Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Hey! I'll be doing WDW solo Sept 20-25. Anyone wanna meet up? Breakfast, coffee, a ride or a beer?

Me? I'm a male 36 but I'm up for meeting anyone who can be considered 'good people'.

I will be there May 10 (maybe the 9th) to the 15, 2007. If anyone wants to meet up for a meal or a ride or anything let me know!!!! Always fun to meet new people! :cool1:

We will be there, for the first time, with out kids, Jan 31 & Feb 1. Staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Anyone up for some adult fun... beers, drinks, food, and rides...

December 2007

DH & I (D.I.N.K.S.= Double Income No Kids)(okay be honest, is that an 80's saying? Has it gone out of style?)

Anyway, we will be traveling to the World 12/1-12/8/07. Can't wait to head to the Comedy Club, 8-Trax, Raglin Road (first time) & the Adventurers Club!!! Kungaloosh!

We'll try to keep our lime green mickey's visible. Hoping to bump into fellow DISer's!:banana:

Still new here but traveling with DS Dec. 13-20 2007 to POFQ, definitely becoming a discussion board junkie, but learning lots.

Thanks for all the sharing

Nan

DS and I will be there Dec 13-20 staying at POFQ. Our first DW trip so ready for anything:cool1:

Good Disney day all,
I'll be going to Disney with a group of school kids as an "un-official chaperone" so I am free to do my own thing. We'll be staying at the ASM from 8-28 through 9-3. If any of you would like to plan a DIS-meet let me know.

I am a passholder. Nobody else in my family is a pass holder. I love just going for even an hour or two. It is great. Tonight I went to MGM. I saw the Muppet show plus did the Big Movie Ride. I ate a hotdog and headed home. I know that sounds uneventful but when I live just down 27 from the park sometimes its just the right amount of Disney for me.

I would enjoy it more if I had a friend to go with. I would love it even if I got to hang out with someone just once for the afternoon. Especially another person who is momentarily baned off of the thrill rides. I get so sad walking near TOT and hearing the screams. princess:

I live an hour and a half away (about) and went quite a bit in May when I got my Annual Pass ... I'm planning a quick solo trip in July (for ToT's 13th Anniversary) and staying at POR ... I'm then going back in September for a full five day stay at a place to be determined but likely an All Star resort ... And again in October for a quick night stay for the Halloween party ... and again in November for Super Soap Weekend (I'm not a big fan of soaps being a guy but I do watch them a bit but my mom loves the ABC soaps so I'm making this a yearly thing for us to do -- we went last year but stayed off-site at a free timeshare thanks to relatives).

So ... I usually go solo cause the few friends I have groan at Disney and don't get the appeal. I usually just do day trips cause it's way too expensive (even an all star resort) to stay overnight and I do only live an hour and a half away. I really can't afford overnights but I made two exceptions for Tower of Terror (and an AP discount for POR) and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on October 31st (I know, I'm nuts for going on what will be insanely busy, but eh ... lol)

I know I'm new but if anyone wants to meet, just hit me up via PM. I'd love to make a Disney friend or two who can share my enthusiasm for the parks ...

As for my September 5 day trip ... it is RIGHT NOW tentatively scheduled for September 10th-14th. I'm not sure where I'm staying at the moment. Hopefully no hurricanes screw it up ... lol.

And I'm a 21 year old male ... kind of odd, I know, but what can I say ... no one else wants to go and I'm embracing my inner child again. As a teen all I wanted to do was go to the "other parks" and now I'm a Disney fanatic.

Hi Shawn I'm planning a solo trip in Feb if you are going then maybe we could meet for lunch supper or an icecream . Love to meet other Dissers!!

DH and I will be going out Oct. 12-20, staying at POFQ, and Poly. If anyone would like to meet up, let me know! (DH is 32 and I'm 27. Both of us are Disney fanatics, and really easy to get along with!) :)

Michelle

planning to go in october for the food and wine festival, im new to florida just moved down here from nj, have been to the world 14 times since 88 . any solos want to meet?

Hello Pirate pal,
Possibly there for a BB tounament Sept 12-20th, my cousing is playing, and I might go for the weekend.
I will be there October 12-20th this year. Started a new job and are land bound till then. Visited 4 times last year, three Solo trips. 42 DWF, and Disney obsessed.
When is your next trip?

Hello... just thought I'd come on here and say Hi to everyone :)

I'm 26 and my job is really stressful and I just decided last week that I needed a vacation and I need it soon! And then I was thinking I really wanted to just get away on my own and do whatever I wanted to do... And then I was thinking if I could go anywhere where would it be?... and the answer is pretty obvious since here I am!

I never would have expected to do DW alone but I am really excited about the prospect the more I think about it! It would definitely be cool to meet up with people here and there though cause I think it could get a little boring talking to myself after a while ;)

At first I was planning on going sometime overlapping the weekend of Nov 9-11 since that's when the Festival of the Masters is and I love art a music festivals. However, I had my heart set on Coronado Springs, and that's all booked up that weekend (I'm guessing it has something to do with the Soap Opera thing!). So I was thinking maybe I'd do sometime in October to since the Epcot Food & Wine festival sounded really great.... but then today I came across the end of summer promotion (thank you board!) and see that I can save about $500 if I go then instead, so I'm thinking that's made the decision for me! I want to go for a long time for once (I've been to WDW many times when I was younger and most recently in 2000, but never for more than maybe 4 days at a time), so the savings is really helping since I'm booking a for a whole week.

So hopefully tonight or tomorrow I'll be booking September 22-29th at CSR with a park hopper, water parks (I'm so excited I'll be there when it's definitely still hot now!) and the dining plan. Is anyone else planning a trip the last week in September?

Sorry about the rambling but I am very excited to have finalized (almost) my plans today - even picked out my flights!

DH and I will be visiting 9-20 to 9-25. We will be staying at Beach Club Villas. Will you be wearing any lime green Mickey heads so we might recognize you as a diser?

:confused3
New to this websight, love it though.
Can someone explain the reference to the Green Mickey's?
Is there a listing of the abbreviations?
I am having a hard time following converstions, not sure what some of the letters mean.

Just booked a weekend for me Sept 14-17th.
My cousin is playing in BB torunament at WWS, but any excuse to come down is good enough for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter