Anyone there now ? Hows the weather and crowds ?

Don't remember exactly, but the one we used was between Philharmagic and Peter Pan. There is one in FRontierland in one of the pass thru tunnels between adventureland and frontier land. I think there is one in the theatre next to the main entrance. These locations do not look particularly permanent, and so definitely may change.

There was one by Jungle Cruise this past May

Are crowds any less this week compared to last week ? I know on the crowd calendar it said 8's for last week and 7's this week.

I'm here now. The weather does not seem as bad as previous summers....don't get me wrong it is HOT, but not as humid as our past visits.

The parks don't seem really crowded, but lines for everything are LONG. We arrived at EPCOT this morning around 8:20, parks opened at 8:50. By the time we got to Test Track (around 9am) the standby wait was 30 min. Maelstrom standby at 1:30 was 45 minutes.

I'm here now. The weather does not seem as bad as previous summers....don't get me wrong it is HOT, but not as humid as our past visits.

The parks don't seem really crowded, but lines for everything are LONG. We arrived at EPCOT this morning around 8:20, parks opened at 8:50. By the time we got to Test Track (around 9am) the standby wait was 30 min. Maelstrom standby at 1:30 was 45 minutes.

Thanks for posting :) That's good that the weather is a bit better. Test Track standby at 30 minutes that early :rolleyes: ? I guess that is when fastpass + comes in handy. I wonder what Soarin was at 9:00 am. I bet everyone runs to either one of them because they are on the tier and cant get fastpasses for both. I really wish they would change the tier thing.

Looked at the weather and looks like it will be a bit cooler today :thumbsup2

We leave tomorrow for our BIG family trip! :hyper:

I have satellite radio and found the Orlando Traffic and Weather station. I cannot stop listening to it! Sounds like the weekend/going into early next week weather is going to be in the 90's with a 40% to 50% chance of storms. I can deal with that! Gonna be hot, though! :)

We leave tomorrow for our BIG family trip! :hyper:

I have satellite radio and found the Orlando Traffic and Weather station. I cannot stop listening to it! Sounds like the weekend/going into early next week weather is going to be in the 90's with a 40% to 50% chance of storms. I can deal with that! Gonna be hot, though! :)

When it is hot we just fill up a spray mist fan with ice water and spray each other walking around the parks lol

We took Wednesday and today off for other adventures, but Sunday thru Tuesday parks were packed. Hoping tomorrow is less crowded. But I will say I do like FP+.

How are crowds and heat now?
Just came back from MK and it's not as hot but humidity is high. The threat of rain has been going on all day long. MK was not crowded but again the lines are long we waited 40 mins for POTC we saw Splash at 30 and by the time we got out of FP line it was 65 mins. 7D was about 80 min even peoplemover took 20 mins to get on.

I got back last night, we were at WDW 6-14th. The first day we arrived it was SO insanely hot and crowded at HS I thought we had made a MASSIVE mistake planning the trip at this time (we ave traveled later in August in the past). However... the rest of the time was awesome, yes its hot and muggy but you have to hydrate and be aware. We also hit rope drop/park open each day and had a strategy for what we wanted to do and which rides to hit first. On Wednesday 13th I rode Big Thunder 5 times before 9.30 :)

Just came back from MK and it's not as hot but humidity is high. The threat of rain has been going on all day long. MK was not crowded but again the lines are long we waited 40 mins for POTC we saw Splash at 30 and by the time we got out of FP line it was 65 mins. 7D was about 80 min even peoplemover took 20 mins to get on.

Wow People Mover never takes that long .

I got back last night, we were at WDW 6-14th. The first day we arrived it was SO insanely hot and crowded at HS I thought we had made a MASSIVE mistake planning the trip at this time (we ave traveled later in August in the past). However... the rest of the time was awesome, yes its hot and muggy but you have to hydrate and be aware. We also hit rope drop/park open each day and had a strategy for what we wanted to do and which rides to hit first. On Wednesday 13th I rode Big Thunder 5 times before 9.30 :)

It sounded like you had a good trip even with the heat and humidity. Rope drop will be a big help on getting the rides done. We also thought of going late and staying until closing or doing evening EMH.

Wow just looked at the weather for WDW and it looks like the temps are going to be really hot this week ! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter