that I had at my parents'.

The townhouse turned out beautifully so it was all worth it.

I have been thinking about you all many times and hopefully will get my computer set up soon-----I have to put my dad on that project----you know---Wilma-itis in my case.:rolleyes1

hope all is well with everyone and I hope to start chatting again soon.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Oh 2X2s I could not be happier for you. What a long exhausting process that home purchase was for you.

But now you get all of the excitement of getting your home set up the way you want it. And it's all yours. You certainly deserve to enjoy it.

I have thought of you often and was brokenhearted when our dear Donna told us of the delays you were having to go through.

Congratulations !!!:yay:

Maureen

Thought I'd sneak in and say hello!

2x I have been thinking about you a lot lately wondering how things were going. Sorry about all the issues you had with your closing! I'm so happy for you that it is finally over. It's been a long process for you! Enjoy your new home and check in when you can! I'd love to see photos of the new place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter