Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

I had signed up...and was contacted by cinderellamom123. I believe she is staying two weeks and I just told her to keep the bin, I don't really need it. But I just want to clrify since kadillion contacted me and is expecting the box from me.

Does cinderellamom123 have kadillion's info to put on the bin?

I'd love to sign up for a bin, but my post count is not greater then 10. Our check-in date is November 30-December 7. Can you please sign us up for a bin?

I'm sorry, but all the bins are accounted for during those dates. Have a wonderfult trip!!:)

Tommorow is August 1, and I will begin taking requests for 2014. It would help if you could PM me instead of posting on the thread, that way I can slot people in...in the order they requested. If your post count is <10 then feel free to request on the thread.

The other bit of news is on a personal level. Our family has decided to step forward in faith and begin adoption proceedings for a daughter from Haiti. :cloud9: We are so excited to be growing our family in this way. Haiti is a rather unstable country and adoption from there is tedioius and can be long, but we are really feeling God lead us to this country for our adoption.

With that being said, I have decided that I will need to step down from "keeper of the bins" on this thread. We have our final Disney trip as a family of 6 planned in just a few weeks, and then my oldest son and I are traveling to Haiti in September for a mission trip...then we are going to be busy for the next several months getting our homestudy and dossier completed. It's very exciting, but I feel the need to cut back on certain areas. We are putting Disney trips on hold until we get our daughter home.:love:
So, I am not walking away from these boards but am asking you to consider if this is something you may be interested in. It really has been such fun to help coordinate all you amazing people "paying it forward at Bonnet Creek". Please contact me by PM if you might be interested. I really feel strongly about finding the right person to hand this over to, and will hang in here until that time.

Thanks so much for letting me share!:)

Disneyforus said:
Tommorow is August 1, and I will begin taking requests for 2014. It would help if you could PM me instead of posting on the thread, that way I can slot people in...in the order they requested. If your post count is <10 then feel free to request on the thread.

The other bit of news is on a personal level. Our family has decided to step forward in faith and begin adoption proceedings for a daughter from Haiti. :cloud9: We are so excited to be growing our family in this way. Haiti is a rather unstable country and adoption from there is tedioius and can be long, but we are really feeling God lead us to this country for our adoption.

With that being said, I have decided that I will need to step down from "keeper of the bins" on this thread. We have our final Disney trip as a family of 6 planned in just a few weeks, and then my oldest son and I are traveling to Haiti in September for a mission trip...then we are going to be busy for the next several months getting our homestudy and dossier completed. It's very exciting, but I feel the need to cut back on certain areas. We are putting Disney trips on hold until we get our daughter home.:love:
So, I am not walking away from these boards but am asking you to consider if this is something you may be interested in. It really has been such fun to help coordinate all you amazing people "paying it forward at Bonnet Creek". Please contact me by PM if you might be interested. I really feel strongly about finding the right person to hand this over to, and will hang in here until that time.

Good luck on your adoption process and thanks for being the keeper of the bins. We go the last week I August and we are lucky enough to get a bin that week. Good luck

I'm kadillon obviously! I just PM'ed Cinderella's mom with my name and check in date...is there anything more I need to do to get the bin on August 10?

I've PM'ed disneytoddlers and haven't heard back...do I leave it at the desk with her screen name on the top?

Getting excited...

Hi everyone!. Kadillion, I just replied to your pm regarding the green bin. Everything looks right. Crusinpan567 your silver bin will be waiting for you. We actually leave the 17th and it looks like there is nobody inbetween. Will be checking this site here and there. I can also leave a phone number if interested. Thanks

cinderellamom123 said:
Hi everyone!. Kadillion, I just replied to your pm regarding the green bin. Everything looks right. Crusinpan567 your silver bin will be waiting for you. We actually leave the 17th and it looks like there is nobody inbetween. Will be checking this site here and there. I can also leave a phone number if interested. Thanks

Thanks have a great vacation everyone!

I'm kadillon obviously! I just PM'ed Cinderella's mom with my name and check in date...is there anything more I need to do to get the bin on August 10?

I've PM'ed disneytoddlers and haven't heard back...do I leave it at the desk with her screen name on the top?

Getting excited...

Hi Kelly! Checked my inbox, but didn't get the PM for some reason. Just sent you a PM with all my info. Please let me know if you get it. :)

My, what an exciting time for you and your family to add a new family member. I hope for all the best to you and prayers that all works well. I wish I had the time to commit to this thread, however I don't believe I can. You have started a wonderful thing here for others and I want to thank you for all you have done.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

I don't know if anyone can help me but I am at BC now and the Green bucket appears to be missing. I was scheduled to pickup yesterday. I checked at the luggage/storage at the main building and it was not there. Checked again this morning and it is still missing. I have pm'd the person prior to me but if anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if anyone can help me but I am at BC now and the Green bucket appears to be missing. I was scheduled to pickup yesterday. I checked at the luggage/storage at the main building and it was not there. Checked again this morning and it is still missing. I have pm'd the person prior to me but if anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I just responded to your pm, but I figured I'd post here too. I never even picked up the bin. Maybe it's under the person before me, their name?

Did you actually look for the bin? It may be in there with someone elses name on it. (per the post below)

Hello,

I just responded to your pm, but I figured I'd post here too. I never even picked up the bin. Maybe it's under the person before me, their name?

In order for this to move forward we have to have the correct names on the bin for pickups...so it is probably sitting there with your name on it.?.? Could you please PM your info to cinderellamom123 so she can try and get the bin. Thankyou! I assume that your name is on it from the person before you thinking you would be picking it up.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I actually physically went into the luggage storage room and looked around and did not see anything. If I do find it, I am thinking I will take a picture and post. The bell hop seemed to know exactly what I was talking about and said he had not seen in a big. Will continue to check and update you.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I actually physically went into the luggage storage room and looked around and did not see anything. If I do find it, I am thinking I will take a picture and post. The bell hop seemed to know exactly what I was talking about and said he had not seen in a big. Will continue to check and update you.

Sounds like you've gone above and beyond...so sorry you are wasting vacation time looking for it.:sad1:
Let me know if it turns up.

We will be at BC October 19-26. Would love to get on the list . Let me know what I need to do. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm scheduled for Bin 1 from 9/2-9/11, but since it's missing again (and we may not have it restarted by my trip), can I swap to Bin 2? I'd hate to have the 2nd one go missing, too, by sitting in the baggage area for a long time. Let me know.

Kristy (aka TwoMisfits)

PS - If we have restarted a Bin 1 by then, I'd be happy to keep track of both, just so they don't go missing.
PPS - And the person after me on Bin 1 has still not contacted me back (and it's been 2 months and a few posts), so I'm not sure they are still interested and around...

When did the bell hop see it?

We will be at BC October 19-26. Would love to get on the list . Let me know what I need to do. Thanks!

Neither bin is available for your whole stay. I can put you down for Bin #2 for 10/21-10/26. Let me know if you want to do that.
:)

Hi,

I'm scheduled for Bin 1 from 9/2-9/11, but since it's missing again (and we may not have it restarted by my trip), can I swap to Bin 2? I'd hate to have the 2nd one go missing, too, by sitting in the baggage area for a long time. Let me know.

Kristy (aka TwoMisfits)

PS - If we have restarted a Bin 1 by then, I'd be happy to keep track of both, just so they don't go missing.
PPS - And the person after me on Bin 1 has still not contacted me back (and it's been 2 months and a few posts), so I'm not sure they are still interested and around...

I think I might take you up on doing "both" of them. If we can get #1 restarted I would prefer not having it sit in storage too long. I will PM you too.

Thanks!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter