• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A new rumor!

before advancing to his current position, so I assume he knows what he is talking about.
Absolutely, would a bus driver make up stuff? You can find residential and commercial Doforlaters at Lowes and Home Depot. They come in harvest gold and avacado. They're right next to the Henways.

My guess as to why this purple box appeared all the sudden was that some fort wilderness critters heard that they were planning to build a DVC out at the old Marshmallow Marsh site -- they saw the line being dug to service it -- so they went out and bought a DVC "Owner's Locker" purple box.

But then I found this link that has lots of interesting info about Emerald Ash Borer Purple Traps -- including an answer to why they are purple.

http://www.hgic.umd.edu/content/emeraldAshBorer.cfm#purpletraps

Absolutely, would a bus driver make up stuff? You can find residential and commercial Doforlaters at Lowes and Home Depot. They come in harvest gold and avacado. They're right next to the Henways.

Mama didn't raise no fool...well she hoped that she didn't ... so I won't go to Lowe's and ask for a Doforlater. It reminds me of my first job while I was in HS stocking shelves at a local supermarket. The whole case of whatever it was wouldn't fit on the shelf so the guy training me told me to go on the intercom and call the manager. So I got on and like a doofis said "Attention, please. Manager to aisle 6 with the shelf stretcher please." :eek: I was the butt of jokes for months after that. :sad2:

... It reminds me of my first job while I was in HS stocking shelves at a local supermarket. The whole case of whatever it was wouldn't fit on the shelf so the guy training me told me to go on the intercom and call the manager. So I got on and like a doofis said "Attention, please. Manager to aisle 6 with the shelf stretcher please." :eek: I was the butt of jokes for months after that. :sad2:

Lucky they didn't tell you to go get the butfer.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter