Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popcorn Buckets are amazing!

Favorite Disney snack....Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich. So delicious....Peanut Butter, Graham Cracker, Covered in Chocolate. So YUMMY....really you will dream about it...yes it is that good!

Popcorn Buckets are amazing!

Favorite Disney snack....Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich. So delicious....Peanut Butter, Graham Cracker, Covered in Chocolate. So YUMMY....really you will dream about it...yes it is that good!

I must try that! Where do you get it?

I must try that! Where do you get it?

Disneyland...
Pooh Corner in Critter Country, Candy Palace on Main Street, Candy Shop in Disney California Adventure

Disneyworld...I just read it is harder to find them here. So I will be so sad if I can't find one when we go in April. I didn't see them when we were there last year but didn't look too hard.
I am going to try...Seashore Sweets on the Boardwalk, Pooh Corner, and candy shops on main street.

Love the Stitch bucket...check these out, I found them when I was inspired to google 'japan disney popcorn buckets'...love the hinged lids and the strap for hands-free snacking and for lugging post snacktime!!

another_mickey_popcorn_bucket.jpg

dale_popcorn_bucket.jpg

mickey_popcorn_bucket.jpg

LOVE this! Brings back wonderful memories of fun times at TDL and Disney Sea - we went all over the parks trying out the different flavors - out faves were curry and black pepper. SO cool, you wear the bucket around your neck! I've wondered why it hasn't made it's way over here!!

Good night and best wishes for tomorrow......maybe? popcorn::

LOVE the last one!!!!
Me, too! :thumbsup2
OMHeaven! I Must try that one soon!
Disneyworld...I just read it is harder to find them here. So I will be so sad if I can't find one when we go in April. I didn't see them when we were there last year but didn't look too hard.
I am going to try...Seashore Sweets on the Boardwalk, Pooh Corner, and candy shops on main street.
Ooh! I'll be at BWV in 49 days! :banana:
LOVE this! Brings back wonderful memories of fun times at TDL and Disney Sea - we went all over the parks trying out the different flavors - out faves were curry and black pepper. SO cool, you wear the bucket around your neck! I've wondered why it hasn't made it's way over here!!

Good night and best wishes for tomorrow......maybe? popcorn::

Black pepper sounds delish! I thought they had different flavors. You must share some of your TDL and DS knowledge, please! :flower3: Did you by any chance write a TR or blog?

OMGosh! I opened up my email this evening and the first one said "Congratulations!...... you're invited to a ToysRUs Event. GAH!!!!! :faint:

10:15 on the east coast and I definitely need a technology intervention- time to shut down! Good night, Magical Waiting Room and here's hoping for some news tomorrow! Good luck and pixie dust to all! pixiedust:

I also hope we get some news tomorrow.. I was actually hoping for it before tomorrow because my DMIL is coming to visit for a week and I would have liked some down time to process whatever the result is. She's likes Disney but is not as big a fan as DH and I are so she would not understand my reaction to the news. (Whatever it may be)

I just spent almost an hour talking with my brother about our trip and ADR's. I'm so excited! My parents, brother, his wife and kids and my family are going to WDW together. The kids get along amazingly (pray I say that when we return :rolleyes1) and are going to have such a great time together.

The last time I was on vacation with my brother was in 2001 (and it was WDW! My parents took us and my boyfriend (now DH) and his girlfriend (now his DW)! We had such an awesome time and it's going to be so much more magical with kids!

We see them about every 6 weeks or so (they live 2 hours away) and usually only for the day. It's going to be so nice to spend a week together and be able to enjoy all the magic that Disney has with each other. :grouphug:

Sorry, I'm rambled, I'm just so excited and no one understands like my Disney Family!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the popcorn buckets. Puts my trick-or-treat ghost Mickey bucket to shame.

I had hoped to get the news one way or the other by now. The next few days are going to be high on the stress and emotion scale it just would have been nice to have this at some resolution (hopefully a good one!).

My amazing manager at work dropped a bomb on us about two weeks ago that tomorrow will be her last day. And Friday I'll be in court pleading with a judge not to remove my DS's baby sister from the foster/adoptive home she is in and return her to a very bad situation. Keep your magic wands handy, we may need a bit of magic this week for sure.

Best of luck to everyone in the waiting room. Thank you all for being so amazing!

First to check in today and I can report that this is the first day I have had a funny stomach. Not sure I can attribute this to anticipation or a feeling that today is the day that our news will arrive or if something I ate for dinner didn't agree with me. I guess time will tell the tale! ;) Have a great day everyone...I will check in at lunch and I have placed my netbook by the front door so that it doesn't get forgotten today.

Waiter #2 reporting for duty! :jester: I don't trust that feeling in my stomach anymore. I've had it for days! Going to try to just get through the day & hopefully be successful at avoiding checking my email every 5 min.! ;)

Have a good day all! :flower3:

Just checking in to say good morning! And to say I sure hope we find out soon...today would be nice! Hugs to everyone! The Pollyanna in me is choosing to look on the bright side: each day we don't hear is one day more that we are still in the running! However, I would still LOVE to know one way or the other!

Since we were on the tangent of the Tokyo parks...thought I'd share a few of my faves this fine morn!
P1010043.jpg

it's a small world facade
P1010036.jpg

my other favorite...miss it so much!

Which gets me thinking...
What's your favorite current (all-time) attraction and what's your favorite extinct attraction(s)?

I was just looking at the Tokyo Disneyland website and I really want to go!! For those of you who have gone, where is the best place to stay? I would love Disney to put in a DVC resort there. After looking at prices it seems like the cheapest room during value season is $450.00 USD per night. Is that right? I don't know if I'm converting the currency correctly. If I am, it's going to be QUITE awhile before we go to Tokyo. :-)

Good morning all. I really hope that today is the day!:thumbsup2

This thread is almost at its life expectancy. The boards only allow a thread to go to 250 pages and we are nearing that.

I will try to keep a close tab on the thread today and when it gets a bit closer to 250 pages, I will start a new thread. I will post a link to it on post #1 on page #1 and in my post near or on the very last page.

I have sugar cookies to get baked, a house to clean so it is ready for my DD and her DH's Halloween party this weekend, and watch this very active toddler granddaughter of mine. :yay: It will be a busy day here.

I am doing so very much better and I want to thank you all for your kind words and for remembering my parents pics. :goodvibes Make sure you look for them on your next trip as a few people have told me that possibly two of those pics are in the MK castle show.:lovestruc

Have a wonderful day and try not to break your refresh buttons!:woohoo:

Make sure you look for them on your next trip as a few people have told me that possibly two of those pics are in the MK castle show.:lovestruc

Have a wonderful day and try not to break your refresh buttons!:woohoo:

:rotfl: Good Morning!

My sister's friend shared this with me on Facebook; he described it as:
Here's something in exchange for that video you shared with me :) Watch this at the end of a stressful day. Its very calming at full screen. Music by Pogo, made 100% out of Disney audio samples.

So neat!!!
YooouuuTuuube

:wizard:

Another good thing to match with popcorn!!

However, I swear with all of the meds I am on right now for my cold/ flu- I felt like I was floating while watching. LOL! :lmao:

Good Morning All :)

It has been a long week, hasn't it? :rotfl: I am definitely learning the virtue of patience this week even if it is being forced on me!

Kim - so glad you are feeling a bit better. I will most definitely keep my eyes open for those pictures of your parents on the castle - how wonderful to think they are still sharing their love of Disney in such a memorable way!

All of the pictures, etc. about Tokyo DL remind me how much I want to go! We have been squirreling away our frequent flyer points for a long time with the intention of taking a family trip to Japan in the next few years. My husband works for a Japanese company and went on many business trip to Tokyo and fell in love with it. He can't wait to share it with all of us and of course we'll just have to make time to visit TDL and TDS. May need to take a whole extra suitcase just to bring home popcorn buckets! :rotfl2: From my understanding, the onsite hotels are very expensive (but very nice as well) and I think we'll just plan to maybe spend one or two nights there and spend the rest of the time somewhere else that's cheaper and better for the getting to the other sites we want to see while we are there. Since we hope to spend at least two weeks, we'll probably go with a VRBO type of place so we can make some meals and have a bit more space. Can you tell I have already spent some time thinking about this trip????

Our weather took a huge turn here - from the mid 80's to barely 50 today but that means it is great weather for running! So I'll hit the trail for a bit today before a quick salon appointment and then back home to warm up lol. I am sure I'll be checking my email more than I should but just can't help it at this point :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

I was just looking at the Tokyo Disneyland website and I really want to go!! For those of you who have gone, where is the best place to stay? I would love Disney to put in a DVC resort there. After looking at prices it seems like the cheapest room during value season is $450.00 USD per night. Is that right? I don't know if I'm converting the currency correctly. If I am, it's going to be QUITE awhile before we go to Tokyo. :-)

You most likely are calculating correctly! The hotels there are quite pricey and despite the fact that I've been to the Tokyo Disney Resort 40+ times, I have never stayed there because we were about 1.5 hours away by train - but my mom and sister did stay once at a good neighbor (Sun Route Plaza Hotel), which had shuttle service and provided restaurant vouchers too. They really liked it.

In the distant future....I'd love to stay at Hotel Mira Costa in a room that faces into the park and Mt Prometheus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter