Boys in the Girls Bathroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gardendame said:
Because you said this: "Are you really exposing that much of yourself when using a public restroom? Do some of you take all of your clothes off to go to the bathroom? LOL Aren't you sitting on the toilet? What exactly is someone seeing."

You say it as though it is no big deal. It IS a big deal. It amazes me that the very parents who are paranoid about safety are the same parents who are passive about discipline. You opinion seemed to come across as "oh, well, doesn't matter if they are peeking, you're just using the bathroom."

Let's reverse this. What if I am really sitting there, in my birthday suit, eating a Mickey Bar. Are you saying it is completely okay for your son to be getting an eye full?

It was the way you worded your post. Hopefully, you really don't think it is okay for little boys to peek. :confused3

Where are you getting the impression that I'm passive about discipline? I discipline my child, I don't need for others to do so, is what I said.

Of course it's not right for children to peek, but it's not worth getting your panties in a bunch over :lmao:

And honestly, in all the years of my life using public bathrooms, I have yet to have a child look at me while I'm peeing, peek through the doors or any of the other things everyone is posting about. Nor has my son done any of this. If it happens, it happens. I don't think I'm going to be scarred for life if a kid peeks under my door and sees me sitting on a toilet. Obviously his parents would need to teach him better manners, but it's really not the end of the world to me. There are bigger issues out there, like pedophiles preying on kids in the men's room ;)

gardendame said:
I agree with someone earlier, saying this thread needs to be closed. Who said anything about it being inappropriate for a 7 year old???? No one here posted that. I think some of you are arguing just for the sake of arguing. As I stated earlier - sounds like some of y'all need a vacation. Go to WDW!!! :wave2:

My post that you felt the need to reply to was about how allycat would act in a ridiculous manner - I see that you did NOT have a comment about that but felt the need to say other things...
The only one that is "arguing just for the sake of arguing" is you...I see since you posted that comment you have been posting several times since...If you agree that this thread should be closed than stop responding...You are right in the middle of the action...
It appears that perhaps YOU are the one that needs the vacation... :lmao:

gardendame said:
Yep! Is it that obvious :rotfl:
C'mon November! I obviously have too much time on my hands :stir:

Today was my last day at work for the Summer so I now have wayyy too much time on my hands :thumbsup2 That could be a bad thing though..I wonder if there is a 12 step program for the DIS? :rotfl:

gardendame said:
Yep! Is it that obvious? :rotfl:
C'mon November! I obviously have too much time on my hands :stir:

:sunny: I hope you have a nice trip... :thumbsup2

There are a lot of insane things being said on both sides in this thread. :crazy:

For what it's worth (which I realize is nothing) I have a 3 year old boy. He, of course, goes into the ladies room with me. And, he will continue to do so for quite some time. Even at six, seven, eight years old he will more than likely be going with me. After that, I expect it will be decided on a case-by-case basis depending on where we are. As of now, I think that, at Disney World, I will probably feel pretty safe sending him into the men's room at nine years old while I wait outside. Would I fell that way at a highway rest stop? No way! At a shopping mall? Who knows? I'll have to figure that out when we get there.

As far as this thread goes . . .

Dragging a ten or eleven year old into the ladies room is a bit over the top. I personally can't see any reason for doing that except in the most extreme situations.

And, on the flip side, being terrified that a 9 year old kid is going to take a peak at your or your daughter thus scarring you both for life is just as over the top. I've spent a lot of time in ladies rooms and I've seen a lot of boys in there with their mommas. I've NEVER seen a single pre-pubescent kid getting his jollies from peeking under stalls or through cracks in doors. :confused3 I have seen some out of control toddlers doing those things, but it doesn't matter to me at that age whether they're boys or girls. An outta control kid is an outta control kid - not necessarily a peeping-tom pervert in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter