Are you booked with a Free Dining Offer? Poll: Have you been contacted and what offer given?

Contacted with new offer?

• Yes, received a new offer - 35% current stay

Votes: 130 53.7%
  • Yes, received a new offer - 35% off later stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, only generic email

Votes: 38 15.7%
  • No email and no offer yet

Votes: 74 30.6%

• Total voters
June 10-15, cancelled last week, rebooked with free dining, no emails about any offers yet. Not happy. Covid was not their fault, but baiting guests in early June, canceling, and not making a comparable offer is terrible recovery and 100% their fault. I will be getting something out of this when I reschedule. I am not holding my breath on any proactive emails from them though until the state approves their plan to open, so for now I am still giving them the benefit of the doubt.

July 31-August 5
Caribbean Beach
Recovery Offer Free Dining (upgraded to Regular Dining Plan versus the free QS)
Surname starts with "R"
No email yet

Aug 9-16
Pop
Free QS recovery from cancelled March trip- upgraded at cost to regular dining
no email yet

June 27 - July 11
Port Orleans Riverside
Booked last year and added free dining when it was released earlier this year (couldn't believe our luck that it coincided with our check in date)
All of my dining and FP are still showing in MDE.

The only email I received was a late payment notice this morning as my final payment was due yesterday. Have not canceled on my own in hopes we get an offer. Otherwise - I will have $3,700 refunded to Disney gift cards.

Fd bounceback offer 9/12-9/19. Two rooms at AsMu for four adults, upgraded to standard dining plan. Nothing yet

Last edited:
July 5-12, AKL
Booked Summer Free Dining Plan Offer in January (uprgraded from QSP to DDP)
No emails as of yet
Surname B

Free Dining Bounceback - 12/22-1-2
Coronado Springs
Upgraded to Regular dining plan
No email yet

Sept 4 - Sept 12
POP Century
Booked Free Dining offer Jan 2, upgraded to DDP
No emails at all from Disney yet

August 18-29, 2020 - POP. This is,a bounce back offer from August, 2019 for free quick service dining. Upgraded To dining plan. Received e-mail at 11:00 this morning. All dining reservations cancelled, free dining cancelled (refunds will be given at a later date).

if we chose to rebook, they are offering us as 35% \discount.

We had a to purchase 4 day park hopper for the offer. No word on being refunded "#hopper" pa st of ticket.
Is the 35% off to rebook at a later date?
Yes it is for a later date. It sounds like reservations from May 28, 2020 thru September 26th. They basically want us to cancel and rebook. Trouble is with free dining at $55 per person times 3, $165 value. 35% off a $200 night room is $70. Over our 11 night stay, our cost just increased by $990 - plus we will need food.

Free Dining Bounceback 12/9-16 Pop Century upgraded to regular DP
Haven't received anything yet.
App still says I have FreeDineBB Disney Resort Hotel Pkg plus Disney DP
Surname starts with an L.

Late September
Pop
Recovery FD (not upgraded)
Surname B
FD offer/ADR still showing (Savi's reservation is, too.)
No email

ETA: Just checked again. ADRs have been cancelled but Oga's and Savi's are still showing.

Last edited:
Sept 8-13
AKL
Originally booked hotel/ticket package July 2019 - Switched to Free Dining offer Jan 2
Surname H
No email

July 19- July 23
Pop Century
Recovery Offer
Surname B
Fast Pass plus reservations cancelled on MDE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter