• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A DISer has passed.... (update, post 1)

My sincere sympathy to you and family. Many prayers too.

So many have said things much better than I could ever hope to, but Val & I just wanted to add our condolences and a :grouphug: for Brandie. :sad1:

After the pain has subsided we will lean to appreciate the wisdom of this famous quote:
You can shed tears that he is gone,
Or you can smile because he lived.

I am just logging on for the first time today- oh my- Brandie I am so sorry to hear of this very unexpected loss. My heart & thoughts are with you. :grouphug:

My sincere condolences. I can completely understand how she must feel as I lost my fiance last Friday ;( we were planning our Disney wedding for next year.

Sending lots of love. I am sure they have gone to a better place and are looking after us now xxx
I will keep you in my thoughts as well- such a sad time for you both. :hug:

We want to express our most sincere sympathy for your great loss. Chuck, Connie, Patrick and Michael

Brandie, My heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry for the loss of your true soulmate.

Brandie--words are just to inadequate to express how sorry I am to learn of the loss of your beloved Matthew. :hug:
You and all his loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers.

Brandie, although we've never met, I've seen your posts on the Boards often. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :grouphug: Like others have said, you have thousands of people praying for you and ready to do anything we can to help.

So very true...So sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you. God Bless :hug:

So sorry for your loss. I know there are no words that can make it better but know you do have a support group here on the dis to lean on. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

oh my, i've been offline since Tuesday (traveling back home)...

i can't believe it.......

i am so very very sorry Brandie!...

Brandie, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss

I am so sorry to hear this Brandie. You are in our thoughts and prayers. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter