Any Rumors of Extending the Be Our Guest Breakfast? Update: July, Aug, Sept, Oct 1-3 NOW AVAILABLE!!

It's like feast or famine...I've been stalking the Disney site every day since April for a BOG breakfast reservation, and there was NOTHING. Then yesterday, there suddenly appeared 8:00 ressies for every day of our trip. Strange.

Anyway, anyone know how early we can enter the park with an 8:00 ADR? Disney has been fiddling with MK's park hours for July, and now most days open at 8. But the day I picked still has a 9:00 opening (for now.)

It's like feast or famine...I've been stalking the Disney site every day since April for a BOG breakfast reservation, and there was NOTHING. Then yesterday, there suddenly appeared 8:00 ressies for every day of our trip. Strange..

Early Wednesday morning while most of us were fast asleep Disney opened the next window of Be Our Guest Breakfast reservations for July 19 - October 3. Glad you were able to get what you wanted!

I snagged a breakfast reservation for 8:30 for one of our MK mornings. So excited! Not only for Be Our Guest, but also to get into the park a little early for pictures. Am I correct that they'll let us in about fifteen minutes prior to our ADR time?

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to why over a day later they still haven't announced on Disney Parks Blog? It seems strange to me its been such a long delay in announcing it...

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to why over a day later they still haven't announced on Disney Parks Blog? It seems
I wondered the same thing. Maybe since its 'just' an extension of dates they don't do a formal announcement? Time will tell.

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to why over a day later they still haven't announced on Disney Parks Blog? It seems
I was pretty sure they didn't announce in advance to spread out the website traffic in hopes of avoiding system crashes. Now as time stretches on though, it does seem odd...

I've only seen it announced on message boards, EasyWDW, and with a tiny update to DFB's BOG breakfast review. So it seems odd too that many Disney news sites haven't announced it either. They don't all wait on Disney to announce things usually.

I can't remember. Did they announce it when they extended it through to July 18th? I remember reading it here first, but that doesn't mean the blog didn't post it too. Just can't remember.

I snagged a breakfast reservation for 8:30 for one of our MK mornings. So excited! Not only for Be Our Guest, but also to get into the park a little early for pictures. Am I correct that they'll let us in about fifteen minutes prior to our ADR time?
I believe you will be able to enter around 7:45am even though your reservation is at 8:30. This has been other's experience on this board.

I can't remember. Did they announce it when they extended it through to July 18th? I remember reading it here first, but that doesn't mean the blog didn't post it too. Just can't remember.

I've done some looking back through the Disney Parks Blog & to let anyone who's interested know, they never announced the extension last time.

Not sure if this is off topic here but do you think an 8:20 reservation for a 9:00 opening is early enough to make the 9:00 start? Thanks!

Not sure if this is off topic here but do you think an 8:20 reservation for a 9:00 opening is early enough to make the 9:00 start? Thanks!
That's might be cutting it close? But if you pre-order, arrive early, and don't dally at mealtime... you should be OK.

So Disney pulled out the rug from under me and changed the park hours from opening at 9 to opening at 8. SO, my 8:00 ADR that I was so proud of is now virtually useless because I don't want to waste valuable early park time eating breakfast. Grrrrrr.

Anyone have any experience with an 8:00 ADR and an 8:00 park opening? IF (for weird reason) I decide to keep it, will I be allowed to enter the park early? Or am I going to have to fight the rope drop crowds to make my ADR on time?

So Disney pulled out the rug from under me and changed the park hours from opening at 9 to opening at 8. SO, my 8:00 ADR that I was so proud of is now virtually useless because I don't want to waste valuable early park time eating breakfast. Grrrrrr.

Anyone have any experience with an 8:00 ADR and an 8:00 park opening? IF (for weird reason) I decide to keep it, will I be allowed to enter the park early? Or am I going to have to fight the rope drop crowds to make my ADR on time?

I was so excited that I managed an 8AM ADR, and then realized it too was one a day where there were EMH so they opened at 8; I simply switched it for another day so that we did not waste park time. But I am interested in knowing if anyone else has taken an 8am on days with extra magic hours...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter