BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I so hope this doesn't wake everyone up to Tyler's gaming ways. It sure seems to have (Rockstar was putting it all together). I think maybe this will be bad for Tyler.

Yea he might be making the cardinal mistake of going a bit too hard at the start. He's now going to be seen as a dangerous player.

Oh Kaitlyn is so going home next week.
Did you see Rockstars face when she put him up ( it was hard through those ridiculous glasses), but she was PO'd.
The yell guy reminded me of Chris Farely, doing the Down by the River skit. Hilarious. But I did think he may keel over at any moment.

Oh Kaitlyn is so going home next week.
Did you see Rockstars face when she put him up ( it was hard through those ridiculous glasses), but she was PO'd.
The yell guy reminded me of Chris Farely, doing the Down by the River skit. Hilarious. But I did think he may keel over at any moment.

I loved when he acted calm for a second and invited Rachel to sit down for a cup of coffee.

I don't get Scottie's vote either. Does this mean he will make his noms to align with Level 6, which means he will probably put Fessie and Rockstar up, ugh.

I thought Swaggy was entertaining so I will miss that. Winston is barely playing right now. There’s a rumor that there might be a “bounce back” competition where one of the first 4 evictees gets a chance to come back. I’m not sure that will happen -especially since Tyler’s “goodbye message” was so revealing. Loved the “yelling”!

I thought Swaggy was entertaining so I will miss that. Winston is barely playing right now. There’s a rumor that there might be a “bounce back” competition where one of the first 4 evictees gets a chance to come back. I’m not sure that will happen -especially since Tyler’s “goodbye message” was so revealing. Loved the “yelling”!

Since Julie told Swaggy information (Haleigh voted for him) and showed the clip of Tyler saying it was him who orchestrated it, there's no way he will be back. Remember Sam's power gives her a chance to go back in the game. That will basically be the battle back.

Since Julie told Swaggy information (Haleigh voted for him) and showed the clip of Tyler saying it was him who orchestrated it, there's no way he will be back. Remember Sam's power gives her a chance to go back in the game. That will basically be the battle back.
Yeah, you’re probably right.

Also, the tie-breaker question was poorly worded, IMO.

I like Rachel, she seems cool and smart. But I'd like to know what the hell she was trying to calculate considering she was so far off.

LMAO! Right, she looked like a mathematician with those fingers going a mile a minute.
She was only off by like 12,000 seconds.

And please don't get me started on cocky Swaggy throwing out t-shirts to the audience, he thinks he's something special :crazy2:

I like Rachel, she seems cool and smart. But I'd like to know what the hell she was trying to calculate considering she was so far off.

I think the answer was around 400 seconds which would be about 6/7 minutes. So I'm guessing she thought it was much longer as did Scottie with his high answer too. I'm sure even 6 minutes in that house feels like an eternity, plus they didn't know to pay attention to how long the comp was taking.

Scottie won HOH Product Launch

Sam still holds Bonus Life Power App

Tyler still holds The Cloud Power App

JC Fessy Haleigh Angie are still Have Nots

What did you think when JC tried to get away with not leaving when he got a question wrong during the HOH comp? Not a very classy move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter