Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

We've got 14 days until we leave for Disney! All of our fps are booked and our ADRs. But today, when I try to log into MDE (on a computer, not on the app) and look at My Plans, this is what I get:
" Please come back later. We are unable to show your plans at this time."

Does anyone know why plans aren't populating? When I open the app, they are showing, but I'm only getting wait times for MK - none of the other parks. Getting pretty dang nervous that the app doesn't have it's act together this close to our trip. Am I doing something wrong perhaps?

Most likely just acting whacky. I would try again later. How does the website look? I get that same message occasionally until I clear my cache or open the site in an incognito window.

If the website is more reliable for you, remember you can always use that on your phone instead of the app.

Do you have a filter on without realizing it?

I don't think so. A month ago I would just open the app and could see wait times for all of the parks. Unless a filter has applied without me doing anything, I wouldn't think a filter would be on. I'll check though. Thanks!! Great idea!

Just back from a 14 day trip and the app barely functioned for the duration of our trip. The app on my DD’s iPhone was just the same. Thankfully we did not need to make many amendments to our pre booked fast passes and ADR’s but it was very frustrating. Pretty ridiculous for this day and age for a company like Disney

Most likely just acting whacky. I would try again later. How does the website look? I get that same message occasionally until I clear my cache or open the site in an incognito window.

If the website is more reliable for you, remember you can always use that on your phone instead of the app.

It has been showing that way since last week on my computer, but I thought maybe it was a one off system error. Since it is still looking that way this week I thought I'd ask the pros on here. :earsboy:

I will clear my cache and try an incognito window.

Thanks!!!!

Hi Everyone,

We've got 14 days until we leave for Disney! All of our fps are booked and our ADRs. But today, when I try to log into MDE (on a computer, not on the app) and look at My Plans, this is what I get:
" Please come back later. We are unable to show your plans at this time."

Does anyone know why plans aren't populating? When I open the app, they are showing, but I'm only getting wait times for MK - none of the other parks. Getting pretty dang nervous that the app doesn't have it's act together this close to our trip. Am I doing something wrong perhaps?
It isn't you, it's Disney. MDE sucks. The only advice I can offer is try again later. Once it eventually comes back, COPY YOUR PLANS, because odds are great it will crash while you are there.

It has been showing that way since last week on my computer, but I thought maybe it was a one off system error. Since it is still looking that way this week I thought I'd ask the pros on here. :earsboy:

I will clear my cache and try an incognito window.

Thanks!!!!
I was having that exact same issue for the same period of time, getting that same message when I would select "My Plans", on both Firefox and Edge. (Actually I just checked and it's still happening now.) I just worked around it by selecting "Get FastPasses" or "Reserve Dining" instead, and those plans have been showing up there as expected.

Just back from a 14 day trip and the app barely functioned for the duration of our trip. The app on my DD’s iPhone was just the same. Thankfully we did not need to make many amendments to our pre booked fast passes and ADR’s but it was very frustrating. Pretty ridiculous for this day and age for a company like Disney

Did you end up using the internet browser?

I'm going in assuming the app isn't going to work and plan on using my internet browser for our trip in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter