Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

If the person for #1 9/14-9-21 is not available or not interested any longer, I will be there at that time and would be interested in bin 1.

We have three families staying in a 4 bedroom, so we will most likely have quite a bit to contribute to the bin at the end of our trip.
Thanks.

If the person for #1 9/14-9-21 is not available or not interested any longer, I will be there at that time and would be interested in bin 1.

We have three families staying in a 4 bedroom, so we will most likely have quite a bit to contribute to the bin at the end of our trip.
Thanks.

We are working on finding out that very thing right now. If they aren't interested, then I will slot you in! twoMisfits would be in front of you and she plans to start something (probably a cloth recycle bag) for the new bin...I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

(Is there a possibility you could get a rubbermaid type bin to put everything in? Tpically easier for someone who is driving vs. flying down? Wasn't sure what your situation was.)

Yes, if no one can restart Bin 1 before me, I'll be restarting it 9/2 (likely with a bag we'd eventually wanna replace down the road). Since I'll have both bins, I'll try to take the time to split and inventory everything, so people on both lists will know what to expect (knowing, of course, that bin items are subject to change as they get used/added). My mom will also be at Bonnet Creek during my trip, so I'll grab her leftover stuff to add to mine for the subsequent bin 1/bin 2 swaps. If cruisinpan567 and aubriee could PM me, I'll pass info to you both for the Bin 2 swap:).

Kristy

I can do the dates that are available for bin 2 oct 21-26 or I could do the new bin 3 October 19-26

kadillon is starting a new rubbermaid bin for us!!!:cool1:

twomisfits is going to get both bins on 9/2 and sort through everything and make sure there are equal amounts in each bin...from experience the bins do need purging once in awhile...so now is as good a time as any.

Just an FYI...Please review the procedure for dropping off the bins before you are scheduled for your bin pickup. (pg 1 of this thread) The bins MUST be dropped off at the LUGGAGE STORAGE AREA AT THE MAIN BUILDING, calling for pickup or leaving it at the desk, or tower #6 desk always ends up in a lost bin :( If you think dropping it off the morning your a scheduled to leave is going to be too much, then drop it off the evening before. Thanks so much to those of you who have followed this procedure and allowed others to benefit from this pay if forward experience!:wave2:

Yes, if no one can restart Bin 1 before me, I'll be restarting it 9/2 (likely with a bag we'd eventually wanna replace down the road). Since I'll have both bins, I'll try to take the time to split and inventory everything, so people on both lists will know what to expect (knowing, of course, that bin items are subject to change as they get used/added). My mom will also be at Bonnet Creek during my trip, so I'll grab her leftover stuff to add to mine for the subsequent bin 1/bin 2 swaps. If cruisinpan567 and aubriee could PM me, I'll pass info to you both for the Bin 2 swap:).

Kristy

Thanks!! and I'm sure you saw the above post...:)

(Is there a possibility you could get a rubbermaid type bin to put everything in? Tpically easier for someone who is driving vs. flying down? Wasn't sure what your situation was.)

Yeah, we'll be stopping by walmart on our way to bonnet creek, a bin shouldnt be a problem.

Yeah, we'll be stopping by walmart on our way to bonnet creek, a bin shouldnt be a problem.

Thanks for being willing to help us out, but we are all set with someone getting a new bin. Still waiting to see if we hear from the DISer scheduled for 9/14-9/21....stay tuned!:goodvibes

Kristy

Just PM'd you re: bin 2. I PM'd crusinpan567 with my info last week, so she has it too, so if for some reason you have a problem getting in touch with her, just look for it under my name.

Kat3668 has bin 2 after me. She is a friend of mine, so I'll just be passing it off to her personally, rather than leaving it at bell services.

I am signed up for bin #2 Oct 5-12, but we had a last minute change of plans (thanks, Army!) and won't be there at that time. Wanted to open the week back up in case someone else was looking for it - if I should PM someone, just let me know who!

I am signed up for bin #2 Oct 5-12, but we had a last minute change of plans (thanks, Army!) and won't be there at that time. Wanted to open the week back up in case someone else was looking for it - if I should PM someone, just let me know who!

Thanks so much for letting me know! You shouldn't have to let anyone know at this point, unless you've already contacted the DISers before and after you with contact info...then you might want to just shoot them a PM.

Hi all,

I am signed up for Bin #1 from 9/14-9/21 and I am still interested! I am so sorry to the 2 people who pmed me about this! I lurk here a lot but just never log in. I don't really "know" anyone here so it just didn't occur to me that I would have messages. Again sorry! I don't have enough posts to pm back at this point but I'll try to make some, and then I'll pm my name so it can be attached to the bin. Let me know if there is anything else!

Katie

Just to confirm here on the thread, I will start a new lime green bin...I have the information for DisneyToddlers and will have it waiting for her on 8/24. Need to pack, pack, pack and then we're off!

Thanks so much for letting me know! You shouldn't have to let anyone know at this point, unless you've already contacted the DISers before and after you with contact info...then you might want to just shoot them a PM.

No, we haven't been in touch! Hopefully someone else can get some use out of it! Thanks!

I have been in touch with both before and after us for bin #2. Sounds like we are all set. We arrive August 24th and leave August 31st.

Is there any availability for any of the totes for Nov 20 through November 25?

Just to confirm here on the thread, I will start a new lime green bin...I have the information for DisneyToddlers and will have it waiting for her on 8/24. Need to pack, pack, pack and then we're off!

Thanks so much for restarting Kelly! Have a great trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter