anyone on the wonder 11/21/04?

I'll be on that one! We're doing the land/sea starting the 18th and staying at AK. It'll be myself, dh and ds (6) and we're in a Cat 7 stateroom (navigator's verandah)

I can't wait!!

becca

We're doing the land/sea and we're also staying at AKL. It's myself ,DH, DS 9 and DS 13. We're in a cat.6

Hi all,

We on also - myself, DW and DD - 22. She has a week long thanksgiving break so we took advantage to spend a week in Florida. Arriving 11/20 - my dad lives in Melbourne Beach so we are spending pre & post there.

Hoping that all these hurricanes are finished in the next 65 days so that we'll have smooth sailing and Castaway Cay to enjoy.

I hope the hurricane season will be done well before we cruise, even though it doesn't technically end until AFTER!

becca

In 2001 we did the land/sea from Nov. 15-22. It was beautiful!:sunny: I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone planning on doing any excursions on either CC or Nassau? I was thinking about doing one, but I'm not sure if I just want to let the days progress, or if I want to have something planned. Oh the choices!

becca

We've been to Nassau about a half dozen times over the last 15 years, we may just stay on the ship and enjoy the quiet time. At CC we will snorkel, we bring our own gear with us. We'll probably do it at the family beach because there are interesting things to see that disney has placed out in the water.

We've decided to do the Blackbeard's Cay Beach & Stingray Adventure in Nassau. On CC we're just going to relax on the beach.

Blackbeard's Cay Beach & Stingray Adventure looked pretty interesting. The glass bottomed boat excursions looked neat too. Guess I should talk it over with hubby, see what he wants to do.

Arriving at MCO Wednesday night. AK first thing Thursday for baggage drop off and passes then off to the attractions.

Dinner at the AK Buffet on Thursday.

Saturday, specialty cruise for illuminations (That was tought to get) and then off to Port Canaveral. We're on deck 6, outside room.
:wave:
Party includes DW, DD 12, DD 10 and my DD and DM who treated us all to this. :love1:

I definitely want to take the kids snorkeling, but I can't decide between snorkeling at Nassau or at CC. Which has the better reefs? I know from the posts that CC has mickey and a sub in the water maybe we could do both?

We'll be on the "Thanksgiving Cruise" as well. DW and 2 DS (8 & 9)
I have booked us a room at the Comfort Suites ($185.00) so the boys can do the pool and slides thing at Atlantis.

Just curious, but how long has everyone been planning for this cruise? I started planning back in April of 2003. Even though my Dh hasn't said anything, I get the feeling he thinks I'm a little crazy:crazy:because of my daily visits to these boards. My kids have already told me I am. :laughing:( you gotta love them!)

We went to WDW this past March, and when we left the property, DH turned to me and said "Ok, lets plan our next vacation". So on the 7 hour drive home, we decided to take the plunge and take the cruise, it'll be the first for both DH and I.

DH doesn't mind me visiting the boards daily... I think he minds the daily "we have X days left until vacation!" Our DS doesn't know, and we likely won't tell him until we leave... else all we'd be hearing is "is it time for Disney yet?!"

becca

edited to say "we have 48 days left until vacation!" ;)

Anyone else doing door signs?

We went to Home Depot and picked up the Mickey ear paint thingies, and I bought some magnetic paper for the door.

I just know I'll be altering it over a million times before I print it out!

becca

We've been planning for about 15 months. Made the reservations for the the land and sea and then started the dinner reservations, lunch and specialty cruise at 90 days before. Asking the kids for their must do's now. Trying to decide and set up the shore excursions now.

What's the door sign thing?:confused3

We are sailing on the wonder Nov. 21st. We are also getting married at Castaway Cay. :Pinkbounc My daughter will be my maid of honor and my son will be the best man. I am getting so excited !!!!! I am sure we won't be hard to miss. I just found these boards. Just wanted to say Hi.:wave2:

That's awesome! Congratulations! I've always thought getting married at CC (or Disney for that matter) was neat, and I'm contemplating doing an anniversary cruise just to do the vow renewal! *grins*

becca

Thanks becca ! We took the kids on there first 3 day wonder cruise 2 years ago. That's one of the reasons why we decided to get married at Castaway. My dd is 11 and ds is 14. They are really excited about me getting married and the cruise. When I saw that they were doing castaway twice in 2006 I had to book it. It will be our first magic cruise without the kids.::yes:: kids are still excited though because grandparents taking them to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter