Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Right now the MDE website seems to be somewhat normal with the exception of the "My friends and family" page which errors out when you goto it. My tickets, hotel and ADRs are fine. I'm curious if this is something we should be concerned aout when we book FastPasses since we only about 7days before we can start booking.

Just wanted to let you know that I was able to book our FP+ on Saturday morning with no problems for our November trip. The only thing that appears inaccurate at this point in my account is that we have some ADRs that I cancelled a while back that are showing up without the option to cancel them. I figure I'm not going to worry about them unless they are still there in early November because I'm sure there are people with much bigger issues calling in to try and get them resolved, no need for me to further busy-up the phone lines. As long as your tickets and hotel reservation are still there and are linked to the correct people, you shouldn't have any trouble with your FP+.

I haven't seen any improvements for quite a while - still no friends and family list (however they do appear on the page where you can make FPs, and I confirmed in the online chat that everyone is still linked to my account), and my reservations list is still not correct (a canceled and refunded one showing up again). Not a showstopper for me right now as I can see all the ADRs I made (under my name - the one under another of the travelers name is not showing up), and their Dolphin reservation is still not showing up.

I still have multiple reservations showing. As long as they don't try to charge me for the phantom reservation, I'm just going to ignore it. I already spent almost an hour on the phone getting it fixed once. Now that it's back, I just don't feel like spending the time. We have multiple tickets showing and our ADRs are a mess. Thankfully, I have saved all of my email confirmations.

I haven't bought our MNSSHP tickets yet and am a little nervous to now.

I still have multiple reservations showing. As long as they don't try to charge me for the phantom reservation, I'm just going to ignore it. I already spent almost an hour on the phone getting it fixed once. Now that it's back, I just don't feel like spending the time. We have multiple tickets showing and our ADRs are a mess. Thankfully, I have saved all of my email confirmations.

I haven't bought our MNSSHP tickets yet and am a little nervous to now.

Same for me. I spent 1 hour and 11 minutes on the phone getting things straight about a week and a half ago. Now the old reservation is showing again. :faint:

Like the PPs, I still have 10+ phantom ADRs showing on MDE app. But the MDE that I see on my web browser is perfectly fine, accurate and no phantom ADRs on it.

Does anyone have any insights into which most accurately reflects MDE? My gut tells me I'm OK, for me it is a front end problem, and it's my app that is glitched and should eventually be fixed. To be safe, I've printed out my ADR cancellations so I can review with concierge when I get to my resort.

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem.

My daughter tried logging into her account and it kept saying it didn't recognize her ID and password before it locked her out. We tried the reset your password option and it said it sent an email to her email account but we never received it (still not received a day later). We called the web support number and selected password reset. They said they had to send her to tech support number. When it connected, it said the wait was over 30 minutes so we hung up. Later that night my daughter got hold of the password reset people again and this time they said no problem and sent her an email link. She followed it and reset her password. When she got logged in, it prompted her for all of her personal information again as if a new account. Sure enough she has an email welcoming her to her new Disney account. Now none of her tickets or resort reservation show up. When she tries to link the resort reservation, it says it is already linked to another person (with her name!).

My bet is that they somehow created a second account for her and the new one doesn't recognize the old and she can't access the old, so she's screwed at the moment. I can do all of her planning and we have all the FP's and dining reservations, but she wasn't able to update her magic band.

I really hope they figure this out so we can clean it up before we leave in a month. Once she gets hold of a competent tech support person I'm sure they'll fix it, but with 60 minutes waits, we may wait and let this die down before trying to fix it.

I really hope you guys that are having problems with your MDE get things sorted out before you go. Disney really needs to get it together.

I had zero problems booking fastpasses and ADR's. Our reservations for the hotel and tickets also never disappeared prior to arrival. However, getting into the parks and everything after check in was an absolute mess for us.

The full story: https://www.disboards.com/threads/we-had-the-worst-time-with-mde.3706882/

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem.

My daughter tried logging into her account and it kept saying it didn't recognize her ID and password before it locked her out. We tried the reset your password option and it said it sent an email to her email account but we never received it (still not received a day later). We called the web support number and selected password reset. They said they had to send her to tech support number. When it connected, it said the wait was over 30 minutes so we hung up. Later that night my daughter got hold of the password reset people again and this time they said no problem and sent her an email link. She followed it and reset her password. When she got logged in, it prompted her for all of her personal information again as if a new account. Sure enough she has an email welcoming her to her new Disney account. Now none of her tickets or resort reservation show up. When she tries to link the resort reservation, it says it is already linked to another person (with her name!).

My bet is that they somehow created a second account for her and the new one doesn't recognize the old and she can't access the old, so she's screwed at the moment. I can do all of her planning and we have all the FP's and dining reservations, but she wasn't able to update her magic band.

I really hope they figure this out so we can clean it up before we leave in a month. Once she gets hold of a competent tech support person I'm sure they'll fix it, but with 60 minutes waits, we may wait and let this die down before trying to fix it.

Has she gotten MDE emails in the past? Perhaps she has her email typed in incorrectly? Super weird.

Went to update our resort check in information. Everything is good, but the room location request options are grayed out. When I click on it, all I get is Select. I have no options.

Went to update our resort check in information. Everything is good, but the room location request options are grayed out. When I click on it, all I get is Select. I have no options.

This was broken long before the issues talked about in this thread. You'll have to call in room request options.

I put my original requests in through MDE 2 months ago. Maybe it glitches and works on ocassion.

I guess I should feel lucky...my resort reservation and tickets are all showing up. No Magic Bands. I'm trying to chat with a castmember, but have been disconnected twice. And now they're telling me I have to call. In the grand scheme of things, my issue is minor, but still annoying.
I'm having the same problem. Magic bands which I ordered aren't showing up. All my old magic bands still show as active. I hate to call since everything else is ok and I don't want them messing with my reservation. Just going to go with old bands if I don't get new ones.

I'm having the same problem. Magic bands which I ordered aren't showing up. All my old magic bands still show as active. I hate to call since everything else is ok and I don't want them messing with my reservation. Just going to go with old bands if I don't get new ones.

I was able to make FPs this morning and luckily right now the MB thing is all we are experiencing and I am concerned about messing with it as well.

My resort reservation still isn’t showing up. Guess I can’t make a payment...

They must really be having issues because they love taking people’s money. Ha!

I know most of the issues in this thread are from folks with upcoming trips but I was wondering if anyone else is recently back and having issues with Photos/Memory Maker? I was at WDW the first week in September traveling with friends. I left a bit earlier than they did but they are listed in my Friends and Family so I was able to see all their Photopass photos even from the days after I left. Now when I log on and try to download the photos, I can't see any of the photos from after I left and some of my photos seem to be missing as well. It also keeps prompting me to link my Memory Maker but I have a Platinum Plus AP so I did not purchase a separate Memory Maker. Are these photos issues part of the overall MDE issues?

Leaving on Wednesday. I'd like to change a few ADR's but I'm too afraid to change anything. I was considering upgrading to annual passes, but if this trip turns into a hot mess... no way. We took a 5 year break from WDW and took several cruises including a couple to Europe. We returned to WDW April 2017 and had a great time. We booked another trip this September. Of course the jury is still out.

It's funny we did a cruise out of NYC last November which included tickets to wdw with 3 fast passes....surprise surprise( not really) is anybody surprised that just about everyone on the cruise had fast pass problems. The fast passes weren't loaded onto the tickets or they weren't working properly.

Just wanted to give an update if anyone has questions about MagicBands. My ones tied to my upcoming reservation aren't showing up and are due to ship out on Friday. I was able to chat with an agent who just said 'the enhancements are preventing them from showing', which I knew. I asked if they'd still ship out on time, she said yes, and then said that if 'something happens when I receive them' (meaning they aren't customized, I assume) to call them right away. To end the chat I asked for an ETA on the 'enhancements' which she didn't know.

All in all, she pretty much restated what I already knew, but it was worth a shot. I'm glad I customized those things months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter