Booking day for dvc member cruise tomorrow!!

CarolAnnC

<font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin
For all those interested, I believe this one will continue the sell out quickly even with the larger ship, The Dream!

I will be waking early to book our stateroom, and I am so excited! We were trying to make up our minds and then just tonite decided we would go for it! Having been on two prior DVC Member Cruises, we know just how fabulous they are. This will be #3 and we will have plenty of time to plan over the coming year.

Anyone joining me on this one?

Good Luck!!! We are still dreaming of our SSMC this year...not able to go next year I will live through all of you!!! What a BLAST!!!

We are up with our phones ready to go. I am not an experienced cruiser.

Is having a verandah something that really adds to the experience? Would you ever consider getting an inside stateroom?
As fast as this one sells out, I guess anything is better than nothing.

Ugh, I am up and ready for the event! LOL! I have to keep reminding myself as my alarm goes off so early on a Saturday morning, that it is sooo worth it! :)

We are actually going for a porthole view this time as our cruising habits have put us a bit short on points for a while. With a short cruise, I don't think it will be a problem for us.

My feeling is always, any place on the ship is better than the alternative of being at home, LOL!

Good luck to all!

I'm in the queue. Only took a couple minutes of dialing before it rang thru. Waiting on MS to take my call from the queue.

I am up, I am on hold, listening to happy Disney music. I am just happy I'm not listening to buzzz, buzzz, buzz. Can't believe I got through to be one hold!!!

We are up with our phones ready to go. I am not an experienced cruiser.

Is having a verandah something that really adds to the experience? Would you ever consider getting an inside stateroom?
As fast as this one sells out, I guess anything is better than nothing.

I have taken 2 cruises....first had a 8" porthole, the second we had a balcony. We much prefered the balcony, enjoying our morning coffee.

Busy, busy, busy, that's all that I'm getting!

On hold enjoying Elvis...waiting for a live person!

Enjoyed a little yo ho pirate music, but back to Elvis now...hmm hope they vary the selections a bit over the next two hours LOL! :surfweb:

Can't quite believe this, but..........

Got through at 6:59am, ring..ring..ring! At 7:00am, someone picked up!!!!!! I was the lady's first caller of the morning. Booked my very first Member's Cruise!! Can't wait. Category 5A midship...not too shabby!!

Good luck to all fellow members still trying to get through.....I have heard horror stories. Looking forward to meeting you all on the cruise.

I envision thousands trying to get through on these phones by now. The website, which provides regular availability updates today, states all categories available at this time. Yay..

Can't quite believe this, but..........

Got through at 6:59am, ring..ring..ring! At 7:00am, someone picked up!!!!!! I was the lady's first caller of the morning. Booked my very first Member's Cruise!! Can't wait. Category 5A midship...not too shabby!!

Good luck to all fellow members still trying to get through.....I have heard horror stories. Looking forward to meeting you all on the cruise.
Congrats! I've been in the queue since a minute or two after 8am eastern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter