Breakfast at Kona.....let's grab a table!!

DonnaLeah

<font color=darkorchid>Enjoys a refreshing margari
Good morning, friends!!:sunny:

Unfortunately it isn't so sunny here right now and have been dreaming of our past meets at WDW.:cloud9: I always look forward to my Macadamia Nut Pancakes at the Kona Cafe......sigh.

I decided to start the day out with my favorite breakfast. Care to join me?
( I think my second order is waiting in the background);)

PICT0129.jpg

I hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday!!:dance3:

Donna
mz_6254406_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Woohoo...breakfast at Kona. Yes, I would love to join you. Would you like to share a pot of pressed Kona? It's raining here...after a stormy day yesterday. I hear the sun will be out by lunch!

Hey Linda...how's the little 'social' butterfuly doing?;) My youngest got a bad mark on his behavior chart for talking yesterday.:rolleyes:

Looks fantastic to me!!! You know I'll join you for breakfast anyday!:cool1:

Hey Donna...just to let you know my boys both approve of the breakfast.:banana: However, they want to know if that is really 'you'?:lmao: :lmao:

Hey Linda...how's the little 'social' butterfuly doing?;) My youngest got a bad mark on his behavior chart for talking yesterday.:rolleyes:

He's been getting those marks too. Literally at least 3x's a week here lately:eek: they have tickets..green (good), yellow (caution of coarse ;) ) and red is bad and note goes home. He's been on yellow constantly for talking:headache: he told my mom he was "made to talk":rotfl: you guys know how SHY he is:rotfl2: I've gotta work on him. Taking the DS was pretty effective though:lmao: he has been on green this week so far. Oh wait, he's home today, that doesn't count:laughing: he hasn't felt the best so I kept him home from school today, and wrestling all week. I know I cringe when I see kids wiping their noses and then wrestle around w/all the other kids:scared: we'll keep our germs to ourselves:snooty: :laughing:

I hope your youngest doesn't start getting too many bad marks for talking, its like he didn't think it was a big deal anymore and kept doing it:sad2:

For Valentines day I bought this scrapbook at Hallmark for my mom about grandamas:love: so I'd been going through all my pics to make this book for her and of coarse went through all our wdw pics when we were there together:lovestruc great memories!! time for another trip!:woohoo:

Is that "really you":laughing: :cloud9: how adorable!!! who else serves such wonderful breakfasts??? :cloud9:
Now I'm craving Tonga Toast:rotfl: I've gotta get back down there SOON! Hmmm maybe the tax refund will be enough to convince him we need to go:rolleyes1 :laughing:

Looks fantastic to me!!! You know I'll join you for breakfast anyday!:cool1:

Woo-Hoo!! I'm so glad you stopped by!!:woohoo: Did you request Tonga Toast for tomorrow?;)
Tell Kenny we said "Hi" and to be careful with the chatting in the classroom.:teacher: I'm glad to hear that taking away is DS has been effective. Hope he gets to feeling better soon.:flower3:

Woohoo...breakfast at Kona. Yes, I would love to join you. Would you like to share a pot of pressed Kona? It's raining here...after a stormy day yesterday. I hear the sun will be out by lunch!

Yummm......a pressed pot sounds great!! It's really windy here and the temp has dropped a bit. I could use some warming up after retrieving the garbage cans from the woods acrossed the road.:headache:

Of course that is me, who else would it be?:confused3 :teeth::lmao:

Well, it's Thursday already and this is Nathan's last day of school until next Tuesday. Today is his class Valentine's party at school and I am supposed to take cookies and help with some games.

I took the liberty of letting a couple of our Kona buddies know where we are located, so I am hoping a few more will be joining us for breakfast and a chat.

I believe Linda requested some Tonga Toast for today and YM would like her pressed pot of hot steaming Kona coffee.:dance3: :banana:

Konab3.jpg

french-press-261x300-thumb.jpg

I hope you all have a Thrilling Thursday!!:cool1: :cool1:

Woo-Hoo!! I'm so glad you stopped by!!:woohoo: Did you request Tonga Toast for tomorrow?;)
Tell Kenny we said "Hi" and to be careful with the chatting in the classroom. I'm glad to hear that taking away is DS has been effective. Hope he gets to feeling better soon

Yummm......a pressed pot sounds great!! It's really windy here and the temp has dropped a bit. I could use some warming up after retrieving the garbage cans from the woods acrossed the road.

Of course that is me, who else would it be?
Ohhh that is fantastic, thank you!:hug: :flower3:

He seems to be feeling better today, thankfully. he says he won't feel well enough to wrestle in the Tournament Sat though:rotfl: That bug must make appointments:rotfl2: crazy kid! Ohhh he loves that DS! Its a great bargaining chip:rolleyes1 :laughing:

Yeah, its been crazy windy here too!!:eek:

Well, it's Thursday already and this is Nathan's last day of school until next Tuesday. Today is his class Valentine's party at school and I am supposed to take cookies and help with some games.

I took the liberty of letting a couple of our Kona buddies know where we are located, so I am hoping a few more will be joining us for breakfast and a chat.

I believe Linda requested some Tonga Toast for today and YM would like her pressed pot of hot steaming Kona coffee.:dance3: :banana:

I hope you all have a Thrilling Thursday!!:cool1: :cool1:

Hope Nathan's Valentines day party is great. It sure sounds like a lot of fun. Kenny's is tomorrow. Of coarse they call it a "friendship" party:rolleyes: they don't celebrate any actual holidays by name:sad2: don't want to offend anyone ;).
I hope you have fun at school! I bet the cookies will be great:woohoo: I got off easy, just send plates, cups and napkins:banana: :laughing:

OHHHHH Tonga Toast!!!:lovestruc :cloud9: :hug: thank you so much. My mouth is just watering!!!
Hope everyone has a great day!

Awesome!! I hope our buddies come join us!:cool1: :woohoo:

Did someone say tonga toast? :worship: I thought I smelled some cooking! :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: party:

Be back....Gotta give my darling daughter a swift kick in the pants to get her moving this morning!:rolleyes1

Did someone say tonga toast? :worship: I thought I smelled some cooking! :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: party:

Be back....Gotta give my darling daughter a swift kick in the pants to get her moving this morning!:rolleyes1

Hey there Lesa!!! I saw you were on Facebook too:cool1: :banana: :yay: I hope all is well. Give that girl a swift kick:laughing: :cheer2: Kenny was up and ready, even asked to ride the bus so he could talk "Pokemon" w/the neighbor boy:rotfl:

You gals are in big trouble with those boys of yours!:rotfl2: I would however trade you in a minute so I didn't have to deal with the girl drama! ;) I can't believe Kenny said he was born to talk!:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :worship:

Speaking of girl drama, yesterday Brit claimed it was her worst day ever. Her phone went off in the middle of class (she was in study hall at the library :rolleyes1 ). I guess the teacher didn't hear, but she thought it was me so she texted me asking if I was crazy. I texted her right back asking her crazy for what and why did she have her phone in class. :confused: Well that made it go off again.:lmao: :rotfl2: Then her friend is not talking to her for some unknown reason, she stepped in a mud puddle with her Uggs (anyone know how to clean mud off Uggs?), she had to walk in the pouring rain and burnt her mouth on her hot chocolate. I guess to a 14yo that does constitute as the worst day of her life. I told her it only gets worse!:thumbsup2

I did log on to my facebook the other day. I don't go on it much at all as proved by all the unanswered requests and pokes from Linda and Pozey.:rolleyes1

I missed you guys!:hug: I hope everyone is doing well. :flower3: Well I'm off to paint some ceiling! :headache:

Hello all!!!:yay: It's so nice to "see" you all again.

Lilly has 2 dogs at her daddy's house. You know when you call a pet and make those clicky noises at them to get them to come? Well Lilly has started doing that with Nick:lmao: She stands in her bedroom door and calls him "'mere Nick, 'mere Nick" the whole time motioning with her hands and making this clicky noise. It is too funny and the really hysterical thing is she only does it to Nick.

I was home all week with pneumonia. Just made it back today. I am so tired right now.

Matt's football team is going to do the Relay for Life this May. They are going to special order pink jerseys for the boys to wear in the first home game of the season. His football coach asked me if I would be the parent sponsor so I have a meeting I have to go to tonight then Matt has a basketball game. So no rest for me.

Blake is leaving for China again on Sunday. He is really not looking forward to this. I called the doctor yesterday to get him some antibiotics just in case he starts getting what I have had.

This is one of the most recent pics I have uploaded onto the computer of our little girl. Can you believe she will be 2 in a couple of weeks?
ry%3D400

I know this was a rambly mess but I am on medication:thumbsup2 :cool1:

Good afternoon!!

Hi, Lesa and Michele!!:wave2: It's so good to hear from you two!!

Lesa:: Sorry for the girl drama. I think cell phones are somewhat of an issue at Nathan's school. Evidentally if a student even gets caught with one in their possession they are sent to the principal's office.:scared: Nathan still carries a Tracfone just to get in touch in case of an emergency.:rolleyes1
Yep, those bad days don't get any better, do they?:hug:

Michele:: Hi, stranger!!
That is so funny that Lilly calls Nick like her little pet!!:laughing: I just have to ask if comes running when she calls? She is growing like a weed and is so precious!!
Sorry to hear you have been sick. Hopefully Blake won't catch what you had.
That is so cool that the football players have agreed to wear pink jerseys.

Linda::I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast!
Glad to hear that Kenny is feeling better, but doesn't he want to wrestle this weekend? We have another basketball tournament, but it's away, so I won't have to work my fanny off in concessions.:scared: :headache: :rolleyes1

YourMajesty:: I hope you enjoyed your special pressed pot this morning. I made it just for you!!:goodvibes
Is today a work day for you?

Speaking of Facebook; Gary has just joined and is pretty excoted to find some of his old classmates and friends are on there as well. If you see him, give him a shout. I have no idea how it actually works. :confused:

Well, tonight is our PeeWee parent meeting to discuss how to spend our hard-earned $$$$. We did pretty good this year and am hoping that the parents agree to buy either new uniforms or reversible jerseys to go with the old shorts. The team colors are navy and gold, but the uniforms are just navy with white and gold trim, so every time they play they have to be the "away" team.

I guess I have rambled on enough for now........gee, I missed you guys!!:grouphug:

I love teenagers! She came home and said she had a better day. I guess that means she made up with her friend. :worship: Thank goodness because boy was she moody!:laughing:

Linda I hope Kenny got good marks for today!:laughing: Ooooh, I cringe at the thought of those boys smearing their germs all over the mat. :sick: I'm glad he's feeling better. The scrapbook for your mom sounds so sweet!

Donna I hope you had fun at Nathan's party. I'm not quite sure what is going on with Maddie's class. This teacher is so unorganized and she doesn't seem to take volunteers.:rolleyes: They have their party tomorrow, but as far as I know they are just passing out valentine's cards.:confused3 Good luck with your meeting and hopefully you'll get to have new uniforms!

YM hey girl! Haven't talked to you in a while. How are the boys? Did you get any of those awful storms by you? It was nice here on Tuesday about 62* now we are back in the 40's today and going to low 30's the rest of the week with possible snow. I am ready for spring!

Michele hope you feel better. Lilly is a doll as usual!

Better get dinner started! Good to chat with you guys again, I missed you!:grouphug:
:grouphug:

I'm back from the PeeWee meeting. I think the decision was to budget money for reversible jerseys and try to use the old shorts. The uniforms were actually pretty slick and hopefully a good match can be found.

OK....I think I seem to remember that YM's youngest son may be having a birthday.:scratchin: I believe it was around Feb 10th or 12th. Queenie stop by and let us know so I can bake him a special cake!:goodvibes

Lesa::: That's great news that Britt was in a better mood today.
Nathan's party was a chaotic madhouse!!! I think the kids had a blast!

Lesa and Michele.....I have been thinking of Maureen. How is she doing? Please tell her I said "hi"!!

I guess I had better go hold down the couch for awhile and chill before bedtime. :cloud9:

Have a wonderful evening, everyone!!

Yippee skippy...tonga toast and pressed Kona pot! Now we are cookin...thanks Donna. So what did you decide to do with the money you earned(nevermind...short term memory problem...see post above)? How was the Valentine party today? We are out until Tuesday also...my kids had a small valentine's party today...but I was at work.:guilty: I stopped by at lunch to take youngest DS a cookie because he is NINE today! :bday: The cake I made was shameful...just never would have happened with oldest DS.:rolleyes1 Good thing it tasted ok.:thumbsup2

Linda...that is hilarious about the Kenny being born to talk....who knew?:lmao: My youngest is supposed to be the 'quiet' type.:rolleyes: We've had a talking issue, an attention issue, turning in your work issue....get the picture.:headache: Do you ever get the feeling that they think 'they' are in charge?;) Obviously, we haven't found the perfect motivation...YET!:rolleyes1

Hi Lesa...girl...or should I say GIRLS?:rolleyes1 I can't imagine a girl or a boy at 14...but I know it's coming. My oldest DS got a phone this summer. We have the unlimited texting and it's the first and last thing he does when he wakes up and goes to sleep. He actually gets caught up in a little drama himself. He had a girlfriend for most of the the school year (that meant texting and Christmas present exchange). They ended up breaking it off...but lots drama still back and forth between the two of them. :headache: I think DS is a little young for love.:scared1: When I was reading about Britt and her trials it reminded me of this little Scholastic reader we had called Bad Day. I think the little boy missed the bus, got splashed by a car, and then dropped his bun on the floor at lunch.:rotfl: The boys always thought that was so funny. We were not near the tornados...that was a bit scary in Feb.:scared: Very sad about the little town in southern OK.:sad2: How has Maddie been doing this winter. My boys have been pretty healthy!

Hi Michele...sorry you've been sick. Has pnuemonia been going around? Good idea to get DH some antibiotics...how long will he be gone? I can't wait for some pictures of DS's football game in the pink jersey's...that will be cool.:thumbsup2 Ahhh...look at Lilly...so cute.:hug: (I always have the urge to give her a little squeeze!) I can see some pretty light hair peaking out under her hood...does she have her dad's hair color? Her sweet little face still looks like her Mom! Oh, so Nick gets the special 'dog call' honor! My nephew whistles...something like psst...when he wants someone's attention. It's pretty cute. Get some rest and feel better.:flower3:

:cheer2: :banana: I followed the french toast crumbs and they led me to you great ladies!!! Really it is so nice to see you all again.

Donna, it's really funny because I was just thinking of you again yesterday, so imagine my delight when Michele called and gave me a heads-up.
What a long boring winter this has been. Way too much snow. With my paralyzed leg, I can't get out in the snow or ice unless Steve is with me. He is great about taking me anywhere I want to go. But pnuemonia really hit him hard this past month. He missed two full weeks of work and probably should have been off longer but he doesn't get any sick pay. He is starting to get back to normal now. Good thing since we have watched everything that we had on the DVR.
We had wanted to be able to do a quick visit to David and Lesa, but that will have to wait now too.
So anyway, it is just so nice to hear from you all. Now if 2X2slp would just appear that would be wonderful.
I have really missed your great breakfasts Donna.

Maureen

Good morning and Happy Friday!!:banana: :banana:

Oh, Maureen, it is soooo wonderful to hear from you!! I'm sorry your winter has been so long; I'm ready for spring and sunshine myself.
I hesitate to ask, but has your leg been paralyzed for some time or is this recent; I don't seem to be able to get my horrible memory to recall.:sad2:
Yep, seeing an appearance by 2x2s would be fantastic!!:cool2:

YourMajesty:worship: :: I'm just so proud that I remembered Youngest Majesty's birthday that I almost broke my arm patting myself on the back!!:lmao: I'm sure the birthday cake was just fine.....remeber the drama over Christmas, but all turned out fine.:upsidedow

Linda:: Did I read somewhere that you had some testing to do, or an appointment? Is that coming up soon? I'm just so excited that you get to start on your new career path!! How awesome!!:thumbsup2

Michele:: Thanks for giving Maureen a little heads-up about our location, sometime you just never know where I'll pop up.:rolleyes1 I couldn't remeber exactly how to spell her screen name...now I remember!!:idea: :)

Yikes!! I'm running a little late his morning!! I couldn't get to sleep last night and it was after 1:30am when I finally did. Needless to say, I just wasn't ready to leave my cozy bed at 5:30am this morning.:cloud9:

Did I hear someone mention French toast? sounds pretty yummy to me. I'll see if I remember the recipe.:confused: ;)

FrenchToast_Full.jpg

I hope you all have a French Toast of a Friday!!:cheer2: :cool1: :yay: :woohoo:

Happy 9th Birthday, YoungMajesty!!

1102680061_935dd7bbb0.jpg

......and give your Mom a hug.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter