Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to log on to get ready for tomorrow morning and I am getting the error message again with Olaf this time. I've tried Chrome, IE and the app and nothing works.

So after having twice as many tickets showing as I should have and no MagicBands, today I can add to that two resort reservations showing rather than one. I know it's likely we just need to wait it out but it's super annoying...

Man I feel for people in park trying to make changes to itinerary. Disney is really putting people in a bad state. I’m sure they are aware but not sure they really care that much

I agree. The cast members I’ve spoken to have been really great. Disney screwed them by refusing to hire more workers. It’s been horrible for them. One told me of people swearing and yelling at them. Disney doesn’t care about its employees either. Disaster.

I agree Disney has left their staff out to dry on this. They outsource their IT Department. Cut back staff who deals with guests on the phone. Recipe for disaster. I really feel for the CMs. I work with the public and I can tell you it is not easy. People are very brave on the phone.

I don't recall all these glitches when they had their own IT staff. Why is that? They are invested, they have friends & family that goes to the parks. The outsource group is in India and they don't care. We are just a number to them. When you have staff that is not invested you will have more and more problems.

I just cleared my browsing data and cache and logged in again - and it worked!! I can now see all of my reservations, fast passes, etc. It's been out of action for the past few days for me, so this might be worth trying if you haven't yet and are still having problems?

I am on the phone with Internet Help now. I had a 30 minute wait and have been on the phone 54 minutes so far. Even though MDE showed that I had 9 tickets today, I was able to make FP+ reservations for all of us with the exception of my mother. The nice castmember that I am speaking with was able to add her to all of our fastpasses including Frozen Ever After, Flights of Passage, Soarin and Slinky Dog. There is still a bug on the magic bands and multiple resort reservations that they are working on but I was more stressed out about the ability to make FP selections. They are escalating the MD and reservation issues. Will report back when I am off the phone call.

It was awful on our trip, we just came back and I spent too much time getting it to work, used the web browser mostly. For the first time in a long time we decided to skip DW for 5-6 years. I am not sure if going to Disneyland this past May caused the dramatic comparison, but seeing both of them within 4 months it was easy to see the winner in quality,

I had trouble with it Friday morning booking fastpasses and now today trying to enter resort requests on online check in. So so aggravating.

I am on the phone with Internet Help now. I had a 30 minute wait and have been on the phone 54 minutes so far. Even though MDE showed that I had 9 tickets today, I was able to make FP+ reservations for all of us with the exception of my mother. The nice castmember that I am speaking with was able to add her to all of our fastpasses including Frozen Ever After, Flights of Passage, Soarin and Slinky Dog. There is still a bug on the magic bands and multiple resort reservations that they are working on but I was more stressed out about the ability to make FP selections. They are escalating the MD and reservation issues. Will report back when I am off the phone call.

Quoting myself so that I can update: My MDE is still all screwed up using both the app and with the web version. Four resort reservations (should be 3), nine tickets (should be five) and no MagicBands for the upcoming trip. On the internet help end, they are seeing all four reservations but after a call to resort reservations (by the internet help castmember), they acknowledge that there should only be three resort reservations.

As I said, the castmember in Internet Help was able to add my mother to all of our FP+ reservations that I made before I called...even the post popular attractions that I was happy to have snagged in the first place.

They have escalated the Magic Band an multiple resort reservation issues. When I asked when I might expect them to be fixed, she said that they usually reach out by email to let guests know the problems have been fixed but they have been so overwhelmed that they may not do so. They may just fix the issues and I'll find out when I log into MDE again.

Even though the phone call was over an hour long, the castmember was always very pleasant and I could tell that she was appreciative of the fact that I wasn't demanding, pushy, etc.

I guess I should feel lucky...my resort reservation and tickets are all showing up. No Magic Bands. I'm trying to chat with a castmember, but have been disconnected twice. And now they're telling me I have to call. In the grand scheme of things, my issue is minor, but still annoying.

It was awful on our trip, we just came back and I spent too much time getting it to work, used the web browser mostly. For the first time in a long time we decided to skip DW for 5-6 years. I am not sure if going to Disneyland this past May caused the dramatic comparison, but seeing both of them within 4 months it was easy to see the winner in quality,
Darn. I’m going this week.

Well spank me hard and call me Mary. It’s working. All of it. Someone mentioned deleting history and web site data from safari so I did that. It’s working but I really don’t know if that worked if they really fixed it. Now, if my tickets or fastpasses don’t work next week, I will be crazed. But for now it’s fixed. Hope everyone’s gets fixed.

I just tried with a different browser still getting the error message and there are some ADRs that I had cancelled months ago still showing up. The only reason I was able to do my fast passes was the linked my tickets to my account over the phone on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter