anyone on the wonder 11/21/04?

Happy Holidays Everyone,

We got in LA on Saturday at 8:00 p.m. We stayed at the Raddison at Port Canaveral and did Kennedy Space Center, drove back to Beach Club to get the rest of our luggage and flew home Saturday. What a wonderful trip and it was so nice meeting Tina, Chuck and all the rest of you at brunch. Your're a wonderful group of people. Tina and Chuck thank you again for arranging our meet and we wish you and your children many years of happiness, wonderful health and Gods Blessings always.

This vacation was much better than we had hoped for. We would like to wish you all a restful, blessed holiday season. When you're in or near our part of the world please, look us up and our home is always open. Take care and God's Blessings to all.

Dennis & Leslie

Hello Everyone !!
I was just wondering how everyone was doing? I am also still waiting for people to PM me with there address. I got Linda's and Jeannine's. I really want to know who ended up with the Dis tags. :smooth: I need to get motivated and get things done but I am feeling lazy.........I need a vacation. lol The weather here is cold and yucky. It rained all day. I just can't get WARM. Take care, Tina

Hello and Welcome Back to all! Hope everyone enjoyed the cruise. We had a lovely time and it took me about three days to stop swaying as I walked on solid ground. My extreme exhaustion could have contributed to the walking problem. We got back a couple of days ago after spending the weekend at the Poly and then a night in Tallahassee. I'm having a ball digging through the fun stuff we bought on the trip. I met Tina and Linda and her husband. Packers04, met your son in the elevator on the way to floor 8. Can't remember if that was the last night or the last morning.
I really miss the 24 hour soft drink/hot chocolate machine. Thinking of installing one-ha!
Happy December 1st to all!

We actually got back on Saturday night (via one night at Pop Century, touring various resorts, and drooling over decorations... especially the Beach Resort's carousel and the Boardwalk's display... Grand Floridian's house was nice, but too many ill-mannered folk had already tortured it, including two idiot children who were accompanied by an idiot parent who didn't take the hint when I commented loudly to my kids about how some people kept touching and damaging the display, and imagine how much nicer it was before people did that.. but Tea there was *great*).

BTW, *don't* do Thanksgiving Dinner at 'Ohanas... it was our one big disappointment... well, that and glancing at the window only to realize that we *just* missed the Floating Electrical parade (saw the last flag float out of sight :-( )

Still too busy to write anything up, maybe I'll still remember some after next Tuesday and my last class/final project.

BTW, Tina, your pictures were wonderful... *g* Still amused at how many times I ran into you and/or yours before I figured out who you were at Castaway Cay.

Loads of fun on the trip. I asked the kids if they were ready to head to Grandma's house, or if they'd rather spend a week at Disney. Surprisingly, they were ready to go home (even w/o hitting the parks, it was *too* crowded... and we knew the parks would be worse). Though after a minute or two of thought, Jamie piped up with "It depends on if we stretch the definition of "Disney" to include the ship. I'd rather go back on the ship for a week." ... guess he had fun... :D

Cozit: :wave: I think it's also funny. Did your DH tell he ran into me when I was getting off the elevator in my wedding gown? I was just getting off the ship to get married. Sorry we didn't get a chance to spend more time with each other.

I have just started my Christmas shopping.......... How is everyone else doing in that department? Tina

I'm almost done. Still have my mother and father-in-law to buy for. I might pick up a couple more things for my husband and maybe my kids(we'll see how good they can be).
Jeannine

Glad to hear everyone is still around and doing well. Tina, thanks for the card, it came out beautiful!!!

I so love Christmas, but am definitely feeling the stress!!!!

We're planning on giving our parents, brother's family and sister a trip to Disney this summer as a Christmas gift. Would love to take everyone on the cruise, but I can't imagine how much it would cost. I think we'll settle for a week at the Wilderness Lodge.

Happy Holidays to all and keep in touch!

Maureen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter