Breakfast at Kona.....let's grab a table!!

God Bless America

ae1158cf_ec4f_464f_ac6b_054b0e8a26b4

Remembering 9/11/01.......

Anybody out there.....there...there......:rolleyes1

Just thought I would stop by the long lost thread and peek in a bit.

Wow! it's really nice to be able to use all the smilies again. I really miss that on FaceBook. How many time can you type LOL???:confused3:teeth:

I believe Linda and YM have a trip coming up in Nov. and I don't even know where they are staying!:eek::scared1::faint:

How about a little evening snack?

feature.jpg

I hope you all have a good evening......and the pizza is calorie free!!:thumbsup2

LOL :lmao: Great minds think alike Donna. I just thought I'd take a quick peek over here. It is pretty quiet! (cricket playing)

First I'm going to post of the smilies I could have used the past week or so....
:goodvibes:lmao::rotfl2:;):confused3:worship::hug::rolleyes1:headache::yay::teacher::sad2::rolleyes::cheer2::sad1::mad::snooty:pixiedust::sad::crazy::bday:party::furious:

That's just a few...don't want to get cut off!!!

More trips on the horizon? I'm am so jealous as I need a Disney vacation in the worst way!

Linda and 2x haven't heard from you guys in a long time. I hope all is well!!!:grouphug:

Hi, Lesa!!

Don't you miss those smilies so much! They can speak volumes!!:woohoo:

I'm with you on the disney trip and I just got back from DL in July!! I'm totally hopeless.
I just got through making a mock Didney trip for Feb....it's would be about $1000 and that's not including the food.....and staying at a Value.

How are the girls feeling tonight? I think Nathan has fianlly knocked what he had the last couple of weeks. I have been feeling headachy and stuffy, but I think I'll probably live.:laughing:

I've missed Linda and 2x2s, too. Hope they are doing well.

I think it's time to call it a night.:cloud9:
Sweet dreams to all and to all a good night.:santa:...:hippie:

Hey, good morning!!:sunny: It's me again!!:flower3:

I forgot to mention that I went shopping last night and finally found a pair of black pants that fit. My old ones were too big, so need to have some good ones handy. Found a nice blouse, too!:woohoo:

I decided to feed my friends this morning. Hope somebody pops in to say "Hi"!

How about some oatmeal pumpkin muffins this morning? I think I'm beginning to get into the fall spirit!
Halloween.jpg

oatmeal_pumpkin_muffins.jpg

I hope you all have a Hallowishes Wednesday!:dance3:

I'm here....just didn't want to think that I ran everyone off....

I'm here....just didn't want to think that I ran everyone off....

Nah!! You didn't run us off. I'm just not sure if I was supposed to let this thread die, but I was having Dis-withdrawal.:laughing:

Goodmorning!! Donna those pumpkin muffins look amazing :goodvibes I am so excited that fall is almost here!!!

I wish fb had the smilies, they make for great conversation emphasizers ;)

My cats woke me up at 6am :eek:, which is usually fine since I get up everyday at 5:30 EXCEPT today. Thrusdays I can sleep until 8. Stinkin cats :rolleyes: But now I have plenty of time to do the important things like dis and fb. :thumbsup2

Donna - its a great feeling having to replace pants that are too big!! Thats awesome :yay:

hi Pozey and Lesa and everyone :goodvibes have a great day

Hi Jill! :wave: Hi everyone! :wave2:

Jill, that sounds like a great idea...wouldn't that be so cool...for all of us to sit down and have breakfast at WDW?? :yay:

Hi Jill! :wave: Hi everyone! :wave2:

Jill, that sounds like a great idea...wouldn't that be so cool...for all of us to sit down and have breakfast at WDW?? :yay:

Hey Jill and Pozey...I'm in for some breakfast at WDW!:woohoo:

TGIF!! I am so glad the weekend is nearly here :dance3: but it will seem like forever getting to 6pm. I have 2 hard exams today and I don't know that I am ready for them. Oh well, here goes nothing :wizard:

This weekend I also start working pt at Tommy Bahama. Its great, very close to me and its not in a mall so no crazy holiday hrs. :goodvibes The people seem very nice and laid back so Im looking forward to earning some money :)

Well Pozey and YM lets order while the others wait for the monorail...how about waffles to start

food7.jpg

Hey Jill and Pozey...I'm in for some breakfast at WDW!:woohoo:

I'm all for that, too. I just have to figure out how to do it without spending any $$$$!!:upsidedow:rolleyes:

Thanks for the waffles, Jill! Good luck with the job. I really like Tommy Bahama, they have some really nice things!

Happy Friday, everyone!!:dance3::dance3:

TGIF!! I am so glad the weekend is nearly here :dance3: but it will seem like forever getting to 6pm. I have 2 hard exams today and I don't know that I am ready for them. Oh well, here goes nothing :wizard:

This weekend I also start working pt at Tommy Bahama. Its great, very close to me and its not in a mall so no crazy holiday hrs. :goodvibes The people seem very nice and laid back so Im looking forward to earning some money :)

Well Pozey and YM lets order while the others wait for the monorail...how about waffles to start

food7.jpg

Hey Jill...good luck at your new job! Thanks for the waffle...I had a couple while we were waiting for the gang.:thumbsup2

I'm all for that, too. I just have to figure out how to do it without spending any $$$$!!:upsidedow:rolleyes:

Thanks for the waffles, Jill! Good luck with the job. I really like Tommy Bahama, they have some really nice things!

Hi Donna...you made me laugh out loud with your spending comment.:laughing: I'm sure DH wouldn't mind me going anytime I wanted if I could do it that way!:woohoo: Would you be interested in training for the princess 1/2 marathon?:yay: My sister and I had some thought brewing about that!:rolleyes1

http://disneyworldsports.disney.go....il?name=PrincessHalfMarathonDetailPage&bhcp=1

Hi Donna...you made me laugh out loud with your spending comment.:laughing: I'm sure DH wouldn't mind me going anytime I wanted if I could do it that way!:woohoo: Would you be interested in training for the princess 1/2 marathon?:yay: My sister and I had some thought brewing about that!:rolleyes1

http://disneyworldsports.disney.go....il?name=PrincessHalfMarathonDetailPage&bhcp=1

I just read the specifics. Would I be required to run 13.1 miles??:scared1::scared1:
I think you could pull this off, Queenie!! Do you need a cheering section?:cheer2::cheer2:

Woo Hoo its saturday!!! :dance3::yay::cool1:

I turned on the tv this morning and science channel was on, they are airing something about ants and are in some jungle or something and I can't get over the size or how many there are just crawling around. :eek: You can see them way too easily from the cameras far angle. :scared1: I am not a big fan of bugs, Im always afraid of what may lurking around the corner living down here but so far I have had pretty good luck (knocking on wood as we speak) :upsidedow

haha me too, money is what keeps me from spending more time there. Yet when I scrounge up some I am happy to give it to that mouse.

Let me know if you ever have your eye on something, we get 50% off and they don't care if we allow other people to use it.

Hey Jill...good luck at your new job! Thanks for the waffle...I had a couple while we were waiting for the gang.:thumbsup2

Have you ever done a dis marathon before? I have always been curious about them and interested. I have never ran any kind of marathon before

Well I hope everyone is sleeping in, or at least sleeping a bit longer than usual. Have a good saturday :goodvibes

I couldnt decide what to have for breakfast today so hows a little of everything

GC_37.jpg

I just read the specifics. Would I be required to run 13.1 miles??:scared1::scared1:
I think you could pull this off, Queenie!! Do you need a cheering section?:cheer2::cheer2:

Well of course I do!:cheer2::cheer2: Does 13.1 sound like too much?;) I can't seem to get past 6 miles....I have a long way to go.:mad: We have a run here at the end of October that is 9.3 but DS has a football game. I'm like you Donna...always looking for ways to sneak in a little trip...even running 13.1 miles.:scared1:

haha me too, money is what keeps me from spending more time there. Yet when I scrounge up some I am happy to give it to that mouse.

Let me know if you ever have your eye on something, we get 50% off and they don't care if we allow other people to use it.

Have you ever done a dis marathon before? I have always been curious about them and interested. I have never ran any kind of marathon before

Well I hope everyone is sleeping in, or at least sleeping a bit longer than usual. Have a good saturday :goodvibes

I couldnt decide what to have for breakfast today so hows a little of everything

GC_37.jpg

Hey Jill...I don't mind giving a few $$ to the mouse either.:woohoo: I have never ran a Dinsey marathon...or any marathon. A marathon is 26.2 miles. The princess half marathon is 13.1. The longest race I have participated in was 9.3. I'm old and slow but the running has helped me drop a few pounds. :yay:

2x2s...how is the house coming along?

pozey...did the boys swim this weekend? I made the trip to Norman to watch football. My sister gave me the ticket so I was wearing blue.:rolleyes1

Hello to everyone else.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter