Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just joining in. New AP holder on a steep learning curve. Regarding refreshing, what is the event page and where do I find it. I have not activated my pass and so that adds another level of complexity for me. All help appreciated.

Log into MDE. Open up/click on the drop down that reads My Disney Experience on the right-hand side of the screen, below the search field. At the bottom of the menu is a link to get to the passholder Program page. In it look for Passholder's extras - you will see a full list of all the benefits that you receive. It is one of the location that we are monitoring with the hopes that thes event populates there.

If you're not receiving emails, as I am, fun fact that Disney IT support shared with me:
Once you have set the preferences for emails, please do not go back into this area for at least 60 days. Each time you visit this area of your MyDisneyExperience account, it resets your preferences to opt out and it may then take another 30 days before you receive an email.

So if it's an email we're waiting for, I'm sure 80% of APHs are unsubscribed without even knowing it.

If you're not receiving emails, as I am, fun fact that Disney IT support shared with me:
Once you have set the preferences for emails, please do not go back into this area for at least 60 days. Each time you visit this area of your MyDisneyExperience account, it resets your preferences to opt out and it may then take another 30 days before you receive an email.

So if it's an email we're waiting for, I'm sure 80% of APHs are unsubscribed without even knowing it.
That will make me so mad if that is the case. I have tried to get them to fix mine multiple times. My husband got the room rate email yesterday and I didn't. I haven't updated my account in months. Last passholder email I got was in April ugh

That will make me so mad if that is the case. I have tried to get them to fix mine multiple times. My husband got the room rate email yesterday and I didn't. I haven't updated my account in months. Last passholder email I got was in April ugh
I work in email/customer relationship management. The average open rate on an email sent from a brand is less than 30%. Granted, this is a highly engaged audience, but most people still won't open the email. Some will click and then see that the dates won't work for them. A smaller subset will click thru and reserve a time.

I'm fully expecting to not receive the email. Stalking here seems like the best option.

Last edited:
I work in email/customer relationship management. The average open rate on an email sent from a brand is roughly 30%. Granted, this is a highly engaged audience, but most people still won't open the email. Some will click and then see that the dates won't work for them. A smaller subset will click thru and reserve a time.

I'm fully expecting to not receive the email. Stalking here seems like the best option.
Yup, that's why I'm here. Stalking and fellow stalkers are more reliable!

Anybody else feel like they are wasting their time with this? I've accomplished almost nothing the past two days. How...Much...Longer...?

Two days this is going on a week now for me lol except the weekend i know it would never drop on a weekend

Anybody else feel like they are wasting their time with this? I've accomplished almost nothing the past two days. How...Much...Longer...?
Totally! I feel like my life has been put on hold. I have lunch plans with friends tomorrow, and I'm considering cancelling..... I just know I'll be distracted the whole time! But then I think, this could go on for several weeks and do I want to put a hold on my life for several weeks?? This is nuts! I'm trying to get perspective here!

Not if I get a preview! Besides, I’ve managed to watch almost a whole season of Grace and Frankie on my iPad...in a little corner of my screen while refreshing :rolleyes1

Totally! I feel like my life has been put on hold. I have lunch plans with friends tomorrow, and I'm considering cancelling..... I just know I'll be distracted the whole time! But then I think, this could go on for several weeks and do I want to put a hold on my life for several weeks?? This is nuts! I'm trying to get perspective here!
We're not the right crowd to give you perspective. :surfweb:

Not if I get a preview! Besides, I’ve managed to watch almost a whole season of Grace and Frankie on my iPad...in a little corner of my screen while refreshing :rolleyes1

agreed - if it winds up being for a day/time I can go and I get in then I really won't care about how much time I have spent checking here and refreshing the pages, etc.

now, if after all this I can't go/don't get in, then I will feel sort of pathetic

I've been spending all this time stalking the Passholder site and this thread to avoid standing in a 5-hour line, but with the amount of time we have spent stalking this, I could have just stood in a 5 hour line and come out ahead....

Your feet probably feel better this way :)

Refresh is my life! (lately)

Lol i’ve gotten some (minimal) work done since the announcement, but really, just enough to get by and not have my employer get suspicious

The first few days were just full of excitement, but that is slowly starting to transform into frustration. I just want to know the dates!!!!!
I know! As much as I’d love to be able to go, I really just want the dates and I don’t care as much if I’m there or not. This is exhausting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter