Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ummmm.... does anyone have any pics of women getting the royal treatment? I know it sounds a little creepy, but I'm 25 and would love to do this (I don't have a daughter). I think it would be really fun to get a dress too. :blush:

Do they have adult sizes? How much are they? Does anyone have any pictures?
Thanks.

Oh, would I be allowed to wear a costume in the parks? princess:

Hi,

Sorry to bother you again. But I didn't get your PM. Do you mind sending it again? My daughter is 9 and I think she will need a size 10/12 so I am having a hard time finding anything in her size.

Thanks!

I sent it again. If you don't get it this time give me your email adddress and I'll send it there. ;)

Ummmm.... does anyone have any pics of women getting the royal treatment? I know it sounds a little creepy, but I'm 25 and would love to do this (I don't have a daughter). I think it would be really fun to get a dress too. :blush:

Do they have adult sizes? How much are they? Does anyone have any pictures?
Thanks.

Oh, would I be allowed to wear a costume in the parks? princess:

Adults can wear costumes into the parks during the Halloween and Pirate Princess parties. I've had this done and it was so much fun! I've seen Grandmothers, Moms, and Daughters getting it done all at once! Last year my DD, DS, and DH all had it done at one time. He's the "cool dude" model on the first page. :rotfl2: He's 32! :lmao:

I've heard they do sell an adult sized small. Not sure on the price or details but hopefully we'll get a FGIT on here pretty soon and she can answer that in detail. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to let you know the prices at BBB have increased:

Coach Package includes hair style and shimmering make-up — starting at $49.95 plus tax.
Crown Package includes hair style, shimmering make-up and nails — starting at $54.95 plus tax.
Castle Package includes the Crown Package plus the Imaging Package*, and complete costume of your choice with accessories — starting at $189.95 plus tax

Just wanted to let you know the prices at BBB have increased:

Coach Package includes hair style and shimmering make-up — starting at $49.95 plus tax.
Crown Package includes hair style, shimmering make-up and nails — starting at $54.95 plus tax.
Castle Package includes the Crown Package plus the Imaging Package*, and complete costume of your choice with accessories — starting at $189.95 plus tax

Ummm :confused3 That's what is written here in this thread. :thumbsup2

Oh...I just took a look and there was a typo. Thanks for letting me know. I fixed it. :)

So now that I've got the girl's dresses and a prepaid photopass, here's my question. The photo shoot after they do them up, can I just have it put on my photopass? I don't really want to pay any more than what I've already shelled out for this thing:) I'm assuming they take photopass shots of them getting done up, at least that's what I think I've seen on here. Thanks for any help.

So now that I've got the girl's dresses and a prepaid photopass, here's my question. The photo shoot after they do them up, can I just have it put on my photopass? I don't really want to pay any more than what I've already shelled out for this thing:) I'm assuming they take photopass shots of them getting done up, at least that's what I think I've seen on here. Thanks for any help.

All of the pictures they take will go onto your Photopass. Then when you get home you can print them in whatever sizes you want or need. Plus they're real pictures! The ones at Disney come out on the thin printed photo paper. I don't really like that stuff. I prefer a real picture. Ya know?

The photogs are in the area during the makeover then you go to another area and have the professional shots taken. Everything can go onto your photopass. When you get home you can add BBB borders to your prints as well. They're really cute. I'll see if I can find one of my DD to show you what I mean.

GavinDisney39.jpg

We were able to choose this border a year ago from our Photopass pictures at BBB.

This is great! I was teetering on whether to do this with my 3 year old princess in Dec, now my mind is made up for sure, I am calling to reserve tomorrow! Those new costumes are adorable, the Alice! My little blue eyed blonde would be just delicious in that :lovestruc

Thanks for the speedy reply. I really prefer just doing everything possible on the photopass so this will be perfect. Your daughter looks adorable!

Thanks for the speedy reply. I really prefer just doing everything possible on the photopass so this will be perfect. Your daughter looks adorable!

Thank you! Make sure you take as many pics as you can with your pass! If you go into the water parks you can use it there too!!! :goodvibes

And this is the previous BBB thread I started...

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1797813

But this one by far is the BEST! As you see it has all the info plus details of the dressses and more right here in one spot! As we go on I will be adding the FAQ's to the thread's first post so people do not have to search all through this to find what they're looking for. This is not my thread. This is OUR thread. It's for everyone and together we will make it the best thread on the Disboard! :lovestruc

This is great! I was teetering on whether to do this with my 3 year old princess in Dec, now my mind is made up for sure, I am calling to reserve tomorrow! Those new costumes are adorable, the Alice! My little blue eyed blonde would be just delicious in that :lovestruc

Yes she will! Alice is one of my favorites! We'll be bringing it again this time! In case ya didn't know...you can meet Alice at 1900 park Fare at Breakfast too! :thumbsup2 You probably knew that already...:goodvibes Get the Photopass! Totally worth it!

They have a new Hannah Montana package:

Be your own star like Hannah Montana!
It is your time to shine! With a Disney's Secret Star Makeover you can be ready to rock!
This package is pure pop star and includes:

Hannah Montana wig Microphone headset Hannah Montana guitar purse Choice of pink or blue T-shirt (optional Hannah Montana costume with jacket and pants sold separately) Backstage pass/make-up kit Secret Star photo shoot (includes one 6X8 photo; additional prints sold separately)
Package Price: $109.95 + tax
Get your Disney's Secret Star makeover, only at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the World of Disney® Store at the Downtown Disney® marketplace.
Booking in advance is strongly recommended so call (407) WDW-STYLE (939-7895)† to make a reservation today.

trujillo.jpg

hannamontanamakeover.jpg

BBBHannah_0218AS_2037GV42008715.jpg

They have a new Hannah Montana package:

Be your own star like Hannah Montana!
It is your time to shine! With a Disney's Secret Star Makeover you can be ready to rock!
This package is pure pop star and includes:

Hannah Montana wig Microphone headset Hannah Montana guitar purse Choice of pink or blue T-shirt (optional Hannah Montana costume with jacket and pants sold separately) Backstage pass/make-up kit Secret Star photo shoot (includes one 6X8 photo; additional prints sold separately)
Package Price: $109.95 + tax
Get your Disney's Secret Star makeover, only at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the World of Disney® Store at the Downtown Disney® marketplace.
Booking in advance is strongly recommended so call (407) WDW-STYLE (939-7895)† to make a reservation today.

trujillo.jpg

hannamontanamakeover.jpg

BBBHannah_0218AS_2037GV42008715.jpg

Thanks for the pictures! I'd love to see some HM makeovers if any of you Diser's have done this! :goodvibes

Those dresses are so adorable! :flower3: Makes me wish a had a daughter so that I could do this with her. I wonder if I dressed up my 2 year old son if anyone would notice he is a boy...hmm...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Almost (notice I said almost) makes me want to have another. :laughing:

On page one I will be including and always adding to a list of questions that are asked on here. This will make it easier for someone to navigate the thread. So, if you have a question take a look at that. (It may already have an answer. ;) )

Thanks to everyone for all the great reviews on the pictures and thread! I hope this helps out everyone who plans to go. I wish I had seen this before our first visit! Everyone enjoy! If you have any ideas on how to improve our thread send them my way! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter