Are people trying to avoid Star Wars crowds?

We're going in September, and I was hoping it would be slower with people holding off visiting until it opened. Guess that's not gonna happen. Oh well, we'll just go with it and hope for the best.

Wow.. August 29th? We will be there December 8-14 so might have to see if we can get in the land...

We usually go to WDW in August but decided to save our points and go big the following summer or fall (2020) with the hopes of smaller crowds. It will be open a year at that point so here's hoping! Not sure if we'll try to Disneyland or WDW. We want to go back to DL soooo bad (we're in PA).

We thought we were fine with just going our normal time in Oct this year for F&W and in 2020 for F&W & SWGE. It would be open for almost a year for our Oct return. Although there are other parks to go to /we normally stay @ the BWV so we can walk to Epcot @ HS. All is good one way or another as we are still on a vacation but I'm hoping that they will have FP+ available instead of massive long lines. But there's always next year too!

We are. Originally planned to go in November, now going in August

We are booked for November and have been since December, can't switch to August. (my parents would melt in the August heat plus I don't want to give up my AKL value room LOL). Hoping for the best...

I’m thrilled my 2019 big trip will end a few days before it opens. But I have smaller trips in Oct, Dec ,Jan, and May. I’m just planning on avoiding Hollywood Studios for all of them.
There’s a chance on our longer July 2020 trip I will let my husband try to see it. But it really depends on the FP situation - if it’s going to be $$$ to get a FP he can just YouTube it for a couple more years.

We’re not avoiding. We’re DLR AP holders and waiting to hear the announcement on when reservations can be made to access SWGE. If we can’t get a reservation, we’ll be in wait-and-see mode as to when we’re going. We do also have reservations for a staycation at VGC in July so there’s that.

We are heading back down in October for fall break. I know we’ll go and check it out. But it’s NOT a must do.

We are going Sept 28th -Oct 5th. Not really trying to avoid it but we are happy to be at BWV so we can walk away if it is too much. Looking more forward to walking to Epcot for F&W, it is our first grown up only trip so we are just going to go with the flow and not worry about anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter