Boma Buffet

Are reservations already booked up into October? Tried for breakfast two weekends in a row, and all full!

I've been trying to get Boma breakfast booked for our October trip. I used Touring Plans reservation finder and got an alert last night and was able to snag a reservation. A few days ago I got an alert, but I didn't see it for a couple of hours and of course it was gone. I definitely recommend trying that.

Are reservations already booked up into October? Tried for breakfast two weekends in a row, and all full!
Keep trying. People are always changing their ADRs around and the fact that AKL is a bit out of the way means a good chance for the dedicated. You can also book a reservation finder or two to boost your chances.

Yes, I just did Touring Plans reservation finder. Hopefully, something will turn up. I'm sure it is packed due to the birthday party starting in October.

All nights between 10/17 and 10/21 were available yesterday. They were all after 8:30 pm

I looked today and no dinners or breakfasts between 10/8 and 10/18.

Tonight we will find out if Boma is still Boma. I hope to God they still have the 4 soup/stew choices. They were so unique and damn delicious :cloud9:
My big thing is the Kokonut rice, I could live on it...last time we were they they did not havevitbthstvdat, the chef made me my own portion...told me to eat it for breakfast too

I don't see Kokonut rice...bummer, hopefully it comes back

Back in the real world at work now but was there Tuesday night for dinner. It was even better than I remember. It seemed around half capacity, but with no tables blocked off and it was explained to us that reservations were limited as they try to match demand to staff to food to ensure a smooth reopening. To anyone wanting to go who doesn’t have a reservation I would recommend trying a walk up. The entire staff was amazing, clearly happy to be back, with the chefs coming out and asking how everything was and answering any questions. There were plain potatoes and a couple other dishes I forgot that were missing, but the majority was there. The oxtail soup and corn chowder were there as well as a seafood gumbo and two others I don‘t remember, should have taken pictures.

Back in the real world at work now but was there Tuesday night for dinner. It was even better than I remember. It seemed around half capacity, but with no tables blocked off and it was explained to us that reservations were limited as they try to match demand to staff to food to ensure a smooth reopening. To anyone wanting to go who doesn’t have a reservation I would recommend trying a walk up. The entire staff was amazing, clearly happy to be back, with the chefs coming out and asking how everything was and answering any questions. There were plain potatoes and a couple other dishes I forgot that were missing, but the majority was there. The oxtail soup and corn chowder were there as well as a seafood gumbo and two others I don‘t remember, should have taken pictures.

I'll second this. We were there Sunday night for dinner. Less than half full for sure. Everything was tremendous and chefs, staff and even management were all walking around checking up on everyone. They were obviously thrilled to be back open. I even got some GF zebra domes...celiac's delight.

Glad to read all of these good recent reports! Thinking about booking it during our November trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter