Any Rumors of Extending the Be Our Guest Breakfast? Update: July, Aug, Sept, Oct 1-3 NOW AVAILABLE!!

I'll be there on 8/28 at 8:00 too!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'm so excited! I'm going to be on a high all day!!!

Ditto to all of the above! Just happened to log in today while at work (which I rarely ever do) during lunch and saw this news! Love DIS. (Now I need to update my signature, apparently.) pixiedust:

A word of advice, if you see a time open, grab it quick! Times are changing and disappearing like crazy! I got all of mine by 8:25am now.

Alright, so most people here have gotten what they wanted assuming the extension includes their dates. The pre-opening slots are slowly but surely disappearing for the dates I've looked at. Am I the only one wondering how mad people who follow only Disney Parks Blog are going to be when they find out about this too late to get what they want? I'm genuinely surprised at how long this has been live while the blog is posting about Disneyland, cruises, and yesteryear.

I'm so glad they decided to extend it! I got a pre-park opening ADR for Sept. 16. Woohoo!

I just did too, but I am going to the party on the 15th, so getting up for an 8 AM reservation is a little nuts. However, I am going solo and am used to getting up early. I don't usually eat much in the morning, so I am still undecided if I will keep it.

Alright, so most people here have gotten what they wanted assuming the extension includes their dates. The pre-opening slots are slowly but surely disappearing for the dates I've looked at. Am I the only one wondering how mad people who follow only Disney Parks Blog are going to be when they find out about this too late to get what they want? I'm genuinely surprised at how long this has been live while the blog is posting about Disneyland, cruises, and yesteryear.
I was shocked to see that nothing had been posted yet. Big shoutout to the dis community for staying on top of this without it (aka relying on the Disney parks blog) I wouldn't have gotten the time I wanted! We went ahead and booked two breakfasts as a compromise for lunch, as long as we get the experience that's all that matters!

I was shocked to see that nothing had been posted yet. Big shoutout to the dis community for staying on top of this without it (aka relying on the Disney parks blog) I wouldn't have gotten the time I wanted! We went ahead and booked two breakfasts as a compromise for lunch, as long as we get the experience that's all that matters!
Keep checking for lunches if you still want one! I've seen a few open up on the day I want one, but unfortunately a little too early or late for me.

Well, I guess they picked the wrong spot to look. This is why I always rely on DIS for all of my up to the minute info. Fantastic job folks! :cheer2:

Wie also decided to drop our lunch reservation. I'll offer it tomorrow for someone to Grab it in the September thread :-)

:thanks:

Thanks to all the wonderful people on the boards for a great job with this!! I'll be dropping a few lunch reservations for late August- I'll post them up in the reservations thread before I do 8-) If anyone's looking for dates around then give me a shout!

OK, so while at work I decided to change my ressie from 8am to 8:10. Obviously no huge difference, but I started wondering if the resort monorail or ferry would be operational prior to 8. Does anyone know? If it is, will I still be let in at 7:45 with the 8am bunch, or do they hold off people with a slightly later reservation? No big deal either way, but if I can get in earlier, I might go if we are all dressed and ready :)

HA! Sounds kind of like my morning --- I've been stalking the dining section of the Disney website for the past 2 days. This morning when I got out of the shower and checked the Disney APP on my phone I saw that BOG brreakfast was available for our dates. I dropped my phone, ran out of the bathroom in a towel, and headed to my home office computer. DH came in and asked if everything was ok. I said "Disney planning!" and he just said "oh, ok". HA. He knows I stayed up until midnight yesterday to get our FP+ reservations so he's slowly realizing Disney trip planning can happen at any time!

Sound familiar I was drying my hair and checking the app!!

OK, so while at work I decided to change my ressie from 8am to 8:10. Obviously no huge difference, but I started wondering if the resort monorail or ferry would be operational prior to 8. Does anyone know? If it is, will I still be let in at 7:45 with the 8am bunch, or do they hold off people with a slightly later reservation? No big deal either way, but if I can get in earlier, I might go if we are all dressed and ready :)
Yes the transportation will be running prior to 8:00 (for all those with pre-park ADRs). So no problems. They should let you into the park around 7:45.

congrats to all of you. Would love to try in Dec but not sure if they will extend till Christmas

Any thoughts on why this wasn't a full roll out - in other words why it isn't available yet for November and December like other ADR's?

I'm also hoping for December! I did notice that breakfast is showing up as an option in the MDE app now for breakfast (at least it was this morning). It says that there is no availability, but it does appear with a menu. When I checked yesterday, I didn't see it there. I'm hoping that means that November/December is next! (Fingers crossed!)

ETA: Just checked the website and it doesn't show as an option so maybe I was dreaming about the app or looking at the wrong dates! Still hoping!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter