Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
That tour has been around for more than a year. It does NOT include SWGE. This is what it includes:

Blast off on a jet-packed adventure featuring all the Star Wars action!

If it’s your destiny to discover all the Star Wars adventures at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, this experience could be a real time “saber.”

With VIP access, unparalleled by any other galaxy—this guided voyage will have you:

There are so many exciting Star Wars experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Launch off on this R2D-tour to discover it all in just one day!

That tour has been around for more than a year. It does NOT include SWGE. This is what it includes:

Blast off on a jet-packed adventure featuring all the Star Wars action!

If it’s your destiny to discover all the Star Wars adventures at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, this experience could be a real time “saber.”

With VIP access, unparalleled by any other galaxy—this guided voyage will have you:

There are so many exciting Star Wars experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Launch off on this R2D-tour to discover it all in just one day!

I had never noticed it before, then again I don’t look at guided tours much, not normally interested in them.

I had never noticed it before, then again I don’t look at guided tours much, not normally interested in them.
If you or anyone want to read reviews or have questions about this tour, check out @yulilin3's Thread on SW at DHS:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...-party-galactic-nights-launch-bay-jt.3439569/Although with the March of the first order and the stormtroopers and the stage show leaving DHS, not sure what this tour is offering now. Anyway, any questions about that tour should go in that thread.

Based on past AP post and preview events, as long as you had a voucher linked to MDE, you were good. Your AP just had to be active on the day of your preview spot

I'm confused about this and concerned that Disney changed their policy. I just talked with a CM because my voucher AP (purchased last Friday) was not showing up in MDE profile. I was able to link it to my tickets and book fast passes for August (that's when i will activate). CM said i cannot access or sign up for passholder perks like room offers or the SWGE previews because the pass is not activated. CM was getting the information from the support teams above her. I really hope this isn't true...

CM further clarified that since my non-activated AP was from a new purchase, not renewal, that's the reason it has to be activated first before accessing perks. Has anyone else heard of this policy with a first time AP purchase?

I also booked an AP room discount in January with just the voucher, for a stay in March/April. I activated the AP on our arrival day in March.

Based on my previous experiences, when things don't work as the should on MDE, CMs may not provide correct information. It may or may not be a policy change. It may be that, for whatever reason, it's not working properly. I don't see why they would want to limit the capabilities of the AP vouchers.

I'm confused about this and concerned that Disney changed their policy. I just talked with a CM because my voucher AP (purchased last Friday) was not showing up in MDE profile. I was able to link it to my tickets and book fast passes for August (that's when i will activate). CM said i cannot access or sign up for passholder perks like room offers or the SWGE previews because the pass is not activated. CM was getting the information from the support teams above her. I really hope this isn't true...

CM further clarified that since my non-activated AP was from a new purchase, not renewal, that's the reason it has to be activated first before accessing perks. Has anyone else heard of this policy with a first time AP purchase?
Honestly, they haven't a clue

I also booked an AP room discount in January with just the voucher, for a stay in March/April. I activated the AP on our arrival day in March.

Based on my previous experiences, when things don't work as the should on MDE, CMs may not provide correct information. It may or may not be a policy change. It may be that, for whatever reason, it's not working properly. I don't see why they would want to limit the capabilities of the AP vouchers.
Honestly, they haven't a clue

Ok thank you, I really hope it's just my account acting up.

Yes I’d booked hard tickets for events before my AP was activated last year and still got the AP discount on everything

Ok thank you, I really hope it's just my account acting up.

My ap isnt active and I got it in may. Have been able to book ap discounted rooms and keys to the kingdom tour. Plus discount on MMNSHP and Christmas party. Think the cm is confused

I've also got an unactivated AP voucher in my account. Can't see AP rates for rooms or Hard ticket events, but will let me do FP up to 30 days out . As usual Disney IT is weird. Although I do wonder if the price increase and resulting updates to MDE made changes like this as well.

I've also got an unactivated AP voucher in my account. Can't see AP rates for rooms or Hard ticket events, but will let me do FP up to 30 days out . As usual Disney IT is weird. Although I do wonder if the price increase and resulting updates to MDE made changes like this as well.
No, the AP/MDE issues have been like that for years. Just typical glitches, some have them, some don't.

No, the AP/MDE issues have been like that for years. Just typical glitches, some have them, some don't.

So for those people/account who do have the glitches, we will probably have trouble registering for the previews right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter