Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought I read somewhere that BBB has an Ariel ball gown as well as the tail dress. Is that true? Do they usually have it? Thanks.

We were there in April and they had the ball gown but I don't recall seeing the tail dress.

Thank you. An Ariel ball gown is probably one of the only dresses we'd by at the boutique so hopefully it's there when we go. Otherwise we'll use one from home.

Can someone tell me about the post-makeover photo session at the MK location? Is there a special background? We did BBB for the first time last year at Disney Springs. This year I booked my DD at the MK location. Then I saw that the new Disney Springs location has a cute carriage backdrop for their post pics. Now I'm debating whether to do the MK location or the new Disney Springs location. Any info or advice appreciated!

Thank you. An Ariel ball gown is probably one of the only dresses we'd by at the boutique so hopefully it's there when we go. Otherwise we'll use one from home.

Yes, definitely bring one from home then. They can be out of things at any given moment in time. If you are set on one particular dress, in her specific size, it's best to control the outcome by making sure you bring it with you.

Oh I love the Ariel ball gown idea. My littlest wants to wear and Ariel dress for her BBB day, but I'd prefer ball gown to the tail dress. Has anyone seen it anywhere else on property other then BBB?

Does anyone have current pics of the Tinker Bell dress from the BBB? We're doing MNSSHP and have an appointment for the party night, but we're concerned about the boutique not having the dress in stock in our DD's size as it's part of a family theme. We may buy one from the Disney Store to take with us, and return it if the boutique has it in stock when we arrive.

Does anyone have current pics of the Tinker Bell dress from the BBB? We're doing MNSSHP and have an appointment for the party night, but we're concerned about the boutique not having the dress in stock in our DD's size as it's part of a family theme. We may buy one from the Disney Store to take with us, and return it if the boutique has it in stock when we arrive.

When we were at BBB last week, we did not see Tinkerbell as one of the dresses to choose. Luckily, we had bought one at the store near BBB. Idk how to upload pictures or I would. It was a generic Tinkerbell dress but you have to ask for the wings cause they did not give them automatically to us but once I asked they went in back and handed us the wings.

Hello! I will scroll through these past posts but I'm wondering if the dresses at BBB in the castle are the same as the ones at the castle couture shop? It seems easier to let my daughter browse and choose from castle couture beforehand than rush during her BBB appointment (we went to Disney springs last time and I remember it being quite rushed at the check in process - we had already brought our dress that time so choosing the dress wasn't an issue). But I would hate for her to pick one at castle couture and then see a different selection at BBB. Let me know, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts