Any Rumors of Extending the Be Our Guest Breakfast? Update: July, Aug, Sept, Oct 1-3 NOW AVAILABLE!!

Either a bunch of people dumped reservations through the night or Disney added some more extra-early slots or both. So if you want earlier than you got, check again! And remember to search for 8 am, not "Breakfast"!

Either a bunch of people dumped reservations through the night or Disney added some more extra-early slots or both. So if you want earlier than you got, check again! And remember to search for 8 am, not "Breakfast"!

I saw this as well! I just happened to go on to see if any actual 8:00 reservations opened up for my trip, and to my surprise I was able to change both of my reservations to 8:00am on the dot!

There's really no reason to obsess over this. I can pull up a reservation in the 8 o'clock hour every single day in July, up to the 18th. These aren't going to sell out instantly.

Do you really expect "free dining" to be busier than summer? They run the free dining promotion to get people in the park. There will be more people in the park during July than any time during free dining.

Glad I did obsess over it! The dates and times I want are gone!! Free dining does make the restaurants more busy. ;)

Glad I did obsess over it! The dates and times I want are gone!! Free dining does make the restaurants more busy. ;)

My times have been gone since yesterday morning I am glad I obsessed also. So excited to have this ADR it saves me a ton of money we had CRT booked just for prepark opening. Now I can use a QS credit and use that money for something else. SHHHHHH don't tell DH :banana:

I'm also hoping for December! I did notice that breakfast is showing up as an option in the MDE app now for breakfast (at least it was this morning). It says that there is no availability, but it does appear with a menu. When I checked yesterday, I didn't see it there. I'm hoping that means that November/December is next! (Fingers crossed!)

ETA: Just checked the website and it doesn't show as an option so maybe I was dreaming about the app or looking at the wrong dates! Still hoping!

It does seem to be a little wonky on the app when searching for breakfast. If I've previously searched for a date that is currently offering breakfast, it appears to be that Nov has dates too. But, if I go on MDE online or Disney.com, only lunch and dinner appears. I thinks it's just a bit of a glitch with the search fields on the app.

It's great to hear so many getting the BoG breakfast ressies they want and also other meals too as people drop reservations for BoG. It's been an exciting and wonderful week around here!

So thankful for this supportive group of people who are here to help one another as we plan our magical vacations!! It's nice to be where people celebrate each other's successes! :)

I'm still not having any luck for lunch but got all the breakfasts that I wanted. Yes I see earlier times opening up as well.

Thanks, @scrappinginontario! I'm glad to hear that I didn't make it up in my head, lol!

It's been fun to follow this thread even though we don't go until December. So glad that they extended breakfast, that it was breaking news here, and that so many were able to get it booked! It's truly a Dis success story! :goodvibes

I'm still not having any luck for lunch but got all the breakfasts that I wanted. Yes I see earlier times opening up as well.

Sorry to hear this. Have you signed up with your month's cancellation thread on the Disney Dining Reservations board? Sometimes that's helpful.

My experience has been to keep checking and that things sometimes open up a little more closer to the date and even the day of. I know it's much nicer to secure things as early as possible but hopefully somehow you will be able to get what you're looking for.

Sorry to hear this. Have you signed up with your month's cancellation thread on the Disney Dining Reservations board? Sometimes that's helpful.

My experience has been to keep checking and that things sometimes open up a little more closer to the date and even the day of. I know it's much nicer to secure things as early as possible but hopefully somehow you will be able to get what you're looking for.
Yeah I'm watching the September thread. I will probably be able to get a spot once we get closer to the 45 day mark so I'm not very worried. It's Disney. We will have a blast no matter if we get a res or not.

That's exactly what I am stalking. Lunch on Sept 1. Have you given it up yet? I would love to try and grab it if no one else has asked for it.
I have a lunch reservation at BOG on September 1st at 11.20am for 3 people and would be happy to coordinate dropping it with you.

For anyone looking for a ressie in august, I see one 9:55 open for breakfast on August 20th! It just appeared this morning, thought I'd let y'all know!

If anyone is looking for mid August, I just saw an 8:10 and 8:15 at BOG for breakfast.

I have a lunch reservation at BOG on September 1st at 11.20am for 3 people and would be happy to coordinate dropping it with you.

Thanks so much for the offer! baerchenland and I coordinated a successful drop/grab today and I have the lunch ADR I have been stalking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter