• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I was just reading over on Joker's, Swaggy is yet again Po"d he didn't get highest trending again, He say if we give him a power next he doesn't want it. Then he said a vulgar phrase to America, LOL idiot man child.

I would love for him to get the crap app. The problem is since he is so annoying and a jerk he will probably never be least trending, even bad trending is good trending.

I would love for him to get the crap app. The problem is since he is so annoying and a jerk he will probably never be least trending, even bad trending is good trending.

Well, I didn't get to vote either week, but do these question mean if his name isn't answered at ALL, then he is considered "least trending"? Or if her is "most annoying"? LOL

Answer each question with your choice of Houseguest
The CBS Messenger Bot will offer you five different questions:

- Which Houseguest is most entertaining to watch?
- Which Houseguest is annoying you the most?
- Which Houseguest's gameplay is most fun to watch?
- Which Houseguest is the funniest?
- Which Houseguest has you screaming at the television?

Well, I didn't get to vote either week, but do these question mean if his name isn't answered at ALL, then he is considered "least trending"? Or if her is "most annoying"? LOL

Answer each question with your choice of Houseguest
The CBS Messenger Bot will offer you five different questions:

- Which Houseguest is most entertaining to watch?
- Which Houseguest is annoying you the most?
- Which Houseguest's gameplay is most fun to watch?
- Which Houseguest is the funniest?
- Which Houseguest has you screaming at the television?

If no one puts his name down for an answer, then he would be least trending, but with that second question who annoys you the most, I'm sure he was voted for quite a bit

Swaggy needs to go soon. He is very impressed with himself and thinks he's running the house. He seriously needs to be knocked down a few pegs by being the second person evicted. He thinks he should be the most trending every week. He thought he had the votes wrapped up to evict Sam last week. I think a good back door'ing is just what he needs!

JC needs to go after Swaggy. He has been so inappropriate. I wonder if production has warned him about his downright abusive actions.

Just caught up with this thread for the new season. My DH and I aren't fans -- honestly think it is some of THE most annoying and self-involved cast they've ever had. The only person we liked got voted out already. We wanted to like Dawn, but the whining and cursing and finger pointing got a bit much the first week. I was hoping she would get voted out, then she could just use her reward to save herself and Steve would still be here. I don't know why this show ever lets anyone in over 35 -- they never last!

....And omg -- what is it with Swaggy. Cut his camera time -- it's becoming his own show and it's tiring. And the reward and punishment -- forcing someone to play the game as a robot, and to be confined to a room because of a wheel -- these are things I would have expected in the early season. It's like romper room in there :laughing:

Just caught up with this thread for the new season. My DH and I aren't fans -- honestly think it is some of THE most annoying and self-involved cast they've ever had. The only person we liked got voted out already. We wanted to like Dawn, but the whining and cursing and finger pointing got a bit much the first week. I was hoping she would get voted out, then she could just use her reward to save herself and Steve would still be here. I don't know why this show ever lets anyone in over 35 -- they never last!
I like this season. And did you mean Sam, not Dawn? I agree that it was a bummer that Steve got evicted and they can't ever have older folks on there. Maybe they should do one season of all 35+. It's tough because folks 35-65 tend to have jobs and kids so taking all that time away might be tough. But I am sure they could dig up a full cast of them. I'd love that. I have a hard time 'getting' the millennial generation. But, anyway, I do like this season. To me, it's a far cry better than that crap with Paul and his band o' losers. At least this time we have sides and not one big group bullying a couple of folks. I am worried for Scotty, though. I like him as he reminds me of the dentist (Johnny Mac) a few seasons back. It would be nice if they backdoor Shaggy or Baggy or whatever. He is too much.

I like this season. And did you mean Sam, not Dawn? I agree that it was a bummer that Steve got evicted and they can't ever have older folks on there. Maybe they should do one season of all 35+. It's tough because folks 35-65 tend to have jobs and kids so taking all that time away might be tough. But I am sure they could dig up a full cast of them. I'd love that. I have a hard time 'getting' the millennial generation. But, anyway, I do like this season. To me, it's a far cry better than that crap with Paul and his band o' losers. At least this time we have sides and not one big group bullying a couple of folks. I am worried for Scotty, though. I like him as he reminds me of the dentist (Johnny Mac) a few seasons back. It would be nice if they backdoor Shaggy or Baggy or whatever. He is too much.

Shaggy has GOT to go. Anyone whose whole wardrobe is nothing but his name is too self-involved for me. And yes I did mean Sam -- thanks.

As much as I'm not a huge fan of Swaggy's, I just feel if he leaves the game it will become very boring. Level 6 will have a distinct advantage in the comps and will just run through the house. I don't see Sam, Rockstar, scottie, bayleigh JC or haliegh winning anything physical. The only one on that side would be fessy, but it would be him against everyone in Level 6. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a lopsided game, so much better when the power shifts from week to week.

Tyler used the POV on Scottie

Kaitlyn named Swaggy C as the replacement nominee

Swaggy C and Winston are on the block and up for eviction

I am ok with either of these guys going home. It will probably be Shaggy (this absolutely has to be our name for him) because he’s more out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter