Anyone for the 12/12/04 Wonder??

Okay, folks! I'm just about outta here, so I wanted to make sure I said Bon Voyage and see you there!

Hopefully we'll see some of you onboard. We are a group of 7 people:
Patti and Brian - 39 yo, 5'6 and 5'9, brown hair, looking happy and relaxed
My kids - 10 yo girl, two boys 8 & 6, all look just like people described above except shorter!
My parents - 74 yo, you know, looking 74 yo!!!

We always keep lime green Mickeys on our backpack, but I doubt we'll be carrying that around, so if you see a large, loud gang come up and say hi!!!

Safe trip all!

:boat: :cool1: :boat: :cool1: :boat:

Have a safe trip! I look forward to seeing you on board! We ALWAYS have lime green Mickey's somewhere...DH is a good sport about the whole thing!

We're two "50-somethings", I have long dark hair and DH has, well...thinning blonde hair and a reddish beard. You can't miss us! Please come and say Hi if you see us!

Beth

We'll be leaving soon too!!

Me (38), DH (39), DD (10), DD(7)

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS vacation!! We'll be looking for ya'!

Brigitte

Sorry, I've been trying to post for days and for some reason it wouldn't let
me reply to this board. I can't wait to meet everyone. My husband and I
have lime green Mickey's too. We are easy to spot. My husband is short
and has long hair (which is either in a pony tail or braid), I have freckles everywhere and we're both in our 50's.

You can tell its getting really close because its been almost two days since a post on here. Everyone is too busy wrapping up everything so they can get out of town! I'm so ready to head to some warm weather after getting 7" of snow last week and another couple inches this week.

For those of you who have kids to break the ice with my 7 yr old daughter, we plan to hangout by the kids pool before the drill. She is still a bit nervous about going to the kids club without me by her side every moment. :wizard:

Lori

We got our docs yesterday, now it seems real. I forgot to
add my husband also has a beard. We plan to be by the
pools right after we have eaten and gone to our stateroom.

OK, I'm at those last minutes before I leave my office, and I'm going crazy! I was really doing very well, not getting too excited, not driving my co-workers too crazy, but that's it. These will be the longest 75 minutes of my life!

Then it's off to do some last minute shopping--DH suddenly needs new sneakers, needs new jeans...it's like we haven't been planning this for MONTHS!

I wish everyone safe travels whenever they finally head out for Florida. We're leaving late Sunday night! I'll see you all (I hope) on Dec. 12 somewhere aboard Wonder!

Beth

I guess everybody will be too busy to read this but if you see us stop and say hi-
We are
Me- Mary- age 34- 5'6" brown hair
Don- 36 - 6'1" dark hair (very little of it)
DD- age 9 with glasses- you may see her dressed as Snow White
DS 7- very cute and but likely to appear as blur as he moves quickly and CONSTANTLY
DS- 2 - probably will be screaming his head off about something

SEE YA REAL SOON!!!

226_348.ts1096738228918.jpg

We are the ultimate tourists!

See you on the boat Mary..... (Nice Picture)

(I'm such a procrastinator...still have to pack)

Everything's probably in our house...it's just the gathering it all together that makes it tough.

Will be me 32 (blondish hair)
and my hubbie 33 (tall, brown hair, glasses)
I'll have something Lime green or a HD Mickey Head.

Look for the couple drinking Smirnoff's by the adult pool :drinking1

Going to Cable Beach in Nassau... I see Patty and her gang are going there too.

(hopefully the weather holds out for us to swim.) See Shirley's thread on weather for later in the week.

This is our first Disney Cruise, we're so excited!
It will be myself (32 - blonde/brown)
hubby (32) (very short hair, almost shaved head)
5 year old son (blonde / blue eyes)
3 year old daughter (long blonde hair, probably the one throwing the temper tantrums at dinner)

We can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter