I'm obsessing, and I do mean obsessing, over everyone's dilemma of do I jump at a rate now or wait to see if one comes out for the room currently booked. I've already switched 3 times, once for cheaper, once because my 18 yr. old is now joining us necessitating another bed. This would have to be the last switch as Universal is threatening us with a change fee. We are currently in a suite with an attached 2 queen room. I love the room. We would be switching to 2 rooms in another resort that will save us, if I did my calculations correct, about 500 dollars, even if I have to buy a second AP. Btw, we are going the first week of May and I am assuming that I can just get away with a seasonal pass.