anyone on the wonder 11/21/04?

I wish everyone a safe trip to Florida. I don't leave (from CA) until Fri morning.

I'm in nowhere close to finish packing. My packing list is made out, I bought all the stuff we need from the stores, and the clothes are all washed. They just need to all find their way into the luggages.

See you all on the WONDER!!

--Nerissa

hi from shades of green! got here around 5.. ate dinner and went to downtown disney. tomorrow we're heading to AKL in the morning and hopefully to MK shortly after. although, it's an early entry day at MK, we may head to MGM or AK. dunno yet...

the weather is beautiful down here! wish y'all were here, but I'll see you on sunday!

Tina, saw bride and groom mickey ears.. thought of you!

becca

Hi Becca: Glad you made it down there o.k Have fun !! Can't wait to see ya all on Sunday. We are just getting sooo excited !!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: Tina

Maureen: Not many people left.:( I still wanted to give you a proper send off !!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Have a good trip. See you soon. Tina

Hi Tina!

Thank God I have today to finish -- we leave tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. -- were able to move the trip up one day so that we won't be driving into the port from Hilton Head on Sunday morning. We're now arriving on Sat. a.m. (via Auto Train) and staying at the Yacht Club for one night.

Hope to arrive at the port at 11:00 on Sunday:Pinkbounc

Had to take today off (although just as well) because DS is home again sick. He was sent home from school on Monday and then was fine Tues. Wed. but threw up again last night -- stomach virus going around school. Hopefully the other 3 kids have stronger stomachs!!!!

Good luck with all of your last minute plans as you anticipate the BIG DAY!!!!!

Have a safe trip and hope to see you on Sunday:wave2:

Maureen

Hello Hello Hello..............Anyone still around? I miss everyone.:( I am wondering how I am going to get everything done. We take our dog Brewster to kennel tomorrow. Guess I will give myself a send off...............:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: See you on Sunday. Tina

Hey Tina, we're still here and counting down with you. Hope that everything is pretty much all together for you. As long as DD gets home okay tomorrow and gets her laundry done we sould be able to pack tomorrow night and be ready to leave for EWR at 7:30.

It's been great talking to you during all the pre cruise DIS and looking forward to meeting you sometime Sunday. Hey before you know it you and Chuck will be married at CC.

Sure that we'll talk tomorrow

Russ & Ethel

Originally posted by NJHOO
Hey Tina, we're still here and counting down with you. Hope that everything is pretty much all together for you. As long as DD gets home okay tomorrow and gets her laundry done we sould be able to pack tomorrow night and be ready to leave for EWR at 7:30.

Don't forget Tupperware for Baby Russ's palmiers! ;)

HELLO from DisneyWorld! We've been here a week and we are having a glorious time! The weather is so perfect. I hope it stays that way.

Hope everyone makes it here in one piece. See you so very soon!

We hit Epcot tomorrow! (Epcot's my favorite.)

Shelley

Hi Everyone ! I was so happy to hear from people :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: I am not alone. Chuck was suppose to take a vacation day today and tomorrow. He worked all day !!!:mad: What I would like to do with that cell phone. Sooooo glad cell phone won't work on ship.:teeth: Tuxes came in. Chuck's vests are wrong. If it's not one thing it's another. They have only till tmorrow afternoon to take care of this little matter. Chuck hasn't packed yet because he was on the road. We have to get up at 4:30 on Saturday so I sure do hope he packs tomorrow. I am almost done. I have some beauty appointments tomorrow. Glad to hear your having a good time Shelley. I just can't wait !!:Pinkbounc :bounce: Tina

I had to check one last time -- it's 1:00 a.m. and yes, I am still packing.

We leave at 9:30 a.m. -- I think I'll make it:bitelip:

Anyway .... wanted to give you a proper send off Tina :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: since you were kind enough to do it for everyone else.

Have a safe trip all who remain and let's hope for good weather and calm seas:wizard:

just logged in to give everyone a send off!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

like shelley said, weather is perfect here! Made the mistake of riding the kali river rapids this morning.. got SOAKED!

anyways, see y'all soooon!
becca

Still around... hope everyone has an easy trip down who hasn't already made it to FL!

Still have to pack and do a half-a-million other things (um... fell asleep at 8:30 yesterday, before the kids did... didn't wake up until they did just before 8 today) before we get out of here, hopefully tonight.

At least I've a *little* time to play with, but we'd like to make it up to my parents' house tonight, rather than dealing with that *and* the airport tomorrow (not to mention the visiting time).

(I'm going to be taking a huge breath of relief once we're *on* the ship... because that will mean that I didn't forget *anything*, and all is done that needs doing... except Palo and spa ressies :-)

We finally made it back home at 1:00am this morning. Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and is having fun on their last few days of vacation. It was great to meet everyone. Did everyone have a great time? Did anyone else book another cruise? We booked a 7day cruise for August 19th 2006 . We are going to take my MIL because she has never left the country before. Tina & I will be on that cruise - anyone else want to join us?

Tina - I hope the reception was wonderful. I will talk to you soon.

Hope to hear from everybody soon.

Linda

**Having problems posting - sorry if this posts twice***

We got back in on thursday around 4ish. Hit the stores on friday morning, and it seems we've been shopping ever since!

It took me until today to stop feeling the movement of the ship... it was wild! And man.. I certainly didn't want to cook, not after having all of my meals prepared for me this past week!

Hope everyone else made it home ok!

becca

We got back Thursday around 7:00.Had to go grocery shopping Friday. I really hated making dinner last night. I wish I was back on the ship! :boat:
Jeannine

We just got home 30 min. ago.......couldn't wait to get on here to check in. It was a very long day. Now here comes the laundry and we have to pick the dog up at 7:00. We need to get some food. Brooke want's someone to make a towel animal for her. We went to Universal Studios yesterday. We had a blast but boy was it crowded !! The reception was beautiful. I will write more later. So glad your booked Linda. 2 stops at Castaway Cay.........I miss it already. Anyone else booked for another cruise? What deck are you on Linda? Who got the Dis Tags??? Tina

We just got in 11:00 p.m. on Sunday night. Had a GREAT TIME!!! When getting ready to leave ship on Thursday morning, we recognized one of our local TV newsreporters (Karen Rogers from WPVI/Channel 6/Philadelphia) ... long story short, she invited us to join her as she reported Live from the Wonder at the Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade. The kids were thrilled!!! We were lucky enough to get quick cell service, as we only had about 10 minutes notice and called home to have them tape it. She introduced us and then asked me who I wanted to send my hoiday greetings out to. We received a lot of phone calls after it aired and it was a wonderful way to end our cruise :cool1:

Off to the Polynesian for two nights and some Disney fun in the parks. We left on Sat. afternoon and spent the night in Disney's Hilton Head Resort -- what a nice place -- definitely have to visit their again!. Left H.H. this a.m. around 6:30 and headed home -- traffic in Virginia was a mess, but not too bad after that.

We're off to bed, as I have to work in the morning. I hope everyone had a great time. The brunch was so much fun and it was great meeting everyone. I hope you all have a great week ahead and try not to stress out during the holiday season :grouphug:

Maureen: How cool is that to get on T.V !! Glad to hear you made it home o.k.

Jeannine : Your Welcome ! Wish I could have met you and your family.

Nerissa: Your Welcome ! I am glad nobody took the magnets off your doors. I was afraid of that.

I am glad you got a chance to see the pictures. I am posting a link here in case somebody else didn't see them. I am waiting for people to send me a PM with there address. We haven't heard from packers04.......or Disneynotes or NJHOO ?? It was great meeting everyone and for those that we didn't meet I hope we meet someday. Tina http://community.webshots.com/user/tazzinna

Hi everyone.... we got back Friday evening around 7:00. Dinner wasn't there to be selected off a menu, had to call for a pizza. Saturday Chris & I went to a Christmas tree farm and cut us a nice one, of course she selected one about 1/2 mile or so from the entrance and we had to carry it. At least the weather was nice and there wasn't snow on the ground to hike through.
Back to the real world yesterday, surprisingly the work e-mail wasn't overflowing. Mostly because it was only a three day week..... higher education does have some benefits.

We enjoyed the relaxing time and meeting all of you. Tina thanks again for using your coordinator to set up the brunch. The 8/19/06 cruise is a no for us, my busiest time of the year. Disneynotes, is everything okay - we could never find you on deck # 8?

Russ/Ethel/Christine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter