Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.

OneTreeHillAddict

CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

2 Locations:

Magic Kingdom inside Cinderella's Castle

Downtown Disney inside the World of Disney Store

Hours:

Downtown Disney: 9:30am until 6pm ~ 7 days a week

Magic Kingdom: 8am until 7pm ~ 7 days a week (Magic Kingdom park admission required for this location)

0DisCos2.jpg

Packages offered:

The Coach $54.95: Includes Hairstyle ~ Shimmering Make-Up kit ~ BBB sash

The Crown $59.95: Includes Hairstyle ~ Shimmering Make Up Kit ~ Nail Polish ~ BBB Sash

The Courtyard $89.95: Includes Hairstyle ~ Shimmering Make Up Kit ~ Nails ~ BBB Sash ~ A Princess Cinch Bag ~ A Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique T-shirt & Tutu.

The Castle $189.95- $239.95: Includes Hairstyle ~ Shimmering Make Up Kit ~ Nail Polish ~ BBB sash ~ Costume ~ Shoes ~ Crown ~ Wand ~ Photo Package with Folder. Package consists of one 6x8, and (4) 4x6's.

0DisCos1.jpg

Make-up Kit
BBBstuff5.jpg

They offer three choices for the Princesses...

Pop Princess ~ includes some bright colored punk like hair with Mickey claw clips.

Disney Diva ~ includes a hair piece that features colored Mickey confetti and a rhinestone hairbow with Mickey head at the end. They offer a variety of colors to choose from.

Fairy-tale Princess ~ includes the hair up in a bun, choice of crown (like the ones you saw in the first picture), & a Mickey shaped pastel rhinestone clip. Seen below.

Mickey Hair Clip

BBBstuff6.jpg

Rules:

~ It's only for ages 3 and up!
~ Hair needs to be clean, brushed, and ready to style! (No hair products or accessories!)
~ Fingernails need to be cleaned and free of any decoration.
~ You will need to bring your own brush or comb for the Fairy Godmother in Training to style the hair with.
~ Scalp must be free of any "conditions" or irritations within the past 30 days.

Walk Ins are accepted when available but it's best to make a reservation. You can do this by calling 1-407-WDW-DINE or 1-407-WDW-STYLE. Appointements can be made up to 180 days in advance.

A credit card is required when making a reservation for BBB.

Photopass is offered at both locations. They will take pictures during the makeover and afterwards you can go have formal pictures made too. A photopass CD is @ $125 and there's no limit how many pictures you can put on one. This is a GREAT deal. You can add more pictures throughout the parks as you visit! The photographers are usually at meet and greets as well.

Choose your favorite Princess!

*Costumes range in size from XXS (2/3) to an XL (14) except for Alice and Pocahontas.

Princess Tiana

B16tlWkKGrHgoOKkEEjlLmY7zeBKtSEv2kQ_3_zpsefeab26b.jpg

Brave's Merida

KGrHqVqsE-ZP9LYgJBP13c7ooVg60_1_zps8089e0c0.jpg

Rapunzel

KGrHqJrgE-dIYuygzBPtE6Om2Q60_57_zps9689e422.jpg

Belle "Beauty and the Beast"
KGrHqJiIE-r4tzOsBP0LMwDLr60_57_zpsf66fcc09.jpg

Aurora "Sleeping Beauty"
0DisCos43.jpg

Tinkerbell "Peter Pan & Disney Fairies"
0DisCos48.jpg

Jasmine "Aladdin"
0DisCos57.jpg

Ariel "The Little Mermaid"
0DisCos27.jpg

Snow White
0DisCos33.jpg

Cinderella
000SD9.jpg

Minnie Mouse
BBBstuff.jpg

Alice "Alice in Wonderland"
0DisCos19.jpg

Ariel "The Little Mermaid"
KGrHqQOKnEE4LlNQBOD7ZkTf7Q0_3_zpsdf59de42.jpg

Pocahontas
0DisCos14.jpg

Deluxe Holiday Red Belle
0DisCos11.jpg

2012 Halloween Dress

KGrHqJqgFKzLg1MPBQR4wV7-6g60_57_zps5110d772.jpg

tume Choices:
Here is a sample of the literature you'll get when you check in at the podium. The front of this brochure will have Princess______ on it.
BBBstuff10.jpg

BBBstuff7.jpg

BBBstuff9.jpg

*Bibbidi Bobbidi BoutiqueTips*

Make sure you take a lot of pictures and bring your video camera! (Have a bunch of Photopass pictures done too!!!) In the long run you are better off buying the photopass and having your pictures printed at home. The prints from WDW come on that thin photo paper. They're not thick like a professional portrait would be. Plus you can add the dated BBB designs to your pictures if you wish. This same photopass is good at all of the parks! Last Summer we ended up with 1200 on our photopass! It's definitely worth the money!

All ages 3 and up are welcome! Moms, Dads. Grandparents....come one come all! The prices are the same for adults as children. Make it a family affair! You'd be surprised at how much fun it can be! I've heard of entire bridal parties going in and having it done!

If you can take in a Princess meal while your little DD is dressed up. This makes for some cute photo ops! Cinderella's Royal Table, Princess Storybook, & 1900 Park Fare are all great choices! If everything is booked up you can find an array of Princesses under the Toontown Tent on any given day! Jasmine meets over in Adventureland. Belle does her Storybook reading (but this is done in the blue and white Belle dress). Alice is usually by the teacups in the morning and Minnie can be found in the Toon Town Tent or over at Chef Mickey's in her Red and White polka dot dress!

Everyone please feel free to share your personal experience & photos of your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique too.

We've been 5 times and have loved it every time! I've even had the makeover with my daughter and so has my DH and DS. It's a really fun thing to do as a family! We haven't been since Summer 2007 but will be going again soon. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I'll do the best I can.

Here are some questions other readers had...

Q. So now that I've got the girl's dresses and a prepaid photopass, here's my question. The photo shoot after they do them up, can I just have it put on my photopass?

A. All of the pictures they take will go onto your Photopass. Then when you get home you can print them in whatever sizes you want or need. Plus they're real pictures! The ones at Disney come out on the thin printed photo paper. I don't really like that stuff. I prefer a real picture. Ya know?

The photogs are in the area during the makeover then you go to another area and have the professional shots taken. Everything can go onto your photopass. When you get home you can add BBB borders to your prints as well.

Q. Just a quick question. Since my DD is too old/too big for a dress, can I still have photos taken, or is that just for that specific, all inclusive package?

A. We've had pictures made of the whole family at DTD before. You should not have a problem having her picture made....if you go when it's "slow" it's better! They'll take more pictures then. (At least this has been my personal experience)

Q. Since your daughter has the new dresses does she find that they are "less" itchy?? My daughter has a couple of the old dresses and she usually complains that they hurt?

A. She said Ariel was itchy on the chest and arms, and complained of Snow White's arms and the Tink costume as I put it on but not after. Her favorites this round were Belle and Aurora to "wear all day". She says Ariel is one of her "favorites" too so the itch she got over pretty fast! You can always add a s/s T shirt under the top as well. The best costumes with NO itch at all are Alice and Minnie. Those are made like real dresses.

Q. Do they have adult sizes? How much are they? Oh, would I be allowed to wear a costume in the parks?

A. Adults can wear costumes into the parks during the Halloween and Pirate Princess parties. I've had this done and it was so much fun! I've seen Grandmothers, Moms, and Daughters getting it done all at once! I've heard they do sell an adult sized small. Not sure on the price or details but hopefully we'll get a FGIT on here pretty soon and she can answer that in detail.

If you're like me you want to see every detail of the costume! Here are a few more shots...
Jasmine:
0DisCos60.jpg

0DisCos61.jpg

0DisCos64.jpg

0DisCos58.jpg

0DisCos59.jpg

Belle:

0DisCos38.jpg

0DisCos39.jpg

0DisCos40.jpg

0DisCos41.jpg

0DisCos42.jpg

Tinkerbell:
0DisCos51.jpg

0DisCos52.jpg

0DisCos53.jpg

0DisCos55.jpg

Aurora:
0DisCos44.jpg

0DisCos45.jpg

0DisCos46.jpg

Ariel:
0DisCos30.jpg

0DisCos31.jpg

0DisCos28.jpg

0DisCos29.jpg

Snow White:
0DisCos34.jpg

0DisCos35.jpg

0DisCos36.jpg

Alice
0DisCos20.jpg

Disney just redid a lot of their Princess Costumes. I've heard most of the old styles are still available in the parks and in NYC. Here are the "retired" costumes.
Snow White
0DisCos65.jpg

Aurora (Retailed for $60) A deluxe Aurora was also offered for $85
0DisCos66.jpg

0DisCos24.jpg

Ariel Wedding Gown (Retailed for $60)
0DisCos15.jpg

Cinderella (Retailed for $60)
0DisCos16.jpg

0DisCos10.jpg

Tinkerbell (Retailed for $60)
0DisCos17.jpg

Belle (Retailed for$60)
0DisCos21.jpg

Jasmine (Retailed for $60)
0DisCos8.jpg

Pirate (Retailed for $45)
0DisCos26.jpg

Light Up Minnie Mouse (Retailed for $100)
0DisCos13.jpg

Lilo (Retailed for $45...last seen at DTD in Summer of '06)
0DisCos25.jpg

Deluxe Cinderella (Retailed for $85)
0DisCos23.jpg

0DisCos12.jpg

Crowns:
The Crowns that come with the Princess hairstyle look like these. You also get a Mickey shaped clip that's pastel jewels on the back.
0DisCos2.jpg

The following crowns match the costumes and are sold seperately.

Aurora
0DisCos47.jpg

Tink
0DisCos50.jpg

0DisCos56.jpg

Belle (matches the red and yellow dresses)
0DisCos3.jpg

Shoes (they also have flip flops available)

Snow White
0DisCos7.jpg

Belle
0DisCos4.jpg

Minnie (These have been worn...she loves the Minnie dress!)
0DisCos6.jpg

Aurora
0DisCos5.jpg

Cinderella

BBBstuff4.jpg

Reserved for some "cool dude" samples. For now I'll add some of my DH. Notice the pic where DD is laughing at her dad sitting in the hot pink chair! Priceless!
BBBstuff2.jpg

BBBstuff3.jpg

BBBstuff1.jpg

Samples of all three styles coming soon. For now I'll post this brochure given to us at check in. If you'd like to submit a picture please PM it to me. Thanks!princess:

BBBstuff7.jpg

BBBstuff9.jpg

If anyone has tried the Hannah Montana makeover and would like to show a sample please PM me and I'll put it on here! Thanks!

Thank you for posting all the beautiful new costumes. I love the details in all of them. Thanks:jumping1:

Just a quick question. Since my DD is too old/too big for a dress, can I still have photos taken, or is that just for that specific, all inclusive package?

Thanks for the fantastic pictures! This helped DD decide which dress she wants. DO you happen to know if the red holiday Belle dress available on Disney Shopping is good quality/ not itchy?

Just a quick question. Since my DD is too old/too big for a dress, can I still have photos taken, or is that just for that specific, all inclusive package?

We had the cheapest package but we were still were able to go over to the photo spot in the building near the sports shop and get my DD's pictures taken. I bought a small package of pictures and I think they were between $30 to $40.

We've had pictures made of the whole family at DTD before. You should not have a problem having her picture made....if you go when it's "slow" it's better! They'll take more pictures then. :thumbsup2 (At least this has been my personal experience)

Thanks for the fantastic pictures! This helped DD decide which dress she wants. DO you happen to know if the red holiday Belle dress available on Disney Shopping is good quality/ not itchy?

Look through my Trip Report (link at the bottom). If that is the one you see on DSO then YES it is the most amazing dress. It's a rich velvet and is wide at the bottom. It's one of my favorite dresses ever! One of my friends is listing all of her old dresses on ebay. I think theirs was a 5/6. She had this same one. It was a deluxe dress when it came out in '06. It's not real itchy. My DD wore hers for about 4-5 hours and never mumbled a word. She's usually sensitive to the itchy laces and decorations. The one from Disney is beautiful too but it's not that pretty!

All of you who sent me PM's earlier today...I made a typo. The end of the name, last two things were supposed to be 4U not U4. Sorry. :sad1:

Any questions...just ask. :thumbsup2

We had the cheapest package but we were still were able to go over to the photo spot in the building near the sports shop and get my DD's pictures taken. I bought a small package of pictures and I think they were between $30 to $40.

We've had pictures made of the whole family at DTD before. You should not have a problem having her picture made....if you go when it's "slow" it's better! They'll take more pictures then. :thumbsup2 (At least this has been my personal experience)

Thank you both for the info. I've prepaid for my photopass, so I'm really trying to get the best bang for my buck!

Thank-you soo much for taking the time to do this for us!! The pictures are amazing! You show the detail of the dresses sooo well. You make it soo much easier to see what there is to choose from! Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts