Anyone there now ? Hows the weather and crowds ?

Hot/muggy and rainy. Typical Florida weather in august. Crowds are pretty light considering it's august. (Much slower than normal)

So whereabouts in Ohio are you? I'm down SW corner by Cinti. We're heading down in two weeks, after the summer we've had up here so far going to be like going from a freezer to the oven.

Glad to hear the crowds are a bit lighter, hopefully that will continue :thumbsup2

So whereabouts in Ohio are you? I'm down SW corner by Cinti. We're heading down in two weeks, after the summer we've had up here so far going to be like going from a freezer to the oven.

Glad to hear the crowds are a bit lighter, hopefully that will continue :thumbsup2

Cool we are 50 miles east if Cincinnati :rotfl: I know it's been to cold to swim, warmer today though finally .

A friend is there now bunkered down in their trailer riding out a bad storm

We leave in a few days and have also been concerned about weather,it's seems to be more chances of rain everyday :worried: Need rain ponchos for sure!!

we leave Sat and DD said the weather looks rainy our whole trip. I'm hoping it just means afternoon thunderstorm.

we leave Sat and DD said the weather looks rainy our whole trip. I'm hoping it just means afternoon thunderstorm.

Yes if it is just the usual afternoon thunderstorm it wont be bad because it doesnt last long. I feel bad for people who pay all that money then have a lot of rain thoughout their stay.

We have been here since 7/28. It has only rained twice for us while we have been here. It rained for two hours the second day we were here. And it rained tonight for about three hours. Other than that, it has been fine, just typical Florida weather. The crowds have really been decent. We have experienced far worse and we have gone the last seven July/Augusts.

We've been in the area for about 6 weeks going to the parks 3-4 times a week. We've experienced more of the rains that last a few hours than those that you usually hear about that last 30-60 minutes and then the sun comes out.

I can definitely say that none of our plans before about 2:00 have been rained out - it is mostly afternoon and evening.

If a FP gets rained out they automatically update your band to be good for the rest of the day for that attraction or several others. If you have time to wait out the rain (which we didn't have the luxury to do) you'll still be able to enjoy everything.

Oh - and its REALLY hot. :)

We have been here since 7/28. It has only rained twice for us while we have been here. It rained for two hours the second day we were here. And it rained tonight for about three hours. Other than that, it has been fine, just typical Florida weather. The crowds have really been decent. We have experienced far worse and we have gone the last seven July/Augusts.

Thats good to hear especially about the crowds

We've been in the area for about 6 weeks going to the parks 3-4 times a week. We've experienced more of the rains that last a few hours than those that you usually hear about that last 30-60 minutes and then the sun comes out.

I can definitely say that none of our plans before about 2:00 have been rained out - it is mostly afternoon and evening.

If a FP gets rained out they automatically update your band to be good for the rest of the day for that attraction or several others. If you have time to wait out the rain (which we didn't have the luxury to do) you'll still be able to enjoy everything.

Oh - and its REALLY hot. :)

Thanks ! Its good to know about the fastpasses .

So...for the most part...are the crowds so low that the parks seem almost empty?

We're here now, since Sunday. Our experience is AK and Epcot are low crowds. MK and HS are wall to wall people by afternoon. Beyond hot.

We're here now, since Sunday. Our experience is AK and Epcot are low crowds. MK and HS are wall to wall people by afternoon. Beyond hot.

:eek: why so many at HS is it because of all the Frozen activities going on ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter