Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel like it's going to drop tomorrow around 3:45pm. I need to make sure I get a spot since it's technically 'work' for the podcast. I want to believe if I say that enough the stars will align...

If you're not receiving emails, as I am, fun fact that Disney IT support shared with me:
Once you have set the preferences for emails, please do not go back into this area for at least 60 days. Each time you visit this area of your MyDisneyExperience account, it resets your preferences to opt out and it may then take another 30 days before you receive an email.

So if it's an email we're waiting for, I'm sure 80% of APHs are unsubscribed without even knowing it.
I call bull on this. I still don't get emails and I tried "fixing" it several months ago and gave up

Still hasn't drop... Tomorrow is my FP+ day. So I'll plan assuming I don't get in any preview. And if by some sheer luck I get one on the dates I'm there, I'll work my plans around to accommodate.

I call bull on this. I still don't get emails and I tried "fixing" it several months ago and gave up
Me too. It doesn't reset your preferences. Anytime I check, mine are all for opting it. I love Disney, but let's face it, their IT just sucks.

Hello, will I be able to try and sign up if I have a AP that’s not active yet because our trip isn’t till August?

Hello, will I be able to try and sign up if I have a AP that’s not active yet because our trip isn’t till August?
I'm in the same boat as you. For previous events it was possible. Right now we are able to book with passholder discount so logic says that if we get the link we'll be able to sign up. But this is Disney we're talking about so who knows. :earboy2:

Agree 100%. I've been attempting to get e-mails since August of last year once I noticed the first e-mail I missed. No one has an actual answer/resolution. After escalating, the AP people finally told me it is a known issue with no resolution or ETA for it to be fixed. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter