Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay group! Amazingly we have almost filled up 250 pages of posts for this 2012 process. I have started a new thread to continue all the fun while we await for the decisions and also to hear of the continued adventures of the 2012 panelists training!

Here is the new thread. I will not post in it until this one is closer to being closed.
:thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=43076759#post43076759

:goodvibes:woohoo::yay::dance3:

Thanks Kim!

I'm getting all excited for everybody!! Can't wait to see who moves on and best of luck to all of you!:banana::hug:

Thanks Kim!

I'm getting all excited for everybody!! Can't wait to see who moves on and best of luck to all of you!:banana::hug:

You are most welcome!

I agree and I too am sending best wishes to everyone!

I really wish the powers that be would at least tell you when to expect the emails. :confused: That would sure ease everyone's nerves a bit! :idea::thumbsup2:cool1:

I think it is legit because current Mom Panel members are posting things about spreading good wishes, the wait being almost over, etc. which they have not done before. There are, however, a considerable amount of people sick of waiting just like us :)

Great group over there on FB! Come join us!

I checked in because this is all I can think about...it took me a couple of times to login because I was jittery! ...and my typing is terrible...I keep having to backspace and fix my typos! I hope we hear soon! In the meantime I'm trying to channel this smilie: :hippie: Deep breathing helps!

I'll be back again soon...need to finish out the workday! :3dglasses Talk to all of you on the new thread, I'm sure.

It feels like I remember it feeling when I was waiting for Santa! I wish he could bring us ALL what we wish for :earsgirl:
OH WAIT but NOT in December!! We would all be toast by then :laughing:

My phone bumps the subject title of an incoming email across the top notification bar when it arrives.

I glanced down and all I saw was Walt Disney World ....my heart jumped.

Click on it and it was a Halloween email from the Swan & Dolphin.

DON'T TOY WITH ME LIKE THIS!!!

breathe in, breathe out

Second time this week they've made my heart stop.

It feels like I remember it feeling when I was waiting for Santa! I wish he could bring us ALL what we wish for :earsgirl:
OH WAIT but NOT in December!! We would all be toast by then :laughing:

That is exactly how I feel! Like the night before Christmas and you are supposed to be asleep, :santa: My nerves would not last until December. I can't imagine how exciting it would be to go on my trip next week and have to make time for the Round 3 interview while I was there, walking down Main Street, USA knowing I could be back in a few weeks for Moms panel orientation. I have to admit it is a sweet consolation prize to know that no matter what is decided I will be taking in part in my first sail away party about this time next week with my besties ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:donald:pluto::goofy::tink: you get the idea!!

I'm rundisneygirl from Middleburg, FL and I made it to round 2 for runDisney!

Hi...I've been lurking, but finally decided to join, if you guys don't mind. I made it to Round 2 for WDW. Good luck to all! You guys seem awesome from what I have seen!

I'm rundisneygirl from Middleburg, FL and I made it to round 2 for runDisney!

Hi...I've been lurking, but finally decided to join, if you guys don't mind. I made it to Round 2 for WDW. Good luck to all! You guys seem awesome from what I have seen!

Welcome to you. I hope you enjoy this waiting room as much as we do.

:grouphug:
I think I added 4 people tonight. CRAZY!

:goodvibes:)

I am at a point where I would really like this thread to turn over to 250 so we can all move to the other thread. Let's see, if I make this really big font, that should help a bit.

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:banana::confused3:cool1::rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::goodvibes:cheer2::yay::woohoo:

Welcome to you. I hope you enjoy this waiting room as much as we do.

I think I added 4 people tonight. CRAZY! :goodvibes:)

I am at a point where I would really like this thread to turn over to 250 so we can all move to the other thread. Let's see, if I make this really big font, that should help a bit.

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:banana::confused3:cool1::rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::goodvibes:cheer2::yay::woohoo:

roflmbo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!