Are you booked with a Free Dining Offer? Poll: Have you been contacted and what offer given?

Contacted with new offer?

• Yes, received a new offer - 35% current stay

Votes: 130 53.7%
  • Yes, received a new offer - 35% off later stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, only generic email

Votes: 38 15.7%
  • No email and no offer yet

Votes: 74 30.6%

• Total voters
August 29-September 5th
Riviera Resort (cash stay)
Free Dining Offer booked on January 11th
Surname G
All dining still shows in MDE.
No email whatsoever.

July 6-11
CBR
Free Dining Promo January 2
No emails of any kind yet.

November 20-28
CBR
Rack Rate
No emails of any kind yet.

Sept 5-12
Bay lake tower (cash reservation)
Free dining recovery offer after April cancelled trip
Surname starts with D
Generic email cancellation only
All reservations still on MDE

Pop century
Booked early January
Free quick serve dining
September 8 check in
no news.
I also want to point out that this is hurricane season as well!!!

Why do y'all think you are going to get instant communication from WDW on this? Maybe you'll get an email in 30 days maybe you won't. Read the release and wait for it. This thread could go 100k posts without an email from Disney folks. Oh and BTW...

Sept 4-13
No email

1st-15th Oct
Animal kingdom lodge
Free dining offer - UK booking (booked April 2019)
Only email to say changes are occurring, nothing about an offer

July 7-12
Art of Animation
Booked on Jan 2 with free dining
Surname M

Haven‘t heard a thing.

Why do y'all think you are going to get instant communication from WDW on this? Maybe you'll get an email in 30 days maybe you won't. Read the release and wait for it. This thread could go 100k posts without an email from Disney folks. Oh and BTW...

Sept 4-13
No email

Maybe because we have a crap ton of $$$ invested, maybe because it takes months to make family/pet arrangements, maybe because no one like to be left hanging and maybe just because it’s common courtesy to allow time to make different plans instead of leaving people with weeks or even days to pull a new vaca out of their **** ;)

July 7-15 with free dining plan
All Star Movies
No email or offer
Cancelled ADR on my own
We're definitely rescheduling for next summer, but hoping we get an offer before cancelling on our own

December 9 - 16 ~ Free dining plan from an October 2019 bounceback offer
Coronado Springs
No email or offer yet

I noticed in my MDE that the dining plan is worded differently. It did say something like "free QSDP" or something along those lines. Now, it just says Quick Service Dining Plan. But the total amount of $ owed hasn't changed.

I noticed in my MDE that the dining plan is worded differently. It did say something like "free QSDP" or something along those lines. Now, it just says Quick Service Dining Plan. But the total amount of $ owed hasn't changed.

This is true for me too! It used to say something like "free dining recovery offer" and now just says "Disney Dining Plan Plus" How odd.

Could it be that they are converting the "free dining" to appear like "paid dining" in the system so they can give us a refund/package price reduction equal to the dining plan amount?!?!? OMG, don't want to get hopes up, but that would be spectacular.

June 1st - June 10th
Gran Destino Tower - Water view
Booked with Free dining Recovery Offer
FP, ADRS, experiences all cancelled, hotel reservation still active :rotfl2:

Maybe because we have a crap ton of $$$ invested, maybe because it takes months to make family/pet arrangements, maybe because no one like to be left hanging and maybe just because it’s common courtesy to allow time to make different plans instead of leaving people with weeks or even days to pull a new vaca out of their **** ;)

Well said. apologies.

We are booked sept 1-8 free dining recovery offer and I have not received an email not have any of my plans been cancelled. I would like to know wince we have airfare booked to coincide
:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter