Amazing Race 30...

At least the scenery was beautiful and interesting. :)

I am so ready for Jessica to go. I think I'm ok with any other team winning. Everything that Jessica does is "just part of the game," but anything anyone else does is a personal attack on her. I'm ok with the first part because it is a game, and she's done nothing actually against the rules, but then she has to accept that others are also playing the game and aren't there just to help her along.

Thought that Cody and Jess did a real good job with the Uturn. I don't think I heard them complain once while doing either challenge. I was surprised that Jess and the other girl came in last on that challenge.

I'm tired of hearing the Yale girl say how good she is at every challenge. I have a good memory, I'm strong, I speak a few languages. Is there anything she isn't good at?

Thought that Cody and Jess did a real good job with the Uturn. I don't think I heard them complain once while doing either challenge. I was surprised that Jess and the other girl came in last on that challenge.

I'm tired of hearing the Yale girl say how good she is at every challenge. I have a good memory, I'm strong, I speak a few languages. Is there anything she isn't good at?
I can’t stand Yale girl, she needs to go..

At least the scenery was beautiful and interesting. :)

I am so ready for Jessica to go. I think I'm ok with any other team winning. Everything that Jessica does is "just part of the game," but anything anyone else does is a personal attack on her. I'm ok with the first part because it is a game, and she's done nothing actually against the rules, but then she has to accept that others are also playing the game and aren't there just to help her along.
I don't think her partner has half a clue about the (allowable) stunts Jessica pulls, then when she whines about being u-turned and how it's a personal attack, he sympathizes and agrees. He's much more tolerable than she. The other teams, especially the ocean rescue team, have figured out you can't trust Jessica as far as you can throw her, so why not u-turn her? Yale girl gets on my nerves, because if it was a butt wiping contest, she would brag about some superior skills in that arena. So I'd prefer to see Big Brother and Yale gone, although mainly the females in each group annoy me and the males are okay.

I don't think her partner has half a clue about the (allowable) stunts Jessica pulls, then when she whines about being u-turned and how it's a personal attack, he sympathizes and agrees. He's much more tolerable than she. The other teams, especially the ocean rescue team, have figured out you can't trust Jessica as far as you can throw her, so why not u-turn her? Yale girl gets on my nerves, because if it was a butt wiping contest, she would brag about some superior skills in that arena. So I'd prefer to see Big Brother and Yale gone, although mainly the females in each group annoy me and the males are okay.
I just caught up with the Amazing Race last night. Weren't the two teams who made the U-Turns the first 2 there? I expected them to U-Turn the skiers who are the strongest team IMO.

I hate when a team is eliminated for their lack of singing & dancing. That’s even worse than a bad taxi ride.
Meh. You know it’s part of the game. The same as driving a manual transmission. A bad taxi is the worst as it’s completely out of your control.

It irritates me every year that people don’t learn to drive a stick. Not the same as “learning” to dance & sing in another language

It irritates me every year that people don’t learn to drive a stick. Not the same as “learning” to dance & sing in another language
Although it does bug me a bit really this one it was just a really bad choice of how they reteamed. Both teams have someone that can drive stick which most of the time is all you need. The problem is both teammates that can drive stick went together and left the other team without anyone that could. Cody didn't think of that when picking who they would go with.

Then Cody and the skier with him didn't switch and stay with their teammates (which with the puzzle challenge would have been smart 4 people doing two versions to keep checking would be bound to get the answer first)

Remember when the 2 lab Dr.'s from University of Madison that studied ice cream-they won the Amazing Race and not once did they flaunt that they were intelligent.
I think it is going to bite her in the butt and they will be going soon.
My avatar Bucky Badger says it's "University of Wisconsin - Madison" ;). Maya Warren and Amy DeJong were AWESOME. They were actually the second Madison team to win. Dave and Rachel Brown win in 2012.

My avatar Bucky Badger says it's "University of Wisconsin - Madison" ;). Maya Warren and Amy DeJong were AWESOME. They were actually the second Madison team to win. Dave and Rachel Brown win in 2012.
LoL; just used to saying U dub Madison, I did not know that about Dave and Rachel.

LoL; just used to saying U dub Madison, I did not know that about Dave and Rachel.
They worked at Epic Systems in Verona. I "met" them at a viewing party of the first episode of their season for them at a local Madison downtown bar. I had a suspicion that they won!

They worked at Epic Systems in Verona. I "met" them at a viewing party of the first episode of their season for them at a local Madison downtown bar. I had a suspicion that they won!
Is that the place where the lady made the software for hospitals to share info?

Yale girl is waaaaaay obnoxiously arrogant, but Jessica is a brainless twit. Her shrieking tonight gave me a headache. Both teams can go any time now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter