• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't follow vloggers because I don't want spoilers. I want to see and do things for myself for the first time not watch someone else see and do it. So I've not watched a single thing for the Villain event. I don't want to spoil it for our trip on the 18th. That alone is reason enough for me to not follow them. Spoilers. Same way I've not read or watched a thing regarding DL's GE opening. Or tried to read as little as possible. I've not watched a single ride review or land walk through or anything. (and same goes for Hagrid's ride at Uni)
I hate spoilers! And watching a video of a ride, that's a spoiler.

Not for AP

I will avoid any videos of MNSSHP, I want to see the new fireworks in the park first and I don't have to watch a vlogger to know what the crowd levels are going to be, they're going to be awful, they have been for years for me. Most things new I do avoid watching live streams if I haven't seen them before. As it is, I watch every streaming the magic live stream of Iluminations now....and cry. I love that show more than it deserves and I want to see it as much as possible before it goes away. Our whole trip the end of September revolves around it- even bought a pkg through wdwnt for viewing as I don't trust I'll ever get the dessert buffet that night and camping for spots is my least favorite activity.

I’m getting more and more nervous that it will be released today around 2:15/2:30 ish today...of course that’s when I won’t be on! But for some reason I can almost feel the link coming. Whether that means the in the next few minutes, tonight, or tomorrow, I’m not sure...but I have a feeling it will be soon!

...or I am just naturally anxious and I make connections that aren’t there😂

According to this page here there is the AP Room Discount good until June 30th. (I just used it for our trip last week). The other one goes from July 1st to Aug 28th I believe but i don't see it on this page. But I digress. Back to the refreshening!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/specials/
You’ll find the other discount under places to stay/special offers. That it’s not on the ph page doesn’t instill a lot of confidence about them putting this event up.

You’ll find the other discount under places to stay/special offers. That it’s not on the ph page doesn’t instill a lot of confidence about them putting this event up.

Right. Was just clarifying a bit. I usually check the offers page for the AP discounts themselves, but as you guys have said, the fact that the August AP room discount is not on that AP page is a bit scary.

There really hasn't been any rhyme or reason to what time of day the registration emails go out (granted - it's a small sample). I just went back and looked at my old emails and for the last three AP registration events (all East Coast time):

TSL post-view registration (7/11/18): 3:47 pm
V.I.Passholder nights (7/24/18): 2:21 pm
V.I.Passholder nights (4/2/19): 9:25 am

Really - they could go out just about any time during the day - most likely right when you have to go down to Toshii Station to pick up some power converters.

According to this page here there is the AP Room Discount good until June 30th. (I just used it for our trip last week). The other one goes from July 1st to Aug 28th I believe but i don't see it on this page. But I digress. Back to the refreshening!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/specials/
Rig. That is why I was caught off guard about everyone talking about the until Aug. 28th AP discount. I would expect it to be on this page.

So we will rely on our own watching for the AP preview registration link.

I may need to seek professional help soon, this is taking over my life. Can they just release it already I am getting to the point where while i would be disappointed if i did not get it at least i could stop obsessing about it and move on with my life. Also my macbook air is starting to over heat I can hear the fan running now :crazy2::earsboy:

I may need to seek professional help soon, this is taking over my life. Can they just release it already I am getting to the point where while i would be disappointed if i did not get it at least i could stop obsessing about it and move on with my life. Also my macbook air is starting to over heat I can hear the fan running now :crazy2::earsboy:

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow to get fillings, and I'm about to cancel my appointment if registration isn't today.. this is also taking over my life 😂

YES. As much as I'm enjoying spending time with all of you, I would rather just know if I'm in or out. 😂 LOL

YES. As much as I'm enjoying spending time with all of you, I would rather just know if I'm in or out. 😂 LOL

Well if we know if we are in or out, then we can talk about the plans going into it, so it wont be goodbye lol. I'm waiting for the OK on if camping is allowed for opening day too.

Rig. That is why I was caught off guard about everyone talking about the until Aug. 28th AP discount. I would expect it to be on this page.

So we will rely on our own watching for the AP preview registration link.
I don't expect anything to be updated on that page. I never look at it, to be honest. It's that bad about being updated. In all my years as an AP holder, it's never been of any use at all.

So are you all refreshing the event page then? I've been refreshing this thread, the event page and passholder extras. Because apparently I don't get the emails!

So are you all refreshing the event page then? I've been refreshing this thread, the event page and passholder extras. Because apparently I don't get the emails!

I think I have been getting most, if not all emails, but I am also refreshing the same pages you are. Plus the Disney Parks Blog.

Not refreshing a thing.
Someone will get the email and post it.
They always have
Because of everything that gets posted/updated, the emails and someone here will go faster than any Disney site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter