• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADP Live From Mousefest

welcome home Aaron and thanks again for taking the time to let us live MF through you!! For those of us that couldn't go, between you and the flatties, I really felt like i was there in spirit at least. Thanks again- the pics were wonderful and it sounds like a fabulous time with many new friends. can't wait to meet you all on the cruise!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post a couple last minute photos and talk about this Mousefest trip.

It was great finally meeting many of you for the first time and seeing others again. I must admit, being with all of you, having so much fun, and then having to leave Mousefest Tuesday afternoon was very emotional for me. I usually get somewhat emotional at the end of a trip to Orlando because I'm leaving the magic, but I must say leaving this trip it was different. It wasn't the parks and resorts I would miss it was all of you who made this trip so special.

There are times in life when you should look back and reflect on events. This, for me, is one of them. I've been sitting here in front of my computer with images and emotions going through my head most of the day. All of which were very positive.

Some of the things I will remember most about this trip:
Walking around the parks and resorts in our groups and sharing laughs
Sharing a Dole Whip with Paul, Alicia, and Jen in honor of Bawb
The Drink Around the World meet. I've never ate, drank, and laughed so much at once. Thanks for leading us Tonya. :)
Our flat friends (Brandie..That was an excellent idea to bring them along)
Talking and laughing with everyone at the Mega meet.
Riding TSM countless times with many of our friends
Meeting the rest of the DIS Unplugged crew and staffers for the first time
The kindness many of you displayed not only to me, but to each other

Some other cool things that happened during this trip included visiting the Gaylord Palms, eating breakfast at Villa de Flora and watching some good entertainment and shopping at Downtown Disney.

That about wraps it up. I'll miss seeing many of you until May. I'm more excited about the cruise now than ever before. It's going to be fantastic. When I arrived home last night I must have talked two solid hours to my wife Kim about our adventures. She's very excited to meet all of you as well. Happy Holidays everyone! :santa:

Here are a few pictures I didn't get a chance to post until now.

More of the Drink Around the World crew
Picture074-2-1.jpg

Pops band playing Christmas music at the Downtown Disney Marketplace. This band was fantastic. They drew quite a crowd.
Picture124-2-1.jpg

Illuminations
Picture016-2.jpg

A shot of Bay Lake Tower
Picture123-2-1.jpg

Main St. Marching Band
Picture118-1.jpg

Until next time......
Picture062-2-1.jpg
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Next Trip:
May 9th - 17th
Disney Land & Sea on the Wonder!!!

Thank you for your great trip reports. I envy those that can write a good one. I have enjoyed all your photos.

Yippee! I'm finally home so I can read about what a good time we all had!

Thank you so much, Aaron, for putting everything here so everyone could share it with us. I had such a fantastic time meeting everyone, and that TSM meet...wow. Wow. Wow.

It's 1:30 a.m. I'll post more coherently tomorrow.

Thank you so much, Aaron, for putting everything here so everyone could share it with us. I had such a fantastic time meeting everyone, and that TSM meet...wow. Wow. Wow.

Welcome home, Mindy!!!!

Wonderful wonderful wonderful report, Aaron! I'm so happy that you got to experience so many things.

Now... go get working on that next Hoosier DisMeet!!

Thanks!!!;)

Hey - did someone mention another meet? Sign me up! ADP - just tell me where and when.:thumbsup2 Hey it'd be fun to have your pics up as a slideshow. Seriously.

Oh Oh - quick everybody; go edit all your previous posts about Mindy. :surfweb:

ADP thanks for posting this great trip report. Was nice to meet you and everyone else at Mousefest! Glad you made it home safely. Happy Holidays

I was just able to finish up your trip report. I loved it!

Where did you get that white almond pretzel..I must have one on my next trip!!!

I was just able to finish up your trip report. I loved it!

Where did you get that white almond pretzel..I must have one on my next trip!!!

Kringla's Bakery in Norway. They are delish!

Kringla's Bakery in Norway. They are delish!

WOW!!! I consider myself a "Soft Pretzel Addict!!!!" and i can not believe all the years I have been going to WDW I never even thought to go into the bakery in Norway to get a pretzel (maybe its because I am still working on the margarita I get in Mexico)

Wow the first thing I am going to do May 9th when we get to WDW is seriously go straight to Norway and try it out....

I tried the pretzels in tomorrowland with the cheese filling anythign else I am missing!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the information on where to find it!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter