Blended family issue, advice needed

Wow, a lot of posts here. Children should not be made to feel badly, paid for or not. Teens count as children. I have two stepsons and have two of my own...I can't say that everything came out just as the judge ordered on my husbands child support. But I haven't pursued it because I didn't want people, children, to be hurt. If you open yourself up to a mixed family, you have to be ready to give. The rule of law is important in murder and assault trials no doubt, but Disney World?

Just read through the thread . . . crazy! When I read OP post about the ex claiming "riding lessons that don't exist", I wondered why OP & husband didn't pursue that with the courts, especially if they had proof - if Zippnzena's correct, it sounds like the lessons don't exist because OP sold the horse!!!:lmao: Boy, if that's the case, I think that's worse than not bringing him (the boy, not the horse) with them to Disney!

:scared1:I think this just might be the most bizarre thread I have ever read:scared1:

WOW! I totally agree... this has been a wild ride, lol!

In the great scheme of things I do feel sorry for the boy for many reasons. It is hard as a child when a big difference is made in children.

Anyone else just seeing xxx's in stead of the post? Anybody know what happend? Kinda odd.

The OP came along after those posts and replaced them with the xxx's. It would appear that she was trying to do a little damage control after she was tracked down by another poster. Kinda odd? This entire thread is insanely odd! It gets my vote for most unusual thread of the year.

This may go down in history as one of the Classic Disboards Threads of All Time.

I hope the horse is found.

And my opinion on whether it's ok do go to wdw without dss, it depends...has he ever been to wdw before with his dad?

This may go down in history as one of the Classic Disboards Threads of All Time.

I hope the horse is found.

And my opinion on whether it's ok do go to wdw without dss, it depends...has he ever been to wdw before with his dad?

I don't think the OP has been reading any of these posts since she "seemed" to be "found out" by another poster. I think she is long gone from here :scared1: Seemed like if you don't have anything to hide, you wouldn't be erasing everything you could - some stuff was not erased because it had been quoted, but doubt seriously she'll be back to post. :confused3

This thread is coo coo for cocoa puffs!

I don't think the OP has been reading any of these posts since she "seemed" to be "found out" by another poster. I think she is long gone from here :scared1: Seemed like if you don't have anything to hide, you wouldn't be erasing everything you could - some stuff was not erased because it had been quoted, but doubt seriously she'll be back to post. :confused3

Trust me, girlfriend is reading. EVERY WORD! She just has enough sense not to post OR she'll post under another name. OR she is reporting this thread to the MODS so they will close the thread and it dies with all of juicy threads!!!

This thread is coo coo for cocoa puffs!

Trust me, girlfriend is reading. EVERY WORD! She just has enough sense not to post OR she'll post under another name. OR she is reporting this thread to the MODS so they will close the thread and it dies with all of juicy threads!!!

:thumbsup2 You're probably so right! :lmao:

According to the OP's profile, the SN's last activity was 02-07-2012 11:09 AM...so if she is still reading here, it's under another screenname or she's not logged in (in which case, I don't think she can report it to anyone)

I would agree with this statement. I bet she can't keep herself from coming back and reading this thread.

Apparently, she doesn't have enough sense not to go from message board to message board with the very similar screen names... Or to steal horses for that matter <allegedly>

I think I have read all the posts now. I started at the front and read to the middle, then jumped to the end and read back to the middle.

I see someone jumped in here and made some accusations that OP is this horse thief she has been looking for. I don't think she is.

Seems very stalkerish to me and OP stated she has never even lived in Arizona nor has she ever even lived in the same state with her SS.

I think this person has become obsessed with tracking someone down and may have gotten sidetracked or off base. And coming here and posting all her own legal issues and personal vendetta is out of line and against DISBoard guidelines.

I am surprised this thread is even still here and hasn't been deleted or closed.

I don't think everybody posting here has real all the messages because some ppl are accusing OP of getting accused then BOLTING. She has responded to the accusations. Go back and read. She said the person in question is not her.

I don't think everybody posting here has real all the messages because some ppl are accusing OP of getting accused then BOLTING. She has responded to the accusations. Go back and read. She said the person in question is not her.

Go back and read. Did you notice that the OP never directly denied the charge of horse thievery? Think there might be a reason for that? Hey, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but where there's smoke there is most likely going to be fire.

When the OP was accused of being a horse thief, she deleted her posts and disappeared. That's suspicious behavior. I know if I was accused of stealing a horse, I would laugh. I've never owned a horse, the person would clearly be wrong or crazy. If she persisted, I would probably go to PMs to try to help her see where her mistake was (someone with a similar name, maybe the same street address but in a different town, that sort of thing). Stealing horses is serious business, and I would want to help get the seeker off me and on to the actual thief.

If the person was pursuing me and was clearly unhinged, I would report it to authorities. I might take a break from posting, especially if the person seemed unreasonable, but I wouldn't delete my posts. Why would I? I have nothing to hide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter