Booking day for dvc member cruise tomorrow!!

HOORAY! We're all booked in a 4A - Deck 9 - Cabin 9114 - Late Seating. What a long day - but worth it!

To all our friends still trying or on hold, we hope you get your room!

-Mike and Denise

still showing 4A and 4B at 5:12 but I was able to see rooms on the DCL website up until a few minutes ago. I hope that doesn't mean anything.

HOORAY! We're all booked in a 4A - Deck 9 - Cabin 9114 - Late Seating. What a long day - but worth it!

-Mike and Denise

Congrats. MikeNY. Still holding at the 46 minute mark.

Heck, I am not a DVC member, but I have been following this thread on and off today and I hope all of you who have been waiting for hours is able to get what you want! Hoping for pixie dust for you all that are still on hold and waiting!! pixiedust:

Looks like from your trip log you need to be a member!!! Best ever member since 1993!!! no regrets.
Susan Painter:laundy:
don't get "hug out to dry" paying for vacation

Too many trips to count

-Mike and Denise

Hooray for Mike and Denise!!!

We are also on Deck 9 stateroom 9560!!! We are kind of neighbors!!! Late seating for us as well!! Way to hang on and get your reservation!! Have a great evening....you deserve it.

Kelly

We will have to have a meet when we get down there- all of us 4A deck 9 (they saved the best for us last ones!!). Hopefully more will be joining us. I am Sue from Chicago. My husband and I are long time Disney fans. Joined DVC 9/09. First cruise ever for us.

I am so, so sorry FLWIDisneyFan and alikat99. I hope you both can waitlist and they come through.

Come on. Now I have to listen to Elvis singing Heartbreak Hotel while they put on the wait list. :)
I wish that they gave you the opportunity to waitlist ANY stateroom. But, you have to give them a category.

They let me wait list everything from 11C through V. If you're still on the phone try to change it.
NO WAY - the lady I'm talking to made me pick a category.

Ok, she just came back and I asked her why someone else was able to waitlist anything, and I could only waitlist one category. Then it comes out that I CAN, it would just take longer. I think that she wants to go home and not wait and do it all for me. I know that they're tired, but I am too. I'm waitlisting from 4 down to 11.

She originally asked for a category but instead of answering I asked how it worked and could I put in multiple categories. I then said I would take anything from V on down.
Well, thank you, because she is now waitlisting me from 4 on down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter