A DISer has passed.... (update, post 1)

I am so sorry to hear this news. Please know you are in our thoughts.

Hugs,
Tammy

I am crying while typing this.

Brandie's (Scarlett873) husband Matthew passed away tonight unexpectedly.

She needs our support.:grouphug:

Dear Brandie ,

Even though we don't know each other , I wanted to let you know that I am truly sorry for your loss :hug:
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

- Melissa

Brandy, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.:grouphug:

It has been determined that there will not be a formal service for Matthew at this time. A memorial service will be planned for a later date, to give Brandie a little time and to provide more time for those who would like to attend to plan to do so.

I don't know you and I didn't know your husband, but I understand what you're going through. Today is the one year anniversary of my stepfather's death. I send to you my condolences and my prayers to you and your family. God Bless.

I am crying while typing this.

Brandie's (Scarlett873) husband Matthew passed away tonight unexpectedly.

She needs our support.:grouphug:

ETA:

There will not be a formal service at this time. Date for a memorial service has yet to be determined.

In lieu of flowers, Brandie asks for donations be made to Give Kids The World in his name, Matthew Raleigh.

https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/GiveKidstheWorld/OnlineGiving.html

Thank you for this update.

The form asks "Please send acknowledgement of this gift to:" Should we put anything in this area or leave it blank?

Brandie,
I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Brandie, I don't personally know you but I have certainly seen your screen name often. I am so incredibily sorry for your loss. And know that even strangers (me and many others, I'm sure) are in your corner at your time of need. :grouphug:

Absolutely! Brandie we haven't really met but of course I've seen you a lot online and I am so, so sorry to hear of your husbands passing. He was obviously an amazing man as witnessed here by the huge outpouring of love and support :hug:. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kristina

Brandie and family - I am so very sorry to hear about this terribly sad news. My heart breaks for you - I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Absolutely! Brandie we haven't really met but of course I've seen you a lot online and I am so, so sorry to hear of your husbands passing. He was obviously an amazing man as witnessed here by the huge outpouring of love and support :hug:. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kristina[/QUOT

I love this comment Kristina because we've all met online and even though we cant talk to each other every day we can support each other using the internet and that is a privalage, once again Brandie, i do hope you accept my condonlences to you and your family, sorry to hear about the passing of husband :hug:

Jamie

Oh my goodness. So horrible for one of our friends. I'm so sorry, Brandie. :(

Brandie, when you are feeling up to it, I hope you re-visit us at the S/D C/L thread. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter