• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A DISer has passed.... (update, post 1)

Brandi and family, may peace, comfort, and love surround you during this dfficult time. I have never met you, however, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Not only do you have your biological family, but always remember....you have your Dis family to pick you up when you need us!:grouphug:

Brandie and "act1980"-

I do not know either of you but I want to let you know how truly saddened I am to hear of your losses. I understand the pain of loosing someone suddenly while they are in the prime of their lives. (Mom at 48, sister at 35.) remember you are stronger than you know and you are not alone. :grouphug:

Brandie:

I have always enjoyed your words and posts. My condolences on the loss of your husband. When I was 29, I lost a husband in a car accident. No words can express your loss or how to go on without him. Just know that there are those of us who care and are there for you if you need to talk, vent, cry or scream.

Warm Regards,

My sincere condolences. I can completely understand how she must feel as I lost my fiance last Friday ;( we were planning our Disney wedding for next year.

Sending lots of love. I am sure they have gone to a better place and are looking after us now xxx

I do not know you, but I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss how tragic! :hug:

Brandie

You were a close and dear friend during the short time I lived in Indy. Many of my fondest memories of that year included you and Matthew.

I am sorry that we lost touch after I moved several years ago, but I am even more sorry to hear about the loss of Matthew. I remember him as a great and fun loving guy and a man who truly was in love with his wife.

For those that didn't know Brandie and Matthew, search the DIS for some of her earliest posts (2002ish?) which describe the fairytale story of young love reunited after many years.

My condolence's, Brandie, on your beloved Matthew's passing. :hug: What a shock, what sad news. :( You and family are in my prayers, God speed Matthew.

I feel fortunate to have met and spent some time with you both in past years. Matthew was one neat guy. So very sorry, Brandie.

I am so sorry for your loss, Brandie and act1980. A family in town lost a dear husband and father Friday night in a down pour, a house away from his front door in a tragic car accident. It is so sad. I wish there was something more I could do to help all of you. But My prayers are with you and your families at this time and the years ahead.:hug:

I came across this quote earlier and found it touching. I thought I'd share...

The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994

The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994
This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing - I will pass it along to my friend who is grieving for her mother.

Brandie - So sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this most difficult time.

Brandie,

You are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Seeing all the well wishes from all your DISFriends makes me very humble to be part of such a special and caring group of people. I am glad some DISers have come and given you physical support too. Sometimes, you really need a good hug during times like this. Please accept this long distance hug, until I can give you a real one on the Podcast Cruise 2.0 ...

:hug:

Deepest Sympathy
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter