• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got my phone going on a continuous timer - set for every 20 mins during business hours, every 30 mins in the early morning and late evening till I go to bed.

I check this page, the AP page, the blog and the registration page, plus my email even though that’s set to push notifications already.

I’m on summer vacation but still getting up at 7:00 am each day to start this madness. We’re going to a water park on Thursday and I’m terrified it will drop that day when I have no access to my phone.

I'd say the 2nd best place to watch, aside from here, would be Facebook. Someone there is bound to get the email and post about it too. The more "general target population" you have posting the info, the better chance you have of seeing the announcement. And The Dis and Facebook have the most that I know of, in one place that is

Not refreshing a thing.
Someone will get the email and post it.
They always have
Because of everything that gets posted/updated, the emails and someone here will go faster than any Disney site

Don't know that I trust people to post the email faster than I can refresh lol if I was seeing the email I would be getting myself situated and then alerting everyone else, no harm in refreshing everything else!

Just go this:
We Had to Duck Out
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience, but disneyworld.com is not currently available. Please check back in a few minutes.

Which I know means nothing because Disney IT is horrid, but still...

Don't know that I trust people to post the email faster than I can refresh lol if I was seeing the email I would be getting myself situated and then alerting everyone else, no harm in refreshing everything else!
I was mostly going by where I recall seeing the announcement first, here or on a Disney ran site, in the past
Let's just say it's never been on a Disney ran site before it was up here

On the Passholders Extras page, do you think it will be at the top as a new item or somewhere among the list of 31 items?

ETA, and IF you were so lucky to get in on a preview and for some reason we’re unable to attend once it got closer, would it be a problem having to cancel (other than crushing your own hopes and dreams)? :sad2:

I’ve got my phone going on a continuous timer - set for every 20 mins during business hours, every 30 mins in the early morning and late evening till I go to bed.

I want them to post it just so I can get rid of my phone. LOL It's driving me crazy. I get NO notifications on it at all, and I've turned everything on for this and it's constant buzzing is driving me bananas! haha

There comes a point where we all get our max and will just have to accept not getting in...but of course that point is not now, and is not in the foreseeable future, so it is nothing to worry about because we will all keep refreshing to our hearts contents!

I’m losing my mind over this waiting game😂 I went shopping and had my ringer on and every time I heard a little ‘ping’ I’d practically throw whatever was in my hand and check the site. This is no longer healthy! I just need the dates...tell me if I can go please Disney! I beg mercy! Lol.

I have this huge fear that I am going to get in and pick the first thing I see and it will end up being a day/time I am not able to attend. Anyone else? LOL

I have a span of dates that I can either make it or no make it. Most likely looking at adjusting our dates, but we have DAH, Glow Nite and who knows what else that probably can't be moved so at best I'm taking a stab in the dark and hoping it works. There won't be time to look at schedules and figure out what doesn't work and what does.

I’m losing my mind over this waiting game😂 I went shopping and had my ringer on and every time I heard a little ‘ping’ I’d practically throw whatever was in my hand and check the site. This is no longer healthy! I just need the dates...tell me if I can go please Disney! I beg mercy! Lol.
I just got an email from Disney destinations stating that SWGE in Disneyland was open, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter