Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know that we have a new "keeper of the bins"...Chelley00 has graciously offered to keep the bins organized. Look for the new thread very soon, we will link this thread to the new one...and close this for any further posting.

It has been wonderful being a part of the DIS community in this way, and part of me will really miss it. But, life has different seasons...and we are gearing up for some exciting times in our family with the eventual adoption of a daughter from Haiti. I will be neck deep with homestudy and dossier completion for the next 6 months...glad we have our Disney trip in just over a week to celebrate and relax before the business begins!

Take care! Blessings to you all!:hug:

I just sent a PM but I see now the thread is changing organizers. We will be staying at BC for the first time 10/4-10/12 and was wondering if I could sign up for Bin 2?

Hi everybody,

Both bins were returned to the Bell Services tonight (and for whatever reason, they kept both bins on the rolling cart I brought them down on and stuck them in the center of the room:). They are labeled for the next 2 vacationers, but I wanted to take a moment to mention what is currently in each one (all beverages and breakfast/snack items are brand new from me, so they should be perfect to enjoy before a grocery trip - thanks to those who left the water bottles and tea for me:)...

Bin 1 and Bin 2 both have:
A few beer bottles
A few Coke bottles, Sprite Zero cans, and Fanta cans
A coffee survival bag (lots of the room coffee pods, mostly decaf, and sugar/stevia and powdered creamer)
A single serve beverage powder and pitcher beverage powder bag (kool-aids, teas, Crystal lights, lemonades, etc - enough for a case of water)
Ramen and/or cup-o-noodles
Salt/pepper
A laundry detergent and fabric softener bag (enough for 10-12 loads)
Sunscreen (but only enough for a day or two)
Single-serve oatmeal packets

Only in Bin 1 (Limegreen):
Resolve stain remover
Large Ruffles potato chips bag
Box of plastic cutlery
1 set of Swimmies
2 swim masks
Can of Baked Beans
Bottle BBQ Sauce
Mini-box of corn pops
Some bottles of water

Only in Bin 2 (Grey):
Small Crockpot
Large Box of Cheerios
Jar of Ragu
Container of Baby Powder
Bottle of Rubbing Alcohol
Bag of Flour
Bag of Halls Cough Drops
Can Disinfecting Wipes
Hot Chocolate single serve packets
Can of Cooking Spray
Box of Coffee Filters
Box of Straws
Mostly finished bottle of bourbon (but enough for 2-3 good drinks with the Cokes:) - this might be in the other bin (hubby took notes as we packed and now can't interpret them:)

But hopefully, if nothing else, this gives everyone an idea of what is in the bins right now and it's all been sorted and repacked:). I hope all the coming vacationers have a great time and get as much use of the bins as we did (the best thing in the Bin - the large salt which saved us when a science experiment was accidentally conducted in the whirlpool:)...

Kristy

Thanks Kristy! I'll be picking up Bin 2 this Saturday (09/14/13).

suffieldhockeymom said:
Bin #2 should also have a bag with ponchos and the Gold AAA parking pass. They were there when I left it August 1st

I had bin #2 the last week in August. I don't remember seeing the parking pass or ponchos.

And I did not get them in September - the list I posted was the entirety of each bin at that time in September (I unpacked, sorted, and repacked each bin in its entirety)...ponchos would have been awesome with all the rain we had, but the bin was still awesome as is:)...

Kristy

And I did not get them in September - the list I posted was the entirety of each bin at that time in September (I unpacked, sorted, and repacked each bin in its entirety)...ponchos would have been awesome with all the rain we had, but the bin was still awesome as is:)...

Kristy

Kristy

That's sad because the parking pass was awesome parking, right behind handicapped spots. Someone must've forgotten to put them back. I had them in a zip lock bag and all. There was also the Orlando Magicard and booklet as well.

I have the bin before you - I will hopefully be able to PM you before then. If you have PM capabilities, send me a message with the name you'd like left on the bin! Thanks!
I put Dphillips on the bin since I didn't hear from you before we left.

Hi, I'm scheduled for Bin 1 from 9/2-9/11, but since it's missing again (and we may not have it restarted by my trip), can I swap to Bin 2? I'd hate to have the 2nd one go missing, too, by sitting in the baggage area for a long time. Let me know. Kristy (aka TwoMisfits) PS - If we have restarted a Bin 1 by then, I'd be happy to keep track of both, just so they don't go missing. PPS - And the person after me on Bin 1 has still not contacted me back (and it's been 2 months and a few posts), so I'm not sure they are still interested and around...

I am supposed to have bin 1 from 9/10-9/17 - did u try to contact me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter