Amazing Race 30...

I personally love Cody and Jessica and are rooting for them to win. I hope they make it to the altar and have a happy life together. I think they balance each other out quite well.

My 2nd choice to win is Team Extreme.

I just hope Yale is the next to go. I've endured enough of Evan now. I LOVED her face when she realized Team Extreme got the Math correct first. ;)

Ugh, I agree. I liked Evan at the beginning of the show but each week she became more and more irritating. I'm on Team Extreme, followed by Team Big Brother. I definitely don't want to see Team Yale any more

I'm picturing these teams going through airports with matching gear, walking behind an Asian lady holding up a sign or umbrella!

Occasionally the travel pretty much works that way. For certain routes there is only one flight out so everyone is pre booked and the race arranged in a way everyone can get on that flight. I remember one season where there was around 24 hours from the last challenge to the next flight in the middle of the show.

I think in the early seasons scheduling was a lot looser and the flow of the game dictated the schedule. Now its arranged to make sure no team get too far ahead and no team gets too far behind.

Rats. I hate how the flights didn't come into play this year. It seemed like most legs started off the same for everyone unless a team had a speed bump. I used to enjoy the ticketing and flight drama.

YAY!!

I really disliked them particularly Cody, in BB. But I've seen a whole different side of him on The Amazing Race.

I'm glad they won, and that they had the chance to show the world what nice people they both can be.

Nice win!
So, Henry and Evan's relationship is doomed once she sees the show from tonight and sees Henry had the win but then changed a piece out before checking it. She will never let him live that down. Poor guy. I wish the show hadn't shown it and kept it secret.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!