Advice for lost boys

As a planner for any trip we take anywhere I know that Disney requires much more advance planning than the typical vacation but I understand how many other people approach vacations as well.

Once I helped someone else plan their WDW trip and they didn't enjoy all that it required nor the enormous scope of parks etc. but then they took a Disneyland trip for husband's job and loved it there. They have since visited DL several times and vow not to return to WDW until their kids are much older if ever.

One time many years ago we were supposed to meet friends at WDW for a week and they had to back out due to a death in the family. So we ended up winging it the entire time and loving it. True, this was before FPs but it showed me that I didn't have to control every minute of our Disney time. A few years later after FPs were instituted we made a last minute trip to see my parents and actually just walked around and did what we could. This was right before Easter with crowds and we still had a great time. Yes, our multiple trip experiences helped but we also saw many others who toured the way we did.

Every trip I end up talking to people in lines and at restaurants who have no idea what FPs are all about and seem to still be having a great trip. They seem to enjoy the whole experience without any of the worries/regrets we 'super planners' have. They don't fixate on getting FPs to the top attractions and they take advice you may give with thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter